Soderking Chat Thread vol.1 - Page 98 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-27-2009, 10:01 PM   #1456
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: soderling

Ah yes - the lovely Liljana. She is one very special young lady. To cut a long story short, I found her aged 6 weeks dumped in my garden, and had to hand-rear her. Then when she was just 10 months old she was run over and almost lost her back leg In fact the leg you can see in the forefront of that pic, has been completely rebuilt with something like 3 months in Hospital, and countless skin grafts. She has been the star of many Vets magazines here and is on a training video they use because of all the new methods they used to treat her.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-27-2009, 10:08 PM   #1457
country flag Etern

Etern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodal View Post
She is so beautiful, Etern!

She looks so calm and poised in a beautiful setting in that picture; sending her poised cat power to Robin tonight...the cats in the Sweden Forum again sending their amazing speed, strength, agility, focus, calm and warm fuzzy coats (in case he gets cold in air conditioned arena) to Robin for victory tonight.
Sadly it didn't heöp today . I so wanted Robin to win, the extra 200 points would have been great for next year. But he did win the group so tomorrow I hope that he will destroy Del Potro

And of course, like every cat owner I love it when people compliment my cat, so thank you
Etern is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 10:10 PM   #1458
country flag Nolby
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Nolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
Ah yes - the lovely Liljana. She is one very special young lady. To cut a long story short, I found her aged 6 weeks dumped in my garden, and had to hand-rear her. Then when she was just 10 months old she was run over and almost lost her back leg In fact the leg you can see in the forefront of that pic, has been completely rebuilt with something like 3 months in Hospital, and countless skin grafts. She has been the star of many Vets magazines here and is on a training video they use because of all the new methods they used to treat her.
Wow! What a story for Lijana! She is a warrior without question. I was impressed by the look of "cat peace" on her face.

Kolya wins 7-6, 4-6, 6-3.

I'm sorry about Nole, Rose. But you we're saying that he doesn't need to play Fed when he is this exhausted.

I guess from a glass is half-full perspective, Robin now gets to play tomorrow night against Del Pony and wins Group A based on sets won. It's hard to feel fired up about it though. He played a solid match. Kolya has been on fire lately, as I'm sure Rafa and Nole can affirm.
Baggy: 2010 Sydney Champion
Gulbis: 2010 Delray Beach Champion
Del Pony: 2009 U.S. Open Champion (Please come back! )
======================================
Nolby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 10:12 PM   #1459
country flag DanaKz

DanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond repute

I am afraid of Del Potro, really. It will be very uncomfortable to Robin to play with him... I know, I have to be glad for semi and wins over 2 and 3 in world... But...
Oh come on, Dana, shut up! - yelling on myself
Old 11-27-2009, 10:18 PM   #1460
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow! What a story for Lijana! She is a warrior without question. I was impressed by the look of "cat peace" on her face.

Kolya wins 7-6, 4-6, 6-3.

I'm sorry about Nole, Rose. But you we're saying that he doesn't need to play Fed when he is this exhausted.

I guess from a glass is half-full perspective, Robin now gets to play tomorrow night against Del Pony and wins Group A based on sets won. It's hard to feel fired up about it though. He played a solid match. Kolya has been on fire lately, as I'm sure Rafa and Nole can affirm.
Glad you like sweet Lily - she is definately one special lady. And she always makes me laugh, because she's the only female, yet totally bosses the other four male cats around even though they are all far bigger than her. And whereas the boys are very much attached to me, she is way more attached to my partner, and he is totally besotted by her and spoils her rotten.

As for Nole - thanks - but I'm honestly OK with it. He's had a great end to his year, and finished 2009 off with a win. He is very tired now - he needs rest and look forward to 2010.

And for Robin - I wish him all the luck in the world tomorrow.

But now it's way past my bedtime - so goodnight

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 11-27-2009, 10:31 PM   #1461
country flag Nolby
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Nolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaKz View Post
I am afraid of Del Potro, really. It will be very uncomfortable to Robin to play with him... I know, I have to be glad for semi and wins over 2 and 3 in world... But...
Oh come on, Dana, shut up! - yelling on myself
Will cat energy work against Del Pony? Del Pony is awfully strong:

Old 11-27-2009, 10:40 PM   #1462
country flag Nolby
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
Glad you like sweet Lily - she is definately one special lady. And she always makes me laugh, because she's the only female, yet totally bosses the other four male cats around even though they are all far bigger than her. And whereas the boys are very much attached to me, she is way more attached to my partner, and he is totally besotted by her and spoils her rotten.

As for Nole - thanks - but I'm honestly OK with it. He's had a great end to his year, and finished 2009 off with a win. He is very tired now - he needs rest and look forward to 2010.

And for Robin - I wish him all the luck in the world tomorrow.

But now it's way past my bedtime - so goodnight
By Rose,

Thanks for all the great energy and support this week. Can't wait to see Nole next year!

Tim
Old 11-27-2009, 11:59 PM   #1463
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

I suggest blue for tomorrow and black in the final against Fed.

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 03:49 AM   #1464
country flag trickcy

trickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to Robin in the SFs.
trickcy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 04:58 AM   #1465
country flag MalwareDie

MalwareDie has a reputation beyond reputeMalwareDie has a reputation beyond reputeMalwareDie has a reputation beyond reputeMalwareDie has a reputation beyond reputeMalwareDie has a reputation beyond reputeMalwareDie has a reputation beyond reputeMalwareDie has a reputation beyond reputeMalwareDie has a reputation beyond reputeMalwareDie has a reputation beyond reputeMalwareDie has a reputation beyond reputeMalwareDie has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to Robin. Del Mugro is one-dimensional and bad for the sport. I hope that Robin completely obliterates him.
MalwareDie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 07:36 AM   #1466
country flag Nolby
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

I'll just throw this out there for what it is worth:

I have a much better feeling about this match than I had with the Kolya match going into it. In the Kolya match, Robin only needed to win a set to get the evening match, which he clearly was focused on doing in the first two sets, whereas Kolya was fighting for his life as he HAD to win the match to stay alive in the tournament. These factors made me nervous about it; in addition to the fact that a highly motivated Kolya is extremely tough (see last two matches they've played).

I think Robin goes into tonight's match with the fiercer intensity than Del Pony. Robin just barely lost and wants to win badly, he is hungrier, and Del Pony has more of a reason to feel satisfied with where he is at after beating Fed once again. If Robin goes down tonight, at least you know he will throw everything he has at Del Pony for the victory. The two have only met twice (1-1 H2H), and Del Pony has never faced an in form Soderking.

I have a good feeling about this one. I'm glad he gets the extra rest too.
Old 11-28-2009, 08:05 AM   #1467
country flag Nolby
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
I suggest blue for tomorrow and black in the final against Fed.
You read my mind. Notice how he changed his mind with the white halfway through the match with Kolya and went back to black. It seemed to help for a bit.

Old 11-28-2009, 09:34 AM   #1468
country flag blu

blu has a reputation beyond reputeblu has a reputation beyond reputeblu has a reputation beyond reputeblu has a reputation beyond reputeblu has a reputation beyond reputeblu has a reputation beyond reputeblu has a reputation beyond reputeblu has a reputation beyond reputeblu has a reputation beyond reputeblu has a reputation beyond reputeblu has a reputation beyond repute

http://bluxia.blogspot.com/2001/11/robin-s0derling.html
blu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 12:17 PM   #1469
country flag Anya07

Anya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond repute

London 2009 HERE

http://image2you.ru
http://pic4you.ru
http://southwc.ru
Anya07 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 12:21 PM   #1470
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Will cat energy work against Del Pony? Del Pony is awfully strong:

So sweet. I hope you don't mind I have copied that into Nole's Forum as we have a huge del Potro fan there and I know she will appreciate it