Soderking Chat Thread vol.1 - Page 94 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-25-2009, 05:58 PM   #1396
country flag Nolby
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Nolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: soderling

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaKz View Post
Because he looks like a little bit wimsy but charming cat.

Oh it's simple. Look here http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...&postcount=836

My post after RG match with Gonza. 5-set phoenix.
Wow!!! Thank you!!!!

My brains on overload at the moment with all these symbols. I'm going to have to let it all sink in, but much is starting to make sense. A Phoenix....yes...I need time to research but I'm trying to remember a breakthrough quite like this one...When he became my favorite player I never dreamed things would go this well this quickly. I'm a little in shock! In a good way though.

I like the kittie explanation. Simple and funny!

Maybe Tsonga was sending his "Cougar" quick strike energy to Robin too, seeing as they both we're outsiders. This week has been unbelievable so far!!

Baggy: 2010 Sydney Champion
Gulbis: 2010 Delray Beach Champion
Del Pony: 2009 U.S. Open Champion (Please come back! )
======================================
Nolby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-25-2009, 06:03 PM   #1397
country flag DanaKz

DanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond repute

Old 11-25-2009, 06:09 PM   #1398
country flag DanaKz

DanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond repute

Now I am waiting for Nishikori rise from his ashes...
Old 11-25-2009, 06:14 PM   #1399
country flag Nolby
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Nolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie the Cat View Post
Hi there, Sod fans!

CONGRATS!!!
The first one to qualify for the semis. WOW WOW WOW.

"What a show, Behold!"

But the BEST of all about this victory is that he kept my (and Sodal's, and Getta's) dream alive of Rafa perhaps coming through as well. That would be fantastic.
Karin,

My mind is still spinning. That first set was the closest set and infuriating because Robin had 3 set points well before it got to the tiebreaker. And then he barely won that. So I was just exhausted, because he has been 0-5 vs. Nole so far (much like the 0-12 vs. Fed; I didn't know if he believed in himself against Nole).

And then the second set to have him just rip through it like that knowing all the while if he won it he would be in the Semis.

And yes, Rafa can still make the Semis too. He has to show some strength against Davydenko today, but he can feel comforted that he played two sets closer overall with Sod than Nole did (can't believe I'm even talking like that ).

Roger and Robin may meet in the finals yet! I was half joking about the idea when I paid a visit earlier...not it looks to be the most likely scenario. Unbelievable!!!

Best to Rafa tonight against Kolya! I may venture into Rafa chat Forum and cheer him on....not sure if I might get tossed though. The Western media is stil making him out to be an "evil villain" for Rafa.

Best, Karin! Quite a great week for both our main guys (Rog & Sod) so far. I'll join you in sending positive energy to Rafa to make this week really special! Then again, you know how I like Nole! Tough being Fedals and Sodals.
Old 11-25-2009, 06:15 PM   #1400
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

My predictions this year were funny:

Quote:
The best thing that could hhappen now is Soderling beat Nadal. Then he will earn his forum for sure
Soderling will make R16 in RG I´m feeling!
(AT ROME MASTERS)

Quote:
ARAG next step.
ROBIN WILL DEMOLISH ROUND ROBIN!!!
haha this one is true, he loves Round Robin

Quote:
4-6 6-2 6-0

Simon is crap in teams, he is not a clay courter, Soderling doesn´t feed him enough bals, and of course, Soderling is 1000X more man than him (off course I never tried to prove).
axaxa I was funnier in the begin of the year.

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 06:19 PM   #1401
country flag Nolby
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaKz View Post
Now I am waiting for Nishikori rise from his ashes...

We need to figure out what color shirt he must wear!!
Old 11-25-2009, 06:26 PM   #1402
country flag Nolby
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Hi there, Sod fans!

CONGRATS!!!
The first one to qualify for the semis. WOW WOW WOW.

"What a show, Behold!"
But the BEST of all about this victory is that he kept my (and Sodal's, and Getta's) dream alive of Rafa perhaps coming through as well. That would be fantastic.
Geeeez, I'm so spaced out I just noticed your avi picture had changed!!! OMG!!!!
Or maybe I didn't think something like that would exist on the planet earth. When was that taken from?! I need some sleep. I think I'm hallucinating!

Old 11-25-2009, 06:37 PM   #1403
country flag Nolby
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
My predictions this year were funny:

The best thing that could hhappen now is Soderling beat Nadal. Then he will earn his forum for sure
Soderling will make R16 in RG I´m feeling!
(AT ROME MASTERS)

ARAG next step.
ROBIN WILL DEMOLISH ROUND ROBIN!!!
haha this one is true, he loves Round Robin

4-6 6-2 6-0

Simon is crap in teams, he is not a clay courter, Soderling doesn´t feed him enough bals, and of course, Soderling is 1000X more man than him (off course I never tried to prove).
axaxa I was funnier in the begin of the year.
Those are actually pretty daring and spot on calls. It is amazing what has happened to him since the ARAG World Team Cup. Most people don't realize that is where it all started turning to gold for Robin. I believe he took out Querrey and did a 6-0, 6-0 against Muster. And this was before Paris...

Did you see this happening? You're right, Robin is good at Round Robins!

I need a couple of hours of sleep before Rafa plays. That was all too much!

Congrats to Robin and all his fans!!! It still feels like a really good dream!
Old 11-25-2009, 06:40 PM   #1404
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodal View Post
Geeeez, I'm so spaced out I just noticed your avi picture had changed!!! OMG!!!!
Or maybe I didn't think something like that would exist on the planet earth. When was that taken from?! I need some sleep. I think I'm hallucinating!

I thought it would be very appropriate right now!

I have NO IDEA where that picture comes from, I picked it up from the net somewhere (maybe even from MTF, I can't remember), and thought it would come in handy whenever a Rafa-Robin hata tardwar appears on MTF again...

Judging on their very young looks and hairdos, I estimate this picture to be from their very early days, perhaps from 2004/2005.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 06:45 PM   #1405
country flag Nolby
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:

I have NO IDEA where that picture comes from, I picked it up from the net somewhere (maybe even from MTF, I can't remember), and thought it would come in handy whenever a Rafa-Robin hata tardwar appears on MTF again...

Judging on their very young looks and hairdos, I estimate this picture to be from their very early days, perhaps from 2004/2005.
If you go into the Nadal forum to cheer for Rafa tonight with that Avi picture, I'll come in too.

We'll both probably get tossed!

See ya later, Karin!
Old 11-25-2009, 06:53 PM   #1406
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodal View Post
If you go into the Nadal forum to cheer for Rafa tonight with that Avi picture, I'll come in too.

We'll both probably get tossed!
I'm not touching that place, Tim. Been kicked out of there plenty times enough before because of being an evil, fake FEDAL fan.
As you know, Fedal fans don't exist.

But I'll be cheering for Raf in the 'match discussion'-thread at GM, be sure of that!

Anathema

Old 11-25-2009, 07:38 PM   #1407
country flag Etern

Etern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

It's from Bĺstad and I think it was in 2003 but I'm not 100% about that
Etern is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 08:39 PM   #1408
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etern View Post
It's from Bĺstad and I think it was in 2003 but I'm not 100% about that
Wow, thanks. Then it is indeed a very old pic.

Anathema

Old 11-25-2009, 08:46 PM   #1409
country flag Aaric

Aaric has a reputation beyond reputeAaric has a reputation beyond reputeAaric has a reputation beyond reputeAaric has a reputation beyond reputeAaric has a reputation beyond reputeAaric has a reputation beyond reputeAaric has a reputation beyond reputeAaric has a reputation beyond reputeAaric has a reputation beyond reputeAaric has a reputation beyond reputeAaric has a reputation beyond repute

Hell yes, that´s the way
Hope he also wins it against Kolya, come on Robin
What a great day

Djokovic·Soderling
Aaric is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 09:47 PM   #1410
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanted to come over and say hi and congrats.

I was at the match this afternoon, and can't deny that I was cheering for "my boy" Nole But Robin was awesome and he fully deserved the win, and I'm very glad that he has qualified. Yes it is true that Nole was very tired - he's played a lot of tennis recently - winning back-to-back tournaments in Basel and Paris, also winning Beijing, - and he wasn't feeling good out there...............but take nothing away from Robin - he focussed well and served supremely, and he was by far the better player out there today.

I still hope for Nole to be able to qualify, though I think it's unlikely now

Anyway - go Robin

Quote:
Originally Posted by swedes_rule View Post
PS - thought id continue the cat theme and put a pic of my gorgeous little kitty in my avatar
She's beautiful

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote