Mens Tennis Forums banner

Vamos, Alex!

24K views 419 replies 30 participants last post by  deflori 
#1 ·
:D Yay, Alex won 2 matches at Scottsdale!!! Now he's into the QF!! Vamos, Alex!! ;)

#27 ·
Re: Re: Re: Re: Vamos, Alex!

HybridTheory said:
hehe i dont think that anyone here knows his homeaddress actually..
LOL! yes.... if only.... :rolleyes: :devil:

by the way alex will play nadal tonight :sad: ....
so we can already beginn to pray :angel:

good luck alex! :)

#29 ·
YAY Alex won vs. Rafa today!! 62 36 64!! Felicitaciones, Alex!! Now he is 2-0 vs. the young buck!!

Just too bad he has to run into Rogi now... I love them both... Alex really needed a kinder draw in Madrid... he needs to win more than 1 match in a row... oh well, he has SOME confidence for DC...

We got that match on TV too!! Woo hoo!! ;)

I w love to see the Alex-Rogi match but somehow I doubt they will feature it... more likely to see either Juanqui or [yuk] Pandy's match...

#31 ·
:wavey: YAY!!!!

Alex, you did it, you did it! you beat nadal..this young boy who destroyed moya and costa!!!it's such great, i'm very happy for you, you deserved that since such a long time!!!!!!

:worship: ENHORABUENA!!! :worship:

tomorrow it will be roger..difficult match! but so i'm sure you could do it again!!!! :) VAMOS!

ps: Rogi... who will you support? alex or roger?

#32 ·
woohoo! Congrats Alex! :hug: :kiss: can't believe that was his first win since July :eek:

now good luck against Roger!!!

:bounce:

#36 ·
:dance:
hey!!! he won! he beat gaudio:
6-3/6-1!!

isn't it perfect?!! it's very cool for him too!

Good Luck alex, stay as you are in the moment!! :kiss:

:D :) ;)

#38 ·
YAY!

he is in semis final!!! isn't that perfect? tomorrow he has to kill guga to reach the final..difficult but it's possible!it's the first since a logn time he won 3 matches in a row!
so be hopefull and best of luck to you, alex!!!

ps: does someone find pics of the match?

#42 ·
hi all!

our dear alex lost :sad: today...guga won 64 63 :fiery:
but now we know He's back and we can still be hopefull about RG..and it was a nice week you're right HybridThoery
alex was shining during his last tourny of this season! :kiss:
so bye!

ps: Good luck to him for DC...he needs our support! :)

#47 ·
hi all...just to say you that australians accuse alex because it seems he said "you're a f*****g dead" to the australians in 2000!!!! :eek: and :fiery:

#48 ·
Re: Re: Vamos, Alex!

Corredian's_Mind said:
hi all...just to say you that australians accuse alex because it seems he said "you're a f*****g dead" to the australians in 2000!!!! :eek: and :fiery:
Corredian, that's what Alex said they said he said...!!

VAMOS, ALEX y FELI, just shut them up w your tennis and win that doubles match!!!

:D

#50 ·
esther i read that australians did a doll? can you explain it, please? this stupid story beween the fanatics and alex who of course not deserve it all, is driving me crazy!

#51 ·
as she has not explained i shall....

they had this like doll thing which they had dressed in a spanish soccer shirt with corretja on the back....and it's just so disrespectufl and all the spanish supporters were more disgusted at the lack of respect than really angry or anything...and some guy was spanking it's butt or something...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.