KIWI in LA --- Goin' Hollywood baby!!!! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-24-2005, 01:44 AM   #1
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute
Default KIWI in LA --- Goin' Hollywood baby!!!!

Good luck to Kiwi in LA!!!!!!!!!! He has James Blake in the first round, which won't be easy, but I have faith in our Kiwi

Here's the main draw ::

(1) AGASSI, Andre USA vs Q
CARLSEN, Kenneth DEN vs. KIM, Kevin USA
(WC) GOLDSTEIN, Paul USA vs SAULNIER, Cyril FRA
SRICHAPHAN, Paradorn THA vs (6) ANCIC, Mario CRO

(4) HAAS, Tommy GER vs KARLOVIC, Ivo CRO
MALISSE, Xavier BEL vs LEE, Hyung-Taik KOR
CHELA, Juan Ignacio ARG vs BAGHDATIS, Marcos CYP
FISH, Mardy USA vs (5) DENT, Taylor USA

(8) RUSEDSKI, Greg GBR vs Q
MULLER, Gilles LUX vs SPADEA, Vincent USA
GINEPRI, Robby USA vs ARTHURS, Wayne AUS
(WC) BLAKE, James USA vs (3) KIEFER, Nicolas GER

(7) GROSJEAN, Sebastien FRA vs MELLO, Ricardo BRA
Q vs (WC) MAMIIT, Cecil USA
Q vs HERNYCH, Jan CZE
BECK, Karol SVK vs (2) HRBATY, Dominik SVK
Advertisement

Old 07-24-2005, 04:56 AM   #2
country flag zethand

zethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: KIWI in LA --- Goin' Hollywood baby!!!!

Good Luck Kiwi!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We want to see you winning in LA!!!
zethand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 02:35 PM   #3
country flag kek

kek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond repute

The doubles draw is out and Nicolas is playing with Mario Ancic. I like that doubles pairing. I don't know if they will play well together but I like Mario as a player. They play Hrbaty/Oliver in the 1st rnd.

James will tough just because he will have a lot of support from the crowd. He is a good player, gets to a lot of balls. Hopefully, Nicolas will have enough time to get used to the courts in LA. I suspect he will play on Tuesday.
kek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 07:34 PM   #4
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

Kiwi and Ancic?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is like the best thing EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 of my top 5 boys playing together! I hope they do well together... That made my day!
Old 07-25-2005, 03:42 AM   #5
country flag kiwiteami

kiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond repute

Hi People,I just arrived from Indianapolis and I had a gREAT time.Nicolas left this morning at 6am for LA I know cause I was there,waiting for my cab too at the same hotel! We had been talking all week long and even he offered his help for my lost luggage.Anyway ^PEOPLE going to WASHINGTON dc for him..do NOT expect to see him.he told him that it depends on how he will do in LA but doesn,t expect to go there! I told him that it was my birthday and that he HAS to go and he smiled ..lol.I was there at ALL of his matches.On friday it wasn't pretty..but it is life.and GIRLS get this NO MORE BLACK he has been wearing bLue,yellow and lots of white and last tuesday he SHAVED! he arrived in the lobby and said hi and I was like. who are you? and he smiled.I told him that he looked good and he said it is to look younger.but NO and NO i do NOT like his new coach...and he doesn,t like me I think.Still before he enterred the cab this morning it was hugs and kisses..very sad..it is life and like he said..i'll see you in montreal! ok now back to NORMAL life..WORK! oh and if you want to know if I was in his face all the time this answer is..YES! but at some point it was SO hot and I didn,t want to go to his other match and smiling and laughing he begged me..PLEEEEEEEEEEEase come..of course I did! I almost died at there cause it was so hot..lol..Oh and you want to know if he drinks coffee and a lot.YES..a lot.still I had a great time,thanks to him,he has changed a lot,he was smiling more,a lot happier.it was nice to see.

bye
kiwiteami is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 03:48 AM   #6
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwiteami
Anyway ^PEOPLE going to WASHINGTON dc for him..do NOT expect to see him.he told him that it depends on how he will do in LA but doesn,t expect to go there!

I like how you direct that at me Actually we decided not to go since the only day we could would be Monday and he wouldnt even be playing on Monday But thanks for letting us know

Last edited by mary b : 07-25-2005 at 03:50 AM.
knight_ley is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 03:52 AM   #7
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

Here's the doubles draw ::

(1) BRYAN, Bob USA/BRYAN, Mike USA v. MELLO, Ricardo BRA/MULLER, Gilles LUX
CARLSEN, Kenneth DEN/SRICHAPHAN, Paradorn THA v. PHILLIPS, Tripp USA/THOMAS, Jim USA

(4) ERLICH, Jonathan ISR/RAM, Andy ISR v. BECK, Karol SVK/KOENIG, Robbie RSA
RODRIGUEZ, Martin ARG/SPADEA, Vincent USA v. GROSJEAN, Sebastien FRA/SAULNIER, Cyril FRA0

FISHER, Ashley AUS/HUSS, Stephen AUS v. (WC) BLAKE, James USA/MALISSE, Xavier BEL
KERR, Jordan AUS/PARROTT, Travis USA v. (3) ASPELIN, Simon SWE/PERRY, Todd AUS

HRBATY, Dominik SVK/OLIVER, Graydon USA v. ANCIC, Mario CRO/KIEFER, Nicolas GER
(WC) LEACH, Rick USA/MACPHIE, Brian USA v. (2) ARTHURS, Wayne AUS/HANLEY, Paul AUS

+++

I am so excited these two are playing together...
Old 07-25-2005, 03:53 AM   #8
country flag kiwiteami

kiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleternity
I like how you direct that at me Actually we decided not to go since the only day we could would be Monday and he wouldnt even be playing on Monday But thanks for letting us know that anyways

You know,maybe there are others who wanted to go..you never know.But he told me this morning that so,don,t expect him to go unless he plays pretty badly in LA.still you never know but like he told me Montreal is 100% sure and he will arrive early if he doesn't go to Washington DC .oh and BTW he better be careful cause with this new coach,he,s going to get caught coaching for sure!
Old 07-25-2005, 04:05 AM   #9
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

Quote:
You know,maybe there are others who wanted to go..you never know.But he told me this morning that so,don,t expect him to go unless he plays pretty badly in LA.still you never know but like he told me Montreal is 100% sure and he will arrive early if he doesn't go to Washington DC .oh and BTW he better be careful cause with this new coach,he,s going to get caught coaching for sure!

As long as he's in Montreal I'm a happy girl I will be a bit surprised if he does show up to DC as well... I hope he goes far in LA ( wins its to be exact ) and then he can have a week off before doing some damage up in Canada
Old 07-25-2005, 06:52 PM   #10
country flag kek

kek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond repute

Of the 7 degrees of Kiwi, there is the happy one. Good for him. Out with the black clothes, in with the bright colors. I did noticed on tv friday night that he looked like he shaved recently. His hair is a little longer. He looked good. Too bad his playing friday night was another story.

Maybe we can contribute his happiness with Inga? Did they ever get back together? Or maybe he is happy because I wrote in his guestbook that I will be seeing him in Cincy soon and he thrilled to death to put a face to the scarcastic girl who speaks her mind <note the scarcasm>

Thanks Karine for the update. I didn't really think he would play DC. However, he needs to do well this week because his entry ranking is going the wrong direction. If this continues, he won't be seeded for the USO.

So Nicolas needs to focus this week and decline the invitation to go to the playboy mansion. Last thing he needs is playmates distracting him. <note- the lack of scarcasm>
Old 07-25-2005, 08:59 PM   #11
country flag kiwiteami

Thanks Karine for the update. I didn't really think he would play DC. However, he needs to do well this week because his entry ranking is going the wrong direction. If this continues, he won't be seeded for the USO.

NO PROBLEM. Yes he has changed a LOT.I don,t know why.To tell you the truth,I don,t think that he is back with Inga cause he was flirting a LOT during the week! lol.He acted like a single guy but I didn't ask him.And yes he looks HOT,hotter than ever.But now it is like,he wears a cap DAY and NIGHT..all the time! lol.Once in the elevator he asked me AGAIN when I was going back home and I said on sunday and he was like home not LA? Look I have to WORK at some point! Or he was like almost begging me to go to his doubles match pretty late and I was like..I don't know! How can you say no? look at him..HELLO..impossible! lol.oh and OF course,the BLOND me did something stupid.I saw him going to Starbucks and getting out and I was like..where did he go? I was looking around and ..ran into a kid! the kid started to scream and he was in the gifshop buying something and he smiled at me I was like..IDIOT..STUPID! But the BEST part was REALLY when I got there and was waiting for my LOST luggage and I heard HI (infrench) he went straight to me,hugged me and kissed me,asked what was the problem and I said NO luggage,he said can I help? Which tennis palyer would do that? Still..I don'T like the coach! He better do well in LA. Now I am BACK in HELL
Old 07-25-2005, 10:39 PM   #12
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

Go Kiwi in LA!

That's going to be hard enough, even surviving the first round. Blake could be tricky!

Please play well!

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 11:14 PM   #13
country flag kek

Quote:
To tell you the truth,I don,t think that he is back with Inga cause he was flirting a LOT during the week! lol.He acted like a single guy but I didn't ask him.
Well it's summer time so maybe with the heat and all makes a guy horny and want to flirt all the time

For example, I just had my carpets steam cleaned this afternoon and the guy who cleaned the carpet asked me out. I mean he was only in the house for a hour, I barely said a word to him and he asks me out as he was leaving. I didn't see that coming I guess it makes up for last week. There is this guy in my tennis league in which we have been flirting with each other for a couple weeks. He asked me to play a singles match and naturally I said yes since I was interested. We were having a good time playing and thinking he's about to ask me out and here walks his girlfriend to the court just to say hi. Well let's say it surprised us both
Old 07-26-2005, 12:00 AM   #14
country flag kek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neely
Go Kiwi in LA!

That's going to be hard enough, even surviving the first round. Blake could be tricky!

Please play well!
I read in Bob Larson's tennis news that since we are a week earlier because of the Olympics, the points that he has to defend this week are from Toronto-which he got to semi's. So even if he does win in LA, he will still drop in the rankings because semi points last year are still more than winners points in LA. Good thing is that he didn't do well in Cincy last year so any good tournament wins after LA this year will help a lot. They determine the USO seedings after Cincy, so Nicolas needs to do really well in those master series events if he wants to be a seed at the open.
Old 07-26-2005, 01:46 AM   #15
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kek
I read in Bob Larson's tennis news that since we are a week earlier because of the Olympics, the points that he has to defend this week are from Toronto-which he got to semi's. So even if he does win in LA, he will still drop in the rankings because semi points last year are still more than winners points in LA. Good thing is that he didn't do well in Cincy last year so any good tournament wins after LA this year will help a lot. They determine the USO seedings after Cincy, so Nicolas needs to do really well in those master series events if he wants to be a seed at the open.