Tuesday OOP + scores - Page 30 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-27-2005, 03:32 AM   #436
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tuesday OOP + scores

Quote:
Originally Posted by NATAS81
You mean Patatriek?
do you actually make serious posts? or do you take the piss out of everyone on mtf?
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-27-2005, 03:34 AM   #437
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In every single vBet thread.
highlight the section that states: "if a player retires and is not winning, you shall lose your stake"

then perhaps I shall take you seriously.
Old 07-27-2005, 03:36 AM   #438
country flag playwithmybanan

playwithmybanan has a reputation beyond reputeplaywithmybanan has a reputation beyond reputeplaywithmybanan has a reputation beyond reputeplaywithmybanan has a reputation beyond reputeplaywithmybanan has a reputation beyond reputeplaywithmybanan has a reputation beyond reputeplaywithmybanan has a reputation beyond reputeplaywithmybanan has a reputation beyond reputeplaywithmybanan has a reputation beyond reputeplaywithmybanan has a reputation beyond reputeplaywithmybanan has a reputation beyond repute

is the agassi match happening or what?
playwithmybanan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 03:37 AM   #439
Banned!

Quote:
L.A. isn't shithouse. See LAL, Sparks.
look at the piece of shit field... this is easily the 3rd rate tourney for this week...

when AA is favourite for a tourney in 2005, that gives you an idea of the miserable calibre of contenders.
Old 07-27-2005, 03:39 AM   #440
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by playwithmybanan
is the agassi match happening or what?
one never knows what goes through the heads of these americans...
Old 07-27-2005, 03:45 AM   #441
country flag cleverdutchclogs

cleverdutchclogs has a reputation beyond reputecleverdutchclogs has a reputation beyond reputecleverdutchclogs has a reputation beyond reputecleverdutchclogs has a reputation beyond reputecleverdutchclogs has a reputation beyond reputecleverdutchclogs has a reputation beyond reputecleverdutchclogs has a reputation beyond reputecleverdutchclogs has a reputation beyond reputecleverdutchclogs has a reputation beyond reputecleverdutchclogs has a reputation beyond reputecleverdutchclogs has a reputation beyond repute

Agassi 1-0*
cleverdutchclogs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 03:46 AM   #442
Banned!

15-15
Old 07-27-2005, 03:47 AM   #443

cleverdutchclogs has a reputation beyond reputecleverdutchclogs has a reputation beyond reputecleverdutchclogs has a reputation beyond reputecleverdutchclogs has a reputation beyond reputecleverdutchclogs has a reputation beyond reputecleverdutchclogs has a reputation beyond reputecleverdutchclogs has a reputation beyond reputecleverdutchclogs has a reputation beyond reputecleverdutchclogs has a reputation beyond reputecleverdutchclogs has a reputation beyond reputecleverdutchclogs has a reputation beyond repute

I predict Andre will win 6-3 6-2.
Old 07-27-2005, 03:48 AM   #444
Banned!

30-30
Old 07-27-2005, 03:49 AM   #445
Banned!

30-40 BP for AA
Old 07-27-2005, 03:49 AM   #446

Agassi *2-0
Old 07-27-2005, 03:49 AM   #447
Banned!

AA*2-0
Old 07-27-2005, 03:50 AM   #448

Are you following it on the scoreboard mate, like me? Or are you watching it on TV?
Old 07-27-2005, 03:51 AM   #449

15-40. Lisnard hasn't read the script.
Old 07-27-2005, 03:51 AM   #450
Banned!

*15-40