Do You Like Evanescence? - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-09-2004, 03:05 PM   #46
country flag Corredian's_Mind

Corredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do You Like Evanescence?

btw ive heard ian interview of amy lee, she's very nice and it seems she doesn't really care being famours or not, she just likes her music and that's great!
Corredian's_Mind is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-10-2004, 12:54 AM   #47
Warrior

Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeWarrior has a reputation beyond repute

BTW, they're starting to work on their new album. This time Ben won't contribute to writing. So it might have a different sound. We'll see.
Warrior is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 06:57 AM   #48
country flag Corredian's_Mind

Corredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond repute

they're already working on it? god they're fast!
Corredian's_Mind is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2004, 07:51 PM   #49
country flag Topspin047

Topspin047 has a reputation beyond reputeTopspin047 has a reputation beyond reputeTopspin047 has a reputation beyond reputeTopspin047 has a reputation beyond reputeTopspin047 has a reputation beyond reputeTopspin047 has a reputation beyond reputeTopspin047 has a reputation beyond reputeTopspin047 has a reputation beyond reputeTopspin047 has a reputation beyond reputeTopspin047 has a reputation beyond reputeTopspin047 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
their songs are good and everything, but i just find it freakin hilarious when people really started to get into them
Actually not all fans started to like them when "Fallen" came out. I've been a fan since their demos and EP's were coming out, and I am just in love with Amy's voice.

Quote:
BTW, they're starting to work on their new album. This time Ben won't contribute to writing. So it might have a different sound. We'll see.
I miss Ben. But I'm sure with Amy's great lyrics, and her voice, they'll be able to sound pretty similar..at least I hope so. I mean heck she sounds good with Seether in "Broken"

It's really making me mad though, I keep havin to call in and request "Broken" and "Everybody's Fool" on radio stations, because they aren't playing them. I can't stand the fans who just like her becuz of "Bring Me To Life" it's like, honestly, I swear it's half the people who were in love with Avril. and then its like 'oh no, this song doesnt have a cool funky beat, let's not play it'. Gosh, it makes me mad.
Topspin047 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2004, 04:38 PM   #50
country flag YoursTruly

YoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond repute

No, they're overrated. A whole lot of better bands and talent out there. And she sounds like she desperately needs to go to the bathroom.
Old 06-12-2004, 04:57 PM   #51
martinatreue

martinatreue has a reputation beyond reputemartinatreue has a reputation beyond reputemartinatreue has a reputation beyond reputemartinatreue has a reputation beyond reputemartinatreue has a reputation beyond reputemartinatreue has a reputation beyond reputemartinatreue has a reputation beyond reputemartinatreue has a reputation beyond reputemartinatreue has a reputation beyond reputemartinatreue has a reputation beyond reputemartinatreue has a reputation beyond repute

yes i like them
martinatreue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2004, 03:34 AM   #52
country flag Topspin047

Topspin047 has a reputation beyond reputeTopspin047 has a reputation beyond reputeTopspin047 has a reputation beyond reputeTopspin047 has a reputation beyond reputeTopspin047 has a reputation beyond reputeTopspin047 has a reputation beyond reputeTopspin047 has a reputation beyond reputeTopspin047 has a reputation beyond reputeTopspin047 has a reputation beyond reputeTopspin047 has a reputation beyond reputeTopspin047 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And she sounds like she desperately needs to go to the bathroom.
I'm gonna pretend I didn't read that.

I don't know why people have such problems with her voice. It's beautiful. That's all I'm saying, cuz I really don't wanna start an argument on a tennis board about Amy Lee. so i'm done.
Topspin047 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2004, 05:46 AM   #53
country flag YoursTruly

YoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspin047
I'm gonna pretend I didn't read that.

I don't know why people have such problems with her voice. It's beautiful. That's all I'm saying, cuz I really don't wanna start an argument on a tennis board about Amy Lee. so i'm done.

She has nice voice as I read that she's trained in opera. BUT...I think it doesn't sound good with her band and the corporate sound of their music. She seems to be trying a bit too hard. I think she'll be great in opera and I'd like to hear her if she does operatic songs.
Old 06-13-2004, 08:19 AM   #54
country flag happily_ever_rafter

happily_ever_rafter has a reputation beyond reputehappily_ever_rafter has a reputation beyond reputehappily_ever_rafter has a reputation beyond reputehappily_ever_rafter has a reputation beyond reputehappily_ever_rafter has a reputation beyond reputehappily_ever_rafter has a reputation beyond reputehappily_ever_rafter has a reputation beyond reputehappily_ever_rafter has a reputation beyond reputehappily_ever_rafter has a reputation beyond reputehappily_ever_rafter has a reputation beyond reputehappily_ever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute

I adore Evanescence. I was sent the mp3 of "Bring Me To Life" by a friend in USA b4 it was released here in Australia and immediately loved it. As soon as it was released here in Oz i went and bought it and love the whole album. Fav songs would have 2 b.......Going Under, My Immortal,Everybody's Fool, My Last Breath.......well dammit I Love the whole cd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would jump the fence 4 Amy Lee!!!!!! hehehe
happily_ever_rafter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2004, 09:07 AM   #55
country flag *SKYE*

*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute

evanesence are a pretti kool band....

i like their songs 'bring me back to life' and 'my immortal' the best.

im not obsessed, like i dont have their album or nething like that but there pretti good to lusten to.

GaStOn GaUdIo AndY RoDdIcK LleYtOn HeWiTt MaRaT SaFiN
*SKYE* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote