What Do You Think Other MTF Posters Look Like? - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-11-2014, 02:27 PM   #16
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What Do You Think Other MTF Posters Look Like?

He's literally headed where Nadal's going...only with more eagerness.
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-11-2014, 03:00 PM   #17
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Interesting stuff. Do you get that with any other posters?
well, if it's a tennis player, I don't usually think that the poster looks like that, because I know who that is in the avatar. Even if your avatar is an actor, he's not that well known to me, so I picture it as you. If your avatar were Robert De Niro, I would not imagine that you look like him, because De Niro is a very strong persona and since you don't act like him, there would be no connection.

I'm also convinced that Sham Kay looks exactly like his avatar -- a hooded ghost
Old 06-11-2014, 03:08 PM   #18
country flag BlackeyeVuk

BlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond reputeBlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond reputeBlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond reputeBlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond reputeBlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond reputeBlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond reputeBlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond reputeBlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond reputeBlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond reputeBlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond reputeBlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger the Dodger View Post
Smaug

Not a dragon . But it is from Tolkien . To ease a bit.

Im no fan, nor im proud of anyone.
I just cheer for good tennis player. Im a cheerladie or golddigger whatever-"flout"-your-boat
I made a pun! Yey.
BlackeyeVuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 03:25 PM   #19
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
well, if it's a tennis player, I don't usually think that the poster looks like that, because I know who that is in the avatar. Even if your avatar is an actor, he's not that well known to me, so I picture it as you. If your avatar were Robert De Niro, I would not imagine that you look like him, because De Niro is a very strong persona and since you don't act like him, there would be no connection.

I'm also convinced that Sham Kay looks exactly like his avatar -- a hooded ghost
Makes sense... Except for the Sham part, I don't get that

This reminds me of how I thought Snowwy was a girl just because he had an Azarenka avi

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 03:36 PM   #20
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute

Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...
TigerTim is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 03:50 PM   #21

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerTim View Post
Freak

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus)

Quote:
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Old 06-11-2014, 04:28 PM   #22
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackeyeVuk View Post
I would rather ask whole MTF if you can guess which eye represent my avatar.
Balrog:

“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 05:12 PM   #23
country flag BlackeyeVuk

BlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond reputeBlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond reputeBlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond reputeBlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond reputeBlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond reputeBlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond reputeBlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond reputeBlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond reputeBlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond reputeBlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond reputeBlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond repute

Yup. You can see 2003, I have a habit of keeping things forever, in most forums(99%) I use this avatar for long time . Cookie for you.

I just cheer for good tennis player. Im a cheerladie or golddigger whatever-"flout"-your-boat
I made a pun! Yey.
Old 06-11-2014, 05:50 PM   #24
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yup. You can see 2003, I have a habit of keeping things forever, in most forums(99%) I use this avatar for long time . Cookie for you.
I cheated actually, I googled that image I don't think I would've guessed otherwise, it does look like a dragon's eye
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 06:22 PM   #25
country flag cristalmeister

cristalmeister has a reputation beyond reputecristalmeister has a reputation beyond reputecristalmeister has a reputation beyond reputecristalmeister has a reputation beyond reputecristalmeister has a reputation beyond reputecristalmeister has a reputation beyond reputecristalmeister has a reputation beyond reputecristalmeister has a reputation beyond reputecristalmeister has a reputation beyond reputecristalmeister has a reputation beyond reputecristalmeister has a reputation beyond repute

I think the guy always talking about how fucking awesome it is to be gay and have anal sex man-man (don't remember his name) is really skinny, 1m84cm and uses a tad too much hair gel/spray.

Gael Monfils, Robin Söderling, Florian Mayer, Ernests Gulbis, Elias Ymer, Richard Gasquet, Roger Federer

(in order of penis size)
cristalmeister is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 06:37 PM   #26
country flag BlackeyeVuk

Then, no cookie for you!

I made a pun! Yey.
Old 06-11-2014, 08:06 PM   #27
country flag MichaelKrep

MichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond repute

Grigor Dimitrov Newest Member of Top 10
Jo-Wilfried Tsonga | Marcos Baghdatis

Andy Murray | Alexandr Dolgopolov | Milos Raonic
Pistol Pete
MichaelKrep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 09:13 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by cristalmeister View Post
I think the guy always talking about how fucking awesome it is to be gay and have anal sex man-man (don't remember his name) is really skinny, 1m84cm and uses a tad too much hair gel/spray.
Filo?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelKrep View Post
Who is that stud?

Quote:
Old 06-11-2014, 09:54 PM   #29
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not a dragon . But it is from Tolkien . To ease a bit.
I thought it was the eye of satan.

Because, Djokovic, Murray, and Nadal certainly win Roger?

Even David Ferrer? (Roger 14 - 0 David)

Or, Roger loses even before QF? lol

argument.
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 10:01 PM   #30
country flag ProdigyEng
Banned!

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Mr Oracle looks like a younger version of Don Corleone
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote