1002 Reasons We Love Nico - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-08-2005, 08:49 PM   #16
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1002 Reasons We Love Nico

I got more lol!

- 'Cause he changed his shirt and loose his hair on the match against Wawrinka and I have that on tape!!
- For the way that he dedicated that victory to Stefano for his birthday
- 'Cause he looks so damn sexy even when he was mad at Coria

I just adore him! lol!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-04-2005, 12:47 AM   #17
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

29. For being gracious in a lost. He has matured a lot and I think it says a lot about his character not to find a milllion excuses why he didn't win like some players do. Nico is one of the good guys!
30. For being so gorgeous. (I know its been listed before but I can't post on this thread without mentioning something shallow about how sexy he is!)

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 01:37 AM   #18
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparko1030
29. For being gracious in a lost. He has matured a lot and I think it says a lot about his character not to find a milllion excuses why he didn't win like some players do. Nico is one of the good guys! 30. For being so gorgeous. (I know its been listed before but I can't post on this thread without mentioning something shallow about how sexy he is!)
It can never be said enough about how sexy Nico is!!!!!!!!!!!!

And he definitely is one of the good guys...
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 04:02 AM   #19
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

I got another one! (in fact I have like millions of reasons lol!)

-'Cause he makes me feel like If I had lost with him (just like today)
- 'Cause I'm sure that he looked gorgeous today eventhough I can't find a damn picture!!!

Love ya Nico!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 10-04-2005, 04:13 AM   #20
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, where were the pics from today???? I couldn't find a single one from today's match either Kid. That's always our consolation when his match doesn't end the way we want....

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Old 10-04-2005, 04:33 AM   #21
country flag kidnicky

I know sparko!! not having any pics is even worst!! I saw one in radio cooperativa but I'm not sure if that was from today's match.

Anyway we need some pics the next week pleaseee!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 10-21-2005, 12:34 PM   #22
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Reason #33 - because even when he makes me feel like at times, I still adore him...
Old 10-22-2005, 07:09 PM   #23
country flag NicoFan

Reason #34 - Cuz its only been 4 days since I watched Nico play, and I miss him. What am I going to do with an entire offseason coming up???? I need to win the lottery so I can go to every tournament next year...
Old 10-23-2005, 06:30 AM   #24
country flag Sparko1030

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan
Reason #34 - Cuz its only been 4 days since I watched Nico play, and I miss him. What am I going to do with an entire offseason coming up???? I need to win the lottery so I can go to every tournament next year...
Yeah, the offseason sucks...hope that lottery thing works out for you. If not there's always the photography option! You took great pics this summer. And I'm with you on #33! Always adore Nico even when he drives us crazy!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 10-24-2005, 12:58 AM   #25
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Yeah, the offseason sucks...hope that lottery thing works out for you. If not there's always the photography option! You took great pics this summer. And I'm with you on #33! Always adore Nico even when he drives us crazy!

Thanks Sparko! But the camera did all the work...lol! And of course Nico was such a lovely subject... Easy to take pictures of him.

I would love to do the photography thing. Watching the photographers during the final today, I was like geez I wish that was me...I can do that! lol!

That would be the greatest job in the world.
Old 10-24-2005, 05:05 AM   #26
country flag kidnicky

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan
Thanks Sparko! But the camera did all the work...lol! And of course Nico was such a lovely subject... Easy to take pictures of him.

I would love to do the photography thing. Watching the photographers during the final today, I was like geez I wish that was me...I can do that! lol!

That would be the greatest job in the world.
Well after all this, I got another one...

Because you (Nico) make us think that beign your official photographer would be the best job in the earth!!

Our dream come true right??

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 11-03-2005, 04:40 AM   #27
country flag Sparko1030

36. For making me miss him already!!! I always say the season is too long for the good health of the players but I do get used to having them play every week lol! Miss you Nico-have a great time off!!!
37. For looking so good without a shirt and having the most charming smile. (not sure those have been mentioned before )

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 12-22-2005, 05:00 AM   #28
country flag Sparko1030

OK, I'm feeling a little goofy here(too much Christmas preperations I'm sure!) but
#38 For FINALLY dating a brunette!!! Its about time Nico!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 12-22-2005, 08:44 AM   #29
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OK, I'm feeling a little goofy here(too much Christmas preperations I'm sure!) but
#38 For FINALLY dating a brunette!!! Its about time Nico!!!
Does that mean blondes like me have lost our chance with him

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 11:35 AM   #30
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
Does that mean blondes like me have lost our chance with him
Another single player out of circulation.

On the serious side, imho I think its good for Nico. Things were horrific for him last year with all the injuries and trying to comeback. He's got a great team around him now tennis wise, and having a girlfriend that he can talk to will be nice for him. Based on her comments, she seems to know and understand what he went through and what he needs to do to comeback.