Keeping the faith in Kitzbuhel - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-22-2005, 03:26 PM   #1
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Keeping the faith in Kitzbuhel

We're behind you 110% NICO!

Keep fighting, eventually things will come together!

Nico will be seeded 7th.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-22-2005, 04:55 PM   #2
country flag +alonso

+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Keeping the faith in Kitzbuhel

Ouch 7th!
Well we have to support him like you tell us.. what a situation..

For nico and nicofan ^^
Old 07-22-2005, 05:08 PM   #3
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by <Lt*Alonso*Cl>
Ouch 7th!
Well we have to support him like you tell us.. what a situation..

For nico and nicofan ^^
Thank you Alonso sweetie...and a for you too cuz I know you're sad too.

I feel like crying....

But after Kitzbuhel, he's here in my home turf. I'll see him in Washington, Cincy, Pilot Pen, and the US Open.

And I'll try to take good care of him.
Old 07-23-2005, 09:13 PM   #4
country flag NicoFan

I'm sooooo disgusted.

I cannot cannot cannot take another week of listening to all of Chile talking about the "dream" matchup. Yeah - Nico's at about 50% physically in his comeback from his injuries, and a matchup with him and Fena is a dream? Well, for Chile yes, because Fena is a "god" there, and Nico is nada there. But for Nico's fans, its a nightmare.

Sh*t...

And if he plays doubles again, I'll going to have to yell at him...lol! Doubles are like so UNIMPORTANT right now when he has all these points to defend.

If he loses early, he's got to get on the first plane to Washington. Every second of practice on the hardcourts could make a big different for him - even winning a round there would give him some points - something doubles can't do.

Read and weep:

(1) DAVYDENKO, Nikolay RUS/Bye
HAEHNEL, Jerome FRA v. ZABALETA, Mariano ARG
SABAU, Razvan ROM v. ALMAGRO, Nicolas ESP
Bye/(13) ANDREEV, Igor RUS
(11) ACASUSO, Jose ARG/Bye
MONACO, Juan ARG v. MAYER, Florian GER
SLUITER, Raemon NED v. DI MAURO, Alessio ITA
Bye/(5) LOPEZ, Feliciano ESP

(3) GAUDIO, Gaston ARG/Bye
KOHLSCHREIBER, Philipp GER v. COSTA, Albert ESP
VIK, Robin CZE v. qualifier
Bye/(16) MATHIEU, Paul-Henri FRA
(10) PAVEL, Andrei ROM/Bye
SANCHEZ, David ESP v. SCHUETTLER, Rainer GER
qualifier v. MINAR, Ivo CZE
Bye/(6) YOUZHNY, Mikhail RUS

(7) MASSU, Nicolas CHI/Bye
TABARA, Michal CZEv. (WC) KOELLERER, Daniel AUT
qualifer v. KOUBEK, Stefan AUT
Bye/(12) ROCHUS, Christophe BEL
(14) HORNA, Luis PER/Bye
CALLERI, Agustin ARG v. (WC) LAPENTTI, Nicolas ECU
ZIB, Tomas CZE v. (WC) MARACH, Oliver AUT
Bye/(4) GONZALEZ, Fernando CHI

(8) ROCHUS, Olivier BEL/Bye
VERDASCO, Fernando ESP v. SEPPI, Andreas ITA
qualifier v. (WC) HIPFL, Markus AUT
Bye/(9) MELZER, Jurgen AUT
(15) HANESCU, Victor ROM/Bye
VENTURA, Santiago ESP v. BEHREND, Tomas GER
qualifier v. qualifier
Bye/(2) PUERTA, Mariano ARG
Old 07-23-2005, 10:34 PM   #5
country flag +alonso

+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yes !!!! i agree with you .. all of these match between them .. come oon !!!!
Well Finally the kitz draw... Mmm Hard work for him

Well vamos nico
Old 07-23-2005, 11:01 PM   #6
country flag NicoFan

I think that Nico needs to come live here in NYC - they adored him last year in the US Open - all the women were saying how adorable he was...lol! And they got a kick out of the way he talks to himself on court. If Chile can't give him enough love, we can!

Ditto with Horacio. Geez, I can't believe that they voted against his nationalization - especially when the people of Chile like him. He's one of the best coaches in tennis,everything he's done for Chile, no one coming up as tennis players after Fena and Nico, and they turn him down?

We need clay court coaches desperately in the US - Jim Courier was saying during one match that we need to get our players trained on clay, and have some clay court tournaments for juniors here because 1/2 the season is on clay, and none of the Americans can do anything on it - time to fix the problem. Horacio would be welcomed with open arms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by NicoFan : 07-23-2005 at 11:10 PM.
Old 07-23-2005, 11:07 PM   #7
country flag NicoFan

And hey Alonso - like the thread title says - keeping the faith!

His 2nd and 3rd rounds are fairly easy.

And who knows? Fena isn't the fittest of players...we can hope/wish/pray that he's starting to get tired by the QF time. That's why he's not playing the week after Kitzbuhel so he can rest before the masters series events. And Nico plays better with each match.

We can hope anyway...lol!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by NicoFan : 07-23-2005 at 11:50 PM.
Old 07-24-2005, 09:53 PM   #8
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

I know Nico has a tougher draw here but that hasn't stopped him in the past. I finally went to the Kitzbuhel website and it is so wonderful to see Nico all over the place! Anyway, its got me a little psyced up for Nico there and I have a good feeling on his chances. I know he has to meet Fernando way too soon in the tournament but he would have to meet a tough opponant in any section, just rather it wasn't Fena! I really really want Nico to go all the way in this one. Buena Suerte Nico!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 12:44 AM   #9
country flag +alonso

Oops sorry ..... just my feelings
Like Sparko said i feel somethin good is going to happen here..
Old 07-25-2005, 04:40 AM   #10
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by <Lt*Alonso*Cl>
Oops sorry ..... just my feelings
Like Sparko said i feel somethin good is going to happen here..

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007

Last edited by Sparko1030 : 07-25-2005 at 04:42 AM.
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 05:26 AM   #11
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

Vamos Nico!!!

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 01:00 PM   #12
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparko1030
I know Nico has a tougher draw here but that hasn't stopped him in the past. I finally went to the Kitzbuhel website and it is so wonderful to see Nico all over the place! Anyway, its got me a little psyced up for Nico there and I have a good feeling on his chances. I know he has to meet Fernando way too soon in the tournament but he would have to meet a tough opponant in any section, just rather it wasn't Fena! I really really want Nico to go all the way in this one. Buena Suerte Nico!!!
I really really really want our Nico to win here too!

He's such a sweetie... and hard worker and fighter that he deserves some good things to start happening for him again.

And hope Sparko's and Alonso's feelings are right on!
Old 07-26-2005, 04:41 AM   #13
country flag +alonso

Nico will play doubles tomorrow with Feña they're seeded 3rd

against allegro(sui)/schuettler(ger)

Old 07-26-2005, 02:08 PM   #14
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

Vamos chicos!!!

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 07:13 PM   #15
country flag NicoFan

The boys won!!! Yeay!

And Nico is up 2nd on the main stadium for the 2nd round on Wednesday.

That would be apprxoimately 6:30/7:00 a.m. Chile time.

VAMOS NICO! Buena suerte!!!