BadGambler & Swisha presents:- Where did u do it for the first time... - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-02-2005, 01:17 PM   #61
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BadGambler & Swisha presents:- Where did u do it for the first time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler
Ah ! one difference is that at least my hand doesn't say no, unlike your hands do.
I don't get it!!!!!!! Am I missing the joke? If it is anything more than a hand being repulsed, please expand.
I have always been in favour of a hands-on approach.
Advertisement

Old 08-02-2005, 02:10 PM   #62
country flag 1sun

1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BadGambler & Swisha presents:- Where did u do it for the first time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
speak for yourself you oedipal bastard
wtf does oedipal mean? and im sure your the best thing in bed.congrats got any tips!
1sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 02:19 PM   #63
country flag 1sun

1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigmagirl91
That's an understatement. When it was all over, I was confused. "What the hell happened", was the first thing I thought-and it wasn't the "he was so good" thing either. My thought was it was so bad, that I wondered if that should have ever happened.
ahhh, its ashame you have to look back on your first time with such displease. for me it was like, fuck yeah, im getting layed! im lovin it! but at times a was like wot to do now?! but there wasnt to much time to think if you no wot i mean! all in all it was prettty damn cool and i dont regret one minute of it.
Old 08-02-2005, 02:22 PM   #64
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sun
wtf does oedipal mean? and im sure your the best thing in bed.congrats
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 02:26 PM   #65
country flag 1sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choupi
Yeah sometimes...the question is -and I think that the whole issue is linked to the answer- who do you want to please? When I say "you" I don't mean you personally of course!
the woman of course, for me anyway, i want her to walk away satisfied. we guys have big egos and pride and woman are the ones who can dent it real quick, so they come b4 anything else. and it dont take much to please a guy anyway, we r easy to satisfiy, unlike woman,so much effort needed
Old 08-02-2005, 04:03 PM   #66
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
it dont take much to please a guy anyway, we r easy to satisfiy, unlike woman,so much effort needed
Damn straight.
Old 08-02-2005, 04:32 PM   #67
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the woman of course, for me anyway, i want her to walk away satisfied. we guys have big egos and pride and woman are the ones who can dent it real quick, so they come b4 anything else. and it dont take much to please a guy anyway, we r easy to satisfiy, unlike woman,so much effort needed
Good point for you! Sadly, it's not the case of some others... As for the so huge effort, well, you need to deserve it, no? And I wouldn't call it "effort" if you see what I mean...
Old 08-02-2005, 04:37 PM   #68
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Think of it like this. When you play sport, most of the time you need to warm up the muscles to play better, it's the same with the women you got do the warm up before the real action gets under way.

I do agree with your last point though.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 04:51 PM   #69
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Think of it like this. When you play sport, most of the time you need to warm up the muscles to play better, it's the same with the women you got do the warm up before the real action gets under way.
Sadly for me, the guy under the tent-that is, the very 1st one- was totally ignoring about that sport practise and warming-up theory...I hope for him and for the following girls that he's learned since then!
Old 08-02-2005, 05:29 PM   #70
country flag 1sun

Quote:
Good point for you! Sadly, it's not the case of some others... As for the so huge effort, well, you need to deserve it, no? And I wouldn't call it "effort" if you see what I mean...
very true. we naturally enjoy the challenge considering what it involves, but at times it can be a real slap in the face if she doesnt respond. that can make a guy feel real low lucky for me there hasnt been many of those but there have been times i would certainly like to forget.
Old 08-02-2005, 05:33 PM   #71
country flag 1sun

Quote:

I do agree with your last point though.
nice theory and i totaly agree. i shall think of it next time i am in a situation where it is warrented.
Old 08-02-2005, 05:36 PM   #72
country flag 1sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigmagirl91
Damn straight.
y do u females have to be so difficult?. but i suppose when we get it right, there isnt a better feeling.
Old 08-02-2005, 05:41 PM   #73
country flag 1sun

Quote:
Sadly for me, the guy under the tent-that is, the very 1st one- was totally ignoring about that sport practise and warming-up theory...I hope for him and for the following girls that he's learned since then!
poor dude has alot to learn.
Old 08-02-2005, 06:19 PM   #74
country flag alfonsojose
PERSONAL JESUS

alfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute

i haven't done anything yet

Drooling after Schuettler, Bolelli, Volandri, Starace (short haired version), ToJo, Tursunov, Alves, Davydenko, Djokovic, Petzschner, Ferrero, Simon, Qureshi
alfonsojose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 06:22 PM   #75
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
y do u females have to be so difficult?. but i suppose when we get it right, there isnt a better feeling.
That's the way females were wired, man. You just can't "wham bam thank you ma'am" and expect us to be satisfied. Doesn't work that way. When you do decide to take your time and learn about us, you'll be glad you did.