1002 Reasons We Love Nico - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-23-2005, 12:48 AM   #46
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1002 Reasons We Love Nico

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan
I had thought that if the mom was Jewish, the kids are considered to be Jewish no matter what the father is but didn't want to say that in case it was wrong. I heard the reason is that tradition says that you always know who the mother is, but you can't be sure who the father is (obviously this is from before modern testing which of course can tell who the father is). Is that right?

So nice that you're claiming him. And he is great so you don't have to wait for your son to play.

I'll pm you my age. I have to pm you anyway tomorrow to start my New Year's resolution efforts.
Er, I'm not sure of the reasoning, I'm not religious enough but yeah, if the mum is Jewish then the child is Jewish in Judaism.

He can be my favourite Jewish player until my son comes onto the scene my son won't take 15 minutes in between points though! That's the thing that annoys me the most about Nico!

I look forward to the PM. I'm off to bed in a minute it's coming up to 2am here have a good evening
adee-gee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-23-2005, 12:20 PM   #47
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee-gee
my son won't take 15 minutes in between points though! That's the thing that annoys me the most about Nico!
That's the thing that I like best about Nico. Because when I see him in person ... that means that I get to see him on court longer!!!! And he has this little ritual he has to go through every time. After he does everything, then and only then, will he serve.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 03:52 PM   #48
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

BTW - couldn't find the article. Searched everywhere. So take what I wrote about what his mom said with a grain of salt. I think that I remembered it right...or maybe I dreamed it...the horrors of getting old. lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-26-2005, 05:48 PM   #49
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
BTW - couldn't find the article. Searched everywhere. So take what I wrote about what his mom said with a grain of salt. I think that I remembered it right...or maybe I dreamed it...the horrors of getting old. lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok I'll let you off

Good luck Massu in 2006
Old 12-29-2005, 12:59 PM   #50
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Kudos to Nico for standing up for Mariano Puerta and Willy Cańas

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 02:26 PM   #51
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
Kudos to Nico for standing up for Mariano Puerta and Willy Cańas
Not enough to make me like him
Old 12-29-2005, 02:37 PM   #52
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Not enough to make me like him
You know that you love Nico, Adam. We just have to get you to admit it.

And no one is taking away from what Nico did - that took courage compared to the wimps that support Mariano and won't open their mouth, or the players that are bashing Mariano.

Very proud of my guy.
Old 12-29-2005, 02:56 PM   #53
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

Quote:
You know that you love Nico, Adam. We just have to get you to admit it.

And no one is taking away from what Nico did - that took courage compared to the wimps that support Mariano and won't open their mouth, or the players that are bashing Mariano.

Very proud of my guy.
of course I love him, I wouldn't be in here if I didn't

What did Nico actually say btw?
Old 12-29-2005, 03:23 PM   #54
country flag NicoFan

Rosie translated it because the way the article is on lun.com, I can't copy and paste into a translation site.

Here's Rosie's translation:

Basically he says he doesn't like it when players attack their colleagues and treat them with mistrust and suspicion, sometimes even before they have been "found guilty", and says that it seems players from Europe and the States look at things differently in this regard and have a different attitude to the from the Latin players. He says both Mariano and Willy are great players and he admires them and those that stand up for them.

Also he says that this shouldn't take away from either of their achievements.

Last edited by NicoFan : 12-29-2005 at 03:44 PM.
Old 12-29-2005, 03:27 PM   #55
country flag NicoFan

#41 - Because Nico is very loyal!!!!
Old 12-29-2005, 03:44 PM   #56
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

Quote:
Rosie translated it because the way the article is on lun.com, I can't copy and paste into a translation site.

Here's Rosie's translation:

Basically he says he doesn't like it when players attack their colleagues and treat them with mistrust and suspicion, sometimes even before they have been "found guilty", and says that it seems players from Europe and the States look at things differently in this regard and have a different attitude to the from the Latin players. He says both Mariano and Willy are great players and he admires them and those that stand up for them.
me and Nico agree on something
Old 12-29-2005, 03:48 PM   #57
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
me and Nico agree on something
There's always a first for everything.
Old 12-29-2005, 03:52 PM   #58
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

Quote:
There's always a first for everything.
A first and a last
Old 12-29-2005, 04:04 PM   #59
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
A first and a last
Nope...you'll be a HUGE Nico fan by the end of the year. You just wait and see...
Old 12-29-2005, 05:05 PM   #60
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

Quote:
Nope...you'll be a HUGE Nico fan by the end of the year. You just wait and see...
it's about as likely as Saddam Hussein being next President of America