Soderking Chat Thread vol.1 - Page 75 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-01-2009, 08:11 AM   #1111
country flag swedes_rule

swedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: soderling

actually i think hes rather attractive but perhaps im a little biased because i love his game and personality so much
he really has quite a few points to defend... he's going to have to pull out the big guns if he wants to be top 10. i reaaaaaalllly want him to finish top 10. even if its just 10. lol.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-01-2009, 12:04 PM   #1112
country flag FlameOn

FlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swedes_rule View Post
actually i think hes rather attractive but perhaps im a little biased because i love his game and personality so much
he really has quite a few points to defend... he's going to have to pull out the big guns if he wants to be top 10. i reaaaaaalllly want him to finish top 10. even if its just 10. lol.
Robin absolutely belongs in the Top 10 and he's very close - probably will get there very soon. No offense to Simon but Robin definitely deserves it more at the moment.

As for Robin's looks, you could do worse. A whole lot worse actually.
Old 10-02-2009, 10:10 AM   #1113
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Ten...nto-Semis.aspx

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
by ATP Staff, 02.10.2009

Davydenko, Soderling To Clash In Semis

ATP World Tour No. 8 Nikolay Davydenko and No. 11 Robin Soderling will clash in the semi-finals of the inaugural Proton Malaysian Open, Kuala Lumpur 2009 after both recorded straight-sets wins over strong opposition Friday.

With success at the ATP World Tour 250 indoor hard-court tennis tournament this week, Soderling and Davydenko are looking to strengthen their bids to qualify for the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals, to be held at the O2 Arena in London, 22-29 November.

“Every match is a new match,” commented Soderling, who has a 5-2 record against Davydenko. “I had tough matches with Nikolay. He is in good form. I will have to play as well as I played today.”

Soderling’s campaign to win his second ATP World Tour title of the year gathered pace as he crushed sixth seed Tomas Berdych 6-2, 6-2. The third seed saved the only break point he faced, while converting four of the six break point chances he created in the 64-minute match. It was Soderling’s third successive win over Berdych and improved his career lead over the Czech to 5-2.

“The score looks easier than what was the match. In the first set we had close games,” said Soderling. “I like to play indoors. I grew up in Sweden where most of the year we have to play on indoor courts. The court in Kuala Lumpur suits my game, so I hope I can keep playing this well.”

The 25-year-old Soderling has put himself in contention for qualifying for the season finale after compiling a 27-5 match record since the ARAG ATP World Team Championship, highlighted by knocking out Rafael Nadal en route to reaching his first Grand Slam final at Roland Garros (l. to Federer). The Swede also won his fourth ATP World Tour title, on home soil, at the Catella Swedish Open (d. Monaco).

Top seed Davydenko withstood seven aces and rallied from a break down in the second set to knock out last week’s Open de Moselle champion Gael Monfils 6-3, 6-3 in 73 minutes.

After a shock loss to World No. 122 Thiemo De Bakker in France’s Davis Cup clash with the Netherlands, Monfils had won six straight matches to snap a four-year title drought in Metz (d. Kohlschreiber) and reach his sixth quarter-final of the season this week. The Frenchman dropped to a 30-14 match record.

The 28-year-old Davydenko recorded his 40th match win of the season after reaching his fifth semi-final. The Russian has added to this ATP World Tour title tally this season with victories at the International German Open (d. Mathieu) and the ATP Studena Croatia Open (d. Ferrero), putting himself in a position to qualify for the eight-man field at the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals. Last year, when the finale was staged in Shanghai, Davydenko finished runner-up to Novak Djokovic.
Getta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 10:30 AM   #1114
country flag swedes_rule

swedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond repute

i cant believe how easily he beat berdych. thats so impressive! i love the "the score looks easier than it was" quote that they all come up with when they flog someone
Old 10-02-2009, 12:03 PM   #1115
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

Kuala Lumpur

QF vs Berdych

Old 10-02-2009, 12:04 PM   #1116
country flag Getta

Old 10-02-2009, 06:51 PM   #1117
country flag Etern

Etern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't say Robin is ugly, in my opinion he is better looking than Verdasco. Verdasco just behaves like he is super-hot and for some reason people buy it
Etern is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 08:13 PM   #1118
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

I am very happy for Robin

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 08:42 PM   #1119
country flag gam_jonte

gam_jonte has a reputation beyond reputegam_jonte has a reputation beyond reputegam_jonte has a reputation beyond reputegam_jonte has a reputation beyond reputegam_jonte has a reputation beyond reputegam_jonte has a reputation beyond reputegam_jonte has a reputation beyond reputegam_jonte has a reputation beyond reputegam_jonte has a reputation beyond reputegam_jonte has a reputation beyond reputegam_jonte has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etern View Post
I wouldn't say Robin is ugly, in my opinion he is better looking than Verdasco. Verdasco just behaves like he is super-hot and for some reason people buy it
Hahaha, I totally agree with that actually! that's what i've been thinking for some time now
gam_jonte is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 12:45 AM   #1120
country flag FlameOn

FlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etern View Post
Oi, it's not a contest. Their looks are sort of different anyway. They both have their good attributes.
Old 10-03-2009, 08:46 AM   #1121
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow.
6-1 4*-3

Last game Söderling broke from 0.

0-40
15-40
4-4

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 10:03 AM   #1122
country flag Nidhogg

Nidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond repute

And indeed it proved costly as Davy went on to win. Unnecessary loss.

Oh well. If there's a bright side to this it's that he now won't play in Stockholm just for fun.
Nidhogg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 01:53 PM   #1123
country flag swedes_rule

disappointing what happened in the tiebreak???
Old 10-03-2009, 08:53 PM   #1124
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

Sad he lost I really hoped for a Robin-Fer final

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 12:21 AM   #1125
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

Now to rest for 2 or 3 days and then to play without lack of match practice.

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote