Super Srichapan Sunday - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-31-2005, 02:19 AM   #1
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default Super Srichapan Sunday

Umag Final: Moya v Coria

Kitzbuhel: Gaudio v Verdasco
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-31-2005, 02:23 AM   #2
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Super Srichapan Sunday

please vote for me, all help will be greatly appreciated

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=47432
Old 07-31-2005, 05:14 AM   #3
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

I have already voted for you man.

I hope it will be Gaudio and Moya, but somehow I see the weasel winning Umag.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 07:41 AM   #4
bad gambler

Interesting day of finals, however all the favourites are way too short to make a single worthwhile.

Parlay:

Smashnova x Gaudio - $1.50 (10 units)

Bank Smashnova, if she concedes more than 5 games today I will be shocked. Gaudio over 5 sets in Kitzbühel will have too much class over Verdasco, although the young Spaniard has had a brilliant week. But it's a case of experience here and Gaudio has been there and done that, he will win as well but I'm not expecting a straight sets win.

Single:

King Moya to beat Coria - $4.00 ( 2 units)

Moya has had a shcoking 2005 for his standards, a lot has to do with injuries. But this final I don't think is a clear cut as Kitzbühel IMO, Coria struggled in the semi final. Coria is the better player here and probably has the form but this play is more about the Umag factor, and Moya's love for the tournament. And at a price of $4.00, I'll take that.

good luck with all your plays today
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 09:07 AM   #5
Banned!

all the favs came up yesterday (in the European tourneys), will today be any different?
Old 07-31-2005, 11:15 AM   #6
country flag happy928

happy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
Interesting day of finals, however all the favourites are way too short to make a single worthwhile.

Parlay:

Smashnova x Gaudio - $1.50 (10 units)

Bank Smashnova, if she concedes more than 5 games today I will be shocked. Gaudio over 5 sets in Kitzbühel will have too much class over Verdasco, although the young Spaniard has had a brilliant week. But it's a case of experience here and Gaudio has been there and done that, he will win as well but I'm not expecting a straight sets win.

Single:

King Moya to beat Coria - $4.00 ( 2 units)

Moya has had a shcoking 2005 for his standards, a lot has to do with injuries. But this final I don't think is a clear cut as Kitzbühel IMO, Coria struggled in the semi final. Coria is the better player here and probably has the form but this play is more about the Umag factor, and Moya's love for the tournament. And at a price of $4.00, I'll take that.

good luck with all your plays today

you should probably hedge your Moya bet

Weasel's gonna weasel way to a title today......
Old 07-31-2005, 12:16 PM   #7
country flag AceMaan

AceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond repute

Coria vs Moya .....slight edge to Coria ...probably 60-40...............hence nothing much to chose between these two........Moya +1.5 sets @2.00 looks like good value here....do not think that Moya the King would be run over easily
AceMaan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 03:27 PM   #8
country flag dbnumberone
Local Favorite

dbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond repute

4 units on Coria to win 2-0
dbnumberone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 05:44 PM   #9
country flag happy928

happy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond repute

hit gg earlier

tonight:

coria x agassi combo 500 to win 370

kim cjisters for 5 units........

let's do this

Last edited by happy928 : 08-01-2005 at 12:58 AM.
happy928 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 09:15 PM   #10
bad gambler

All the favourites win, congrats to all.
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 12:58 AM   #11
country flag happy928

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy928
hit gg earlier

tonight:

coria x agassi combo 500 to win 370

kim cjisters for 5 units........

let's do this

too easy $$$

like taking a candy from a kid

another perfect day......
Old 08-01-2005, 04:31 AM   #12
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats guys on the winners,keep slappin da books!!!!!
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote