My new love Tilda has helped me play this good!”
*He is Sweden’s new tennis idol, 19 year old Robin Söderling from Tibro – the guy who makes us talk about future instead of history.
- Bigger future hope was a long time we had, said DC captain, Mats Wilander.
Robin had 2-0 in the decision sets tiebreak and “Kungliga Hallen” was boiling. Five more pints and he would have been tribute as the youngest Stockholm Open winner in all times. It was that close.
- It feels heavily, but at the same time I’m happy that it went that good. I just got in the tournament with a wildcard, so I can tell you I’m a little proud of my success, Robin laughs, and tells us:
- Yes, love has helped me. It is that for I’ve played this good. I am in love with a wonderful girl since a month back.
- Her name is Tilda Rosén and she is 17 years old. She comes from Stockholm and studies at high school.
- We met at a party; one of the few moments I had time to do things other than play tennis actually.
Do you play tennis together?
- No! She refuses. She looks at me, but I can’t get her to hold in a racket...
Robin turned pro 2001 and has already earned 310 000 dollar, that would be about 2,4 milions Swedish kronors. Not too bad for a guy who, - for so long only is ranked as the 108 best player.
- What I do with the money? What’s left over after I’ve payed tax I put in a bank.
Have you thought about moving to Monte Carlo?
-Not yet, I really like here at home, but the taxes are so high so we’ll see.
With his extremely will Robin does everything do reach the top. He even practice at Christmas eve.
-You have to practice very much to reach succsess. That’s what I’ve learnt.
Aren’t you afraid to be distracted by the beautiful Tilda?
-On the contrary, She inspires me, assure Robin.
aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww Bless him