Soderking Chat Thread vol.1 - Page 59 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-08-2009, 08:19 AM   #871
country flag swedes_rule

swedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: soderling

thanks for the pics peggy

lets hope Robin can continue his form into Wimbledon He is now ranked 12 - his best ever
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-08-2009, 08:33 AM   #872
country flag Kolya

Kolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Robin!

I hope this is the start of greater things
Old 06-08-2009, 11:44 AM   #873
country flag songo

songo has a reputation beyond reputesongo has a reputation beyond reputesongo has a reputation beyond reputesongo has a reputation beyond reputesongo has a reputation beyond reputesongo has a reputation beyond reputesongo has a reputation beyond reputesongo has a reputation beyond reputesongo has a reputation beyond reputesongo has a reputation beyond reputesongo has a reputation beyond repute

songo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 12:08 PM   #874
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

After reading all the nice posts about his speech I so want to see it. Anyone have a link to just the speech? And a place to go where I don't have to be a member? Thanks.
to him for a wonderful 2 weeks. Hope he can keep this up on the faster courts.
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 01:07 PM   #875
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 01:29 AM   #876
country flag Lisbeth
SammySammySammy OiOiOi

Lisbeth has a reputation beyond reputeLisbeth has a reputation beyond reputeLisbeth has a reputation beyond reputeLisbeth has a reputation beyond reputeLisbeth has a reputation beyond reputeLisbeth has a reputation beyond reputeLisbeth has a reputation beyond reputeLisbeth has a reputation beyond reputeLisbeth has a reputation beyond reputeLisbeth has a reputation beyond reputeLisbeth has a reputation beyond repute

just dropping by to congratulate Robin on a wonderful tournament

I loved his gracious final speech, but was even more impressed by him conceding that point in the semi - he is clearly a very good sport.
Lisbeth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 07:09 PM   #877
country flag darkdesigns

darkdesigns has a reputation beyond reputedarkdesigns has a reputation beyond reputedarkdesigns has a reputation beyond reputedarkdesigns has a reputation beyond reputedarkdesigns has a reputation beyond reputedarkdesigns has a reputation beyond reputedarkdesigns has a reputation beyond reputedarkdesigns has a reputation beyond reputedarkdesigns has a reputation beyond reputedarkdesigns has a reputation beyond reputedarkdesigns has a reputation beyond repute

I was rooting for Nadal to win the French but Robin Soderling was just too good. It was a tough final though as Fed was firing on all cylinders.

Soderling has now jumped to #12 in the rankings. And supposedly, he likes the faster surface. Let's watch his performance in the upcoming Wimbledon.
darkdesigns is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 01:24 AM   #878
country flag swedes_rule

swedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond repute

FROM ATP:

Roland Garros
Paris, France
June 9, 2009

Roland Garros Heroes Soderling, Federer Honoured By Home Countries
© Arne Forsell, Bildbyrån
Swedish tennis hero Robin Soderling Robin Soderling returned home in style following his surprising run to the Roland Garros final, with a private jet arranged by the Catella Swedish Open and airline partners to take Sweden’s newest tennis hero from Paris to Stockholm on Monday.

Soderling enjoyed a meal onboard the flight accompanied by members of his team, including girlfriend Jenni Mostrom, coach Magnus Norman and fitness trainer Ali Ghelem. He also visited the cockpit before disembarking the jet to do press.

“Robin has been and is very important to Catella Swedish Open,” said Christer Hult from PR Event. “His results in Paris have created a tennis hype as well as a rush for tickets to this year’s [ATP World Tour 250] tournament… We now have the opportunity to give something back to Robin. He and his team really deserve this.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Roger Federer has also been honoured by his home country following his history-making triumph at Roland Garros. The tennis venue in his hometown of Basel, St. Jakobshalle, will be renamed Roger Federer Arena following a planned renovation. Federer is a three-time champion at the venue, which hosts the Davidoff Swiss Indoors Basel - an ATP World Tour 500 tennis tournament - in the autumn.

The 27-year-old Federer has been in high demand since tying Pete Sampras’ record of 14 Grand Slam singles titles, spending more than four hours doing interviews with worldwide media outlets, including CNN, France Television, BBC TV, ESPN, Eurosport, Canal+, Al Jazeera, The New York Times, Sports Illustrated, L’Equipe, El Pais, La Gazzetta dello Sport, Reuters, AP and DPA. The Swiss also did two photo shoots at the Arc de Triomphe and at the Trocadero overlooking the Eiffel Tower.

Federer will grace the cover of this week’s Sports Illustrated, with writer S.L. Price arguing that Federer is the best tennis player ever: “Historians will look at Federer’s résumé—at least five U.S. Open titles, five Wimbledons, three Australians and one French—measure it against Laver’s 11 and Sampras’s Frenchless 14 and declare him supreme. But there’s also the matter of Federer’s unparalleled consistency: Federer has made an astonishing 20 straight Grand Slam semifinals.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 06-10-2009, 08:05 AM   #879
country flag Björki
Sitzen ist fürn Arsch

Björki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond repute

Bryans || Djokovic || Paire || Chiudinelli || Nalbandian || Hanley || Rojer || Nadal
Söderling || Verdasco || Wawrinka || Simon || O. Rochus || Leo Mayer

Björkman || Arthurs || Edberg || Rafter || T.Johansson || M.Norman || Aspelin
Björki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 03:28 PM   #880
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute

BLUE flowers!!??
I looove blue / blue-purple flowers. Cute red carpet ^_^

♥Jonas Björkman Jim Thomas♥
Larsson ~ Legner ~ Scheffers ~ Kruszelnicki ~ Cattaneo ~ Jonsson ~ Andersson
Kristen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 01:43 AM   #881
country flag swedes_rule

thanks for posting the pic peggy!!! i couldnt quite figure out how to put the pic in, hehe

the blue and yellow flowers are cool hehe
Old 06-11-2009, 01:50 AM   #882
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

love his smile... his expression filled with warmth...
Getta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 09:56 AM   #883
country flag dehard

dehard is on a distinguished road

Miam !
dehard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 05:49 AM   #884
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

Miam?
Robin must be training at sweden´s royal palace garden now.

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 08:17 AM   #885
country flag Kolya

Kolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond repute

No pre-Wimbledon grass tournament for Soderling?