Wednesday OOP + scores - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-27-2005, 11:40 PM   #106
country flag Nimrodg

Nimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wednesday OOP + scores

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibirianCat
I think the Mello match already started. it is live on betfair and odds for Mello dropped from 1.5 to 1.3
maybe it's because the amounts who were on mello
Advertisement

Old 07-27-2005, 11:41 PM   #107
country flag Yoel and co.

Yoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad1town
I have no idea why a tournament would try to run their own website and scoreboard. The ATP offers the service...plus other firms like EDH have technology that actually functions. If they want a really good site they could go to IBM who does the 4 grand slams and has a great scoreboard.
It all comes down to money and how much does your budget allow to spend on this. IBM don't do this for free.
Yoel and co. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 11:41 PM   #108
country flag njnetswill

njnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond repute

It's nice that all 4 Grand Slams are run by IBM. I don't think tournaments (or their sponsors) want to spend the money to hire people of that caliber.

Winner:2012 Madrid, 2011 Rome, 2009 Delray Beach, Montreal 2008 Toronto, 2007 New Haven, 2005 St. Petersburg

TT Singles Career High: 7
TT Doubles Career High: 4

Singles Winner: 2010 Bucharest, 2007 Indian Wells
Doubles Winner: 2012 San Jose, Queens (w/hallso) 2011 Los Angeles (w/hallso)
njnetswill is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 11:41 PM   #109
mad1town

mad1town has a reputation beyond reputemad1town has a reputation beyond reputemad1town has a reputation beyond reputemad1town has a reputation beyond reputemad1town has a reputation beyond reputemad1town has a reputation beyond reputemad1town has a reputation beyond reputemad1town has a reputation beyond reputemad1town has a reputation beyond reputemad1town has a reputation beyond reputemad1town has a reputation beyond repute

I will say that the facility on the UCLA campus is a great place to watch tennis though!
mad1town is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 11:41 PM   #110
country flag defrosebwlchamps

defrosebwlchamps has a reputation beyond reputedefrosebwlchamps has a reputation beyond reputedefrosebwlchamps has a reputation beyond reputedefrosebwlchamps has a reputation beyond reputedefrosebwlchamps has a reputation beyond reputedefrosebwlchamps has a reputation beyond reputedefrosebwlchamps has a reputation beyond reputedefrosebwlchamps has a reputation beyond reputedefrosebwlchamps has a reputation beyond reputedefrosebwlchamps has a reputation beyond reputedefrosebwlchamps has a reputation beyond repute

Leach/McPhee - Arthurs/Hanley 7-5 4-6 *5-2
defrosebwlchamps is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 11:43 PM   #111

defrosebwlchamps has a reputation beyond reputedefrosebwlchamps has a reputation beyond reputedefrosebwlchamps has a reputation beyond reputedefrosebwlchamps has a reputation beyond reputedefrosebwlchamps has a reputation beyond reputedefrosebwlchamps has a reputation beyond reputedefrosebwlchamps has a reputation beyond reputedefrosebwlchamps has a reputation beyond reputedefrosebwlchamps has a reputation beyond reputedefrosebwlchamps has a reputation beyond reputedefrosebwlchamps has a reputation beyond repute

the tournament person is going to call my cell phone in a bit after she walks over to the court and gets the score

Chela/Tursunov is after the doubles match but Hadad/Mello has already started.
Old 07-27-2005, 11:44 PM   #112
country flag _Randall_

_Randall_ has a reputation beyond repute_Randall_ has a reputation beyond repute_Randall_ has a reputation beyond repute_Randall_ has a reputation beyond repute_Randall_ has a reputation beyond repute_Randall_ has a reputation beyond repute_Randall_ has a reputation beyond repute_Randall_ has a reputation beyond repute_Randall_ has a reputation beyond repute_Randall_ has a reputation beyond repute_Randall_ has a reputation beyond repute

so tursunov didnt start yet
_Randall_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 11:44 PM   #113
country flag algy

algy has a reputation beyond reputealgy has a reputation beyond reputealgy has a reputation beyond reputealgy has a reputation beyond reputealgy has a reputation beyond reputealgy has a reputation beyond reputealgy has a reputation beyond reputealgy has a reputation beyond reputealgy has a reputation beyond reputealgy has a reputation beyond reputealgy has a reputation beyond repute

come on amir... dont let the fact that we dont know the score affect you!

be a man! fight!
algy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 11:44 PM   #114

and man does she sound hot.
Old 07-27-2005, 11:48 PM   #115
country flag Yoel and co.

Yoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by defrosebwlchamps
the tournament person is going to call my cell phone in a bit after she walks over to the court and gets the score

Chela/Tursunov is after the doubles match but Hadad/Mello has already started.
Maybe on the way to the courts she can use her cell phone to smack on the head the person in charge of the online scoreboard
Yoel and co. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 11:48 PM   #116
country flag SwiSha

SwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by defrosebwlchamps
and man does she sound hot.
u got to get her number not she yours buddy
SwiSha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 11:49 PM   #117

tournament girl says

Mello is up 5-1

yet they are not sure who is on serve and she will let the IT guy know that the board is down.

ALSO, HAAS OR MALISSE TONIGHT?
Old 07-27-2005, 11:50 PM   #118
country flag algy

algy has a reputation beyond reputealgy has a reputation beyond reputealgy has a reputation beyond reputealgy has a reputation beyond reputealgy has a reputation beyond reputealgy has a reputation beyond reputealgy has a reputation beyond reputealgy has a reputation beyond reputealgy has a reputation beyond reputealgy has a reputation beyond reputealgy has a reputation beyond repute

mello-hadad 5-1 0-0
algy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 11:50 PM   #119
mad1town

mad1town has a reputation beyond reputemad1town has a reputation beyond reputemad1town has a reputation beyond reputemad1town has a reputation beyond reputemad1town has a reputation beyond reputemad1town has a reputation beyond reputemad1town has a reputation beyond reputemad1town has a reputation beyond reputemad1town has a reputation beyond reputemad1town has a reputation beyond reputemad1town has a reputation beyond repute

Believe me, the technology is not that expensive. This tournament has $1M in prize money...it isn't some rinky dink Challenger with no sponsors.

It all comes down to their focus...they are totally focused on the "on site experience" rather than supporting the entire ATP Tour from all channels (onsite, web, and TV). Frankly, 95% of tennis fans are not at each site...but the ATP/tennis in general does little to promote the tour and support the general fan who follows the tour each week. The new US Open Series is a good step in the USA to provide weekend TV coverage but there are an increasing number of fans who want web access (almost everyone is comfortable with the web these days).

This tournament is a great example of what is wrong with tennis...
mad1town is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 11:50 PM   #120

swisha

first off, how in the hell do you ask a girl that you dont even know how old she is or tell her she is hot.