Vamos, Alex! - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-07-2003, 06:43 PM   #46
country flag HybridTheory

HybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vamos, Alex!

alex just reached a semifinal again
against hrbaty or van lottum tomorrow in bratislava
Advertisement

Old 11-28-2003, 04:20 PM   #47
country flag Corredian's_Mind

Corredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond repute

hi all...just to say you that australians accuse alex because it seems he said "you're a f*****g dead" to the australians in 2000!!!! and
Corredian's_Mind is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2003, 06:10 PM   #48
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: Vamos, Alex!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corredian's_Mind
hi all...just to say you that australians accuse alex because it seems he said "you're a f*****g dead" to the australians in 2000!!!! and
Corredian, that's what Alex said they said he said...!!

VAMOS, ALEX y FELI, just shut them up w your tennis and win that doubles match!!!

RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2003, 06:43 AM   #49
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute

*mad*
alex DOES NOT deserve the way he's getting treated right now. AT ALL *ashamed to be Australian*
Old 11-29-2003, 01:12 PM   #50

Corredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond repute

esther i read that australians did a doll? can you explain it, please? this stupid story beween the fanatics and alex who of course not deserve it all, is driving me crazy!
Old 11-30-2003, 07:45 AM   #51
prazz_m

prazz_m has a reputation beyond reputeprazz_m has a reputation beyond reputeprazz_m has a reputation beyond reputeprazz_m has a reputation beyond reputeprazz_m has a reputation beyond reputeprazz_m has a reputation beyond reputeprazz_m has a reputation beyond reputeprazz_m has a reputation beyond reputeprazz_m has a reputation beyond reputeprazz_m has a reputation beyond reputeprazz_m has a reputation beyond repute

as she has not explained i shall....

they had this like doll thing which they had dressed in a spanish soccer shirt with corretja on the back....and it's just so disrespectufl and all the spanish supporters were more disgusted at the lack of respect than really angry or anything...and some guy was spanking it's butt or something...

hopelessly devoted to you....arnaud and juan carlos
prazz_m is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2003, 07:51 AM   #52
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute

*rolls eyes*

i was talking to one of the australian supporters who went and she was like oh yeah...that was funny...i was mad
Old 12-08-2003, 06:47 PM   #53

HybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond repute

Alex received a wildcard for a tournament in Auckland (the week b4 aus open)

and about what happened during davis cup final in the audiance, its just too low for words and you guys are totaly right that alex doesnt deserve this at all, let us not think about it anymore, those pplwho did that, they really miss something..
Old 12-09-2003, 02:01 AM   #54
country flag esther

Alex played a tie break thing with Costa a few days ago during that soccer match and he won
good luck to him in auckland!
Old 12-09-2003, 05:58 PM   #55

Alex & Albert Seek World Record
Albert Costa and Alex Corretja are hoping to write themselves into the Guinness Book of World Records this weekend when they play before 90,000 people. The Spaniards will play a tie-break on a makeshift grass court just before kickoff of the blockbuster football clash between fierce rivals Barcelona and Real Madrid at Camp Nou stadium.

The exhibition is to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the Catalan Tennis Federation. It is believed that the sold-out crowd of 90,000 will be the biggest to ever witness a tennis event.

its a very nice idea to make tennis maybe a bit more populair in spain
anybody knows if they really have the record now?
Old 12-11-2003, 08:18 AM   #56

Costa & Corretja Set New World Record!
names into the record books on Saturday when they played in front of just under 50,000 people at FC Barcelona's Camp Nou stadium. The two Spanish stars played a tie-break in the Camp Nou before the start of the crunch soccer match pitting FC Barcelona against bitter rivals Real Madrid.

The tie-break, which Corretja claimed 8-6, was watched by 49,913 fans, smashing the tennis crowd attendance record (23,600) previously set in the Arthur Ashe stadium at Flushing Meadows. Both players played with football boots to avoid slipping on the wet surface.

The match was organized by the Catalan Tennis Federation, "Double Match" and "Futbol Club Barcelona" in order to commemorate the centennial of the Catalan Tennis Federation
Old 12-11-2003, 08:30 AM   #57
country flag esther

yay for them!!
Old 12-11-2003, 09:08 AM   #58
prazz_m

prazz_m has a reputation beyond reputeprazz_m has a reputation beyond reputeprazz_m has a reputation beyond reputeprazz_m has a reputation beyond reputeprazz_m has a reputation beyond reputeprazz_m has a reputation beyond reputeprazz_m has a reputation beyond reputeprazz_m has a reputation beyond reputeprazz_m has a reputation beyond reputeprazz_m has a reputation beyond reputeprazz_m has a reputation beyond repute

hahahahah i can't believe they played in football boots....oh that's so funny

hopelessly devoted to you....arnaud and juan carlos
prazz_m is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2003, 10:00 PM   #59

now theres a thread for Ferrero, Nadal, Moya, why cant we have one?
Old 12-15-2003, 01:44 PM   #60

i think we can, really!

but we have to ask it in "Bug/Error Reporting and Questions". they did that for Moya and it works now. so what are we waiting for?