Leçons de français et autres langues diverses et variées!! - Page 56 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-10-2005, 03:11 PM   #826
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Leçons de français, d'espagnol, de russe et d'allemand!! (18+ ONLY)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibir
fuck you too! fick dich "too"
"auch"

Old 09-10-2005, 03:11 PM   #827
country flag NINA_BCN

NINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's all we've got...C'est tout ce qu'on a !
Unfortunately. Por desgracia.
Old 09-10-2005, 03:21 PM   #828
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Damita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's all we've got...C'est tout ce qu'on a !
ah oui c'est vrai *soupir* ah yes it's true *sigh*

My Tennis Pics updated after Roland Garros 2009 - 8 new albums
Damita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 03:22 PM   #829
country flag zoltan83

zoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saumon
Je croyais que tu étais brésilienne. I thought you were Brazilian.
No comment. Aucun commentaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juli_V View Post
Nicoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!, you rule
zoltan83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 04:11 PM   #830
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by delsa
Someone asked for a Chinese teacher before in this thread. Would you teach Chinese? Some of my classmates learn it and tell me it's very beautiful but SO difficult... But thanks God there is no grammar ("conjugaison" that's what i mean...)

Yet there still are all the caracters to learn by heart, the pronounciation, organisation of the sentences wich is so different from the Western one (where is the verb? where is the subject? etc...:retard: ), all the differnet dialects in EACH Chinese city to make you depress when you think you'll be able to communicate with the little you know and many other things...
One of them told me he first learned it by learning the pronounciations of the different caracters by heart without even knowing their meaning so they trained to read and read and read texts without knowing they said for one year...

Only after they began to put a meaning behind each sign and talk about the organisation of the Chinese sentence, civilisation, traditions etc... (like the fact that they enjoy to complicate things for foreigners by putting proverbs and phrase's signs in the middle of almost every sentence... ...).

Despite all that, i'd still like to learn Chinese one day when i'll have more time.

No way i'll translate all this into French...
Sorry, i won't be a good student this time...
Yup, it's quite a difficult language to learn. I picked it up since young from my grandparents and by watching drama serials. I can speak it fairly well but I regret to say that I am more comfortable speaking English than Mandarin.

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 04:12 PM   #831
country flag Bibir

Bibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhite
Yup, it's quite a difficult language to learn. I picked it up since young from my grandparents and by watching drama serials. I can speak it fairly well but I regret to say that I am more comfortable speaking English than Mandarin.
petite joueuse!
Old 09-10-2005, 04:14 PM   #832
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
petite joueuse!
Qu'est-ce que ca veut dire?

Last edited by silverwhite : 09-10-2005 at 04:19 PM.
Old 09-10-2005, 04:19 PM   #833
country flag delsa

delsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Qui veut apprendre le chinois?
Someone asked for a Chinese teacher before in this thread. Would you teach Chinese?

Some of my classmates learn it and tell me it's very beautiful but SO difficult... But thanks God there is no grammar ("conjugaison" that's what i mean...)

Yet there still are all the caracters to learn by heart, the pronounciation, organisation of the sentences wich is so different from the Western one (where is the verb? where is the subject? etc...:retard: ), all the differnet dialects in EACH Chinese city to make you depress when you think you'll be able to communicate with the little you know... and many other things...

One of them told me he first began to learn it by learning only the pronounciation of the different caracters by heart without even knowing their meaning... So they trained to read and read and read over and over again texts without knowing what they said for one year...

Only after they began to put a meaning behind each sign and talk about the organisation of the Chinese sentence, civilisation, traditions etc... (like the fact that they enjoy to complicate things for foreigners by putting proverbs and phrase's signs in the middle of almost every sentence... ...).

Despite all that, i'd still like to learn Chinese one day when i'll have more time.

No way i'll translate all this into French...
Sorry, i won't be a good student this time...
delsa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 04:20 PM   #834
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saumon
Je croyais que tu étais brésilienne. I thought you were Brazilian.
Really? Wirklich? Serio?
Do you want to learn Portuguese too? I can teach you. Willst Du auch Portugiesisch lernen? Ich kann es Dir beibringen. Quer aprender português também? Eu posso te ensinar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Bičuj me mamita!
Nikki♥ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 04:21 PM   #835
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Federer_Express
fuck you! fick dich

Quote:
Bičuj me mamita!
Old 09-10-2005, 04:23 PM   #836
country flag delsa

delsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
petite joueuse!
Déjà c'est: petit joueur...hum...

Ensuite il dit juste qu'il parle mieux Anglais que Mandarin...On n'a pas encore la preuve qu'il essaye par cette indication de se défiler pour nous enseigner sa langue... Surtout que c'est pas un niveau astronomique que ça demande pour nous faire tous débuter, n'est-ce pas?
Old 09-10-2005, 04:23 PM   #837
country flag Nikki♥

Quote:
fuck you too! fick dich "too"
too = auch

Fuck you too...Fick Dich auch or you can also say Fick Dich selber. It sounds better.

Quote:
Bičuj me mamita!
Old 09-10-2005, 04:25 PM   #838
country flag silverwhite

On commence avec les numéros.

一 (yi) 二 (er) 三 (san) 四 (si) 五 (wu) 六 (liu) 七 (qi) 八 (ba) 九 (jiu) 十 (shi)

un deux trois quatre cinq six sept huit neuf dix

Old 09-10-2005, 04:30 PM   #839
country flag delsa

Déjà c'est: petit joueur...hum... First, it's "little player" with the male gender "terminaison" since Silverwhite's a guy...

Meaning: fickle/unreliable person/coward...

Ensuite il dit juste qu'il parle mieux Anglais que Mandarin...On n'a pas encore la preuve qu'il essaye par cette indication de se défiler pour nous enseigner sa langue... Surtout que c'est pas un niveau astronomique que ça demande pour nous faire tous débuter, n'est-ce pas?
Then, he's only saying that he speaks better English than Mandarin...We don't have the proof that he's trying, by mentioning this detail, that he's cowardly trying to sneak out and say he can't teach us his language...
Especially since it wouldn't require an astronomical level to make us debut, would it?
Old 09-10-2005, 04:32 PM   #840
country flag Nikki♥

Quote:
On commence avec les numéros.

一 (yi) 二 (er) 三 (san) 四 (si) 五 (wu) 六 (liu) 七 (qi) 八 (ba) 九 (jiu) 十 (shi)

un deux trois quatre cinq six sept huit neuf dix
And in German: Und in Deutsch:

eins...zwei...drei...vier...fünf...sechs...sieben. ..acht...neun...zehn

And in Portuguese: E em português:

um...dois...três...quatro...cinco...seis...sete... oito...nove...dez

Quote:
Bičuj me mamita!