Legg Mason Tennis Classic -- KIWI for President!!!!!!! - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-05-2005, 05:02 PM   #31
country flag IUBeccaKH2005

IUBeccaKH2005 has a reputation beyond reputeIUBeccaKH2005 has a reputation beyond reputeIUBeccaKH2005 has a reputation beyond reputeIUBeccaKH2005 has a reputation beyond reputeIUBeccaKH2005 has a reputation beyond reputeIUBeccaKH2005 has a reputation beyond reputeIUBeccaKH2005 has a reputation beyond reputeIUBeccaKH2005 has a reputation beyond reputeIUBeccaKH2005 has a reputation beyond reputeIUBeccaKH2005 has a reputation beyond reputeIUBeccaKH2005 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Legg Mason Tennis Classic -- KIWI for President!!!!!!!

first off, i am having withdrawl... i havent been able to watch any tennis OR post to my fellow KIWI fans!! I JUST found out that i got an A on my statistical output project and a B+ on my final i took yesterday...what does that mean?? I AM OFFICIALLY a college graduate!!YAY! sorry anyway...

kiwiteami sounds like you and Nicolas just ought to get married...that might be the only way you'd see him any more than you already do! haha. I'm so jealous. Kiefer made me laugh just by watching him on court and his goofy antics... i cant imagine how hilarious he must be in person. Lucky you! Ok so there are pictures somewhere? and you think you've seen me in them????? where r these pics?? (or are you not thinking of me??) I am relatively tall, with really straight long blond hair (natural too, so it probably looks almost white cuz of the sun-- I might look a little funny) i am going to post my RCA champ pictures on my online album so you might check and see if ur in any of 'em... i might've caught u considering where you were sitting. its www.community.webshots.com/users/beccakharris

and Bon Chance to Kiwi!!
IUBeccaKH2005 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-05-2005, 05:08 PM   #32
country flag IUBeccaKH2005

IUBeccaKH2005 has a reputation beyond reputeIUBeccaKH2005 has a reputation beyond reputeIUBeccaKH2005 has a reputation beyond reputeIUBeccaKH2005 has a reputation beyond reputeIUBeccaKH2005 has a reputation beyond reputeIUBeccaKH2005 has a reputation beyond reputeIUBeccaKH2005 has a reputation beyond reputeIUBeccaKH2005 has a reputation beyond reputeIUBeccaKH2005 has a reputation beyond reputeIUBeccaKH2005 has a reputation beyond reputeIUBeccaKH2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Kiwiteami: http://community.webshots.com/user/beccakharris

sorry, i wrote the webaddress incorrectly

check that out and you'll have to tell me if you see yourself!!
IUBeccaKH2005 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 08:02 PM   #33
country flag kiwiteami

kiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond repute

Yes it was you,I'm pretty sure of it.You had a ponytail no? i was in the first row like in the center.But I saw you.Yes,marry him,yeah right! And leave my home,I don't think so.I went 7 years to get my Masters and now I teach at Mc Gill University here so,I'M happy here,he should move here..lol.So ANYWAY,I went to see if he was there he had already practised at 9am! I was at the hairdresser at that time.Near my coffeeshop,I saw Taylor Dent..lost! lol.If you are wonderring how I can get in? Well I have LOTS of contacts with people working for Tennis Canada here and in toronto! I'll be at the tournament tomorrow VERY early.Tonight,they told me that there is a party at the restaurant Chez Le blanc,don't know if he's going.And NO,I'm not going.He better rest to be in shape for this tournament.Agassi is already here.I have plans to go out with pals tonight,don't think that he'll be out,usually at 9:30pm he is already in his room.BUT the MOST important thing is..I HAVE MY LUGGAGE,it is back home..safe! lol
kiwiteami is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 08:04 PM   #34
country flag kiwiteami

kiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond repute

Oh I WISH that I could post here the pic that I took of him and I BUT my camera is now CRAP and well he looks amazing on it,but there is a boat going through us..lol.Yes the film from miami was in there too..so the pic is WEIRD! lol
Old 08-05-2005, 08:11 PM   #35
country flag kiwifan80
Banned!

kiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond repute

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!(Sorry I'm so late- I haven't been around that much) -Glad everything went well. I'm so jealous of u

Last edited by kiwifan80 : 08-05-2005 at 08:24 PM.
kiwifan80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005, 12:08 AM   #36
country flag kek

kek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IUBeccaKH2005
first off, i am having withdrawl... i havent been able to watch any tennis OR post to my fellow KIWI fans!! I JUST found out that i got an A on my statistical output project and a B+ on my final i took yesterday...what does that mean?? I AM OFFICIALLY a college graduate!!YAY! sorry anyway...

Congrats on graduating college I was so happy when I graduated college. It took me over 6 years to graduate. I went from business school to architecture/interior design/art history. I'm still paying off my student loans 8 years later!

I got a job 2 weeks after I graduated and have been with the same firm ever since working minimum 50 hour work weeks. However, I've worked hard became a project manager with the 3rd largest architectural firm in Austin and I'm just 30. I've helped designed some famous athlete's homes who live in and around the austin area, so it's been fun

I just need a vacation and I will finally get one in another week. I wish I was going to Montreal instead but Cinci was much cheaper for the working class
kek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005, 12:59 AM   #37
country flag kiwiteami

I HATE THE TOURNAMENT IN MONTREAL!!! I prefer Cincinnati.But anyway,the draw is out,he will play vs Massu! I will tell him,revenge time,think about that gold medal that you lost against him!
Old 08-06-2005, 01:46 PM   #38
country flag zethand

zethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwiteami
I HATE THE TOURNAMENT IN MONTREAL!!! I prefer Cincinnati.But anyway,the draw is out,he will play vs Massu! I will tell him,revenge time,think about that gold medal that you lost against him!
No!! better no... it´s a sad episode! Better tell him that he must beat Massu because all of us will cheer for him from our home
zethand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005, 06:45 PM   #39
country flag Space Cowgirl

Space Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond repute

heheh, this thread is taking on a life of its own
Kiwiteami, sorry for not wishing you "einen frohen Geburtstag" earlier, I can't good-rep you at the mo until I spread some rep around
Anyway, please wish Kiwi all the best against Evil Massu, I hope he's on the mend

Rainer = Lion
Kiwi = Scarecrow
Tommy = Tin Man
Flo = Dorothy

...but I still love 'em

Member #2 of Waskeholics United
Space Cowgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote