MTF Fantasy Survivor: Hawaii- 1st Tribal Council - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-23-2005, 02:35 PM   #1
country flag I<3Lindsay

I<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond repute
Default MTF Fantasy Survivor: Hawaii- 1st Tribal Council

Hello Ahi Tribe! Because you lost immunity, you must vote someone out in this weeks and the 1st Tribal Council. your vote must be sent by PM and must include:

-Your Name (your player in the game)
-Who you are voting against
-Reason why you are voting against them

(don't worry, your name won't be revealed so feel free to put anything you want for the reason. The reason, however, will be posted)

IF ANY OF THE ABOVE 3 ARE MISSING, YOUR VOTE WILL BECOME INVALID AND WON'T BE COUNTED!!!

If you fail to vote, you willl recieve a vote against yourself. If your vote becomes invalid, you will recieve a vote against yourself.

The person who recieves the most votes (out of 8) will be the 1st one voted out of MTF Fantasy Survivor: Hawaii.

If there is a tie, a tie-breaker challenge will be done.

The deadline is Monday, July 25 at 12:00 (noon) est. Good luck to you all, and get those votes in!

Last edited by I<3Lindsay : 07-23-2005 at 02:47 PM.
I<3Lindsay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-23-2005, 02:38 PM   #2
country flag Suzi

Suzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF Fantasy Survivor: Hawaii- 1st Tribal Council

do we vote here, or PM you?

Iguana, Biscuit, Pim Pim, the ledge that is Rafter! and my new love Nole!

Other Notable non-tennis supportees: Aaron Peirsol, LIVERPOOL, Kimi 'World Champ' Raikkonen, Thorkildsen, Adam Scott and many more......
and proud to be a morgette & mattiholic!!!
Suzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2005, 02:47 PM   #3
country flag I<3Lindsay

I<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzi
do we vote here, or PM you?
pm. sorry, forgot to mention that little detail, lol
Old 07-24-2005, 02:01 AM   #4
country flag Haute

Haute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond repute

How many people have PMed their votes?
Old 07-25-2005, 04:40 PM   #5
country flag I<3Lindsay

I will read the votes 1 at a time. Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.

1st vote...

Lleyton
I didn't vote
1 vote Lleyton
2nd Vote:
Rafael
I just don't know much of him/her, sorry :shrugs:

1 vote Rafael, 1 vote Lleyton
3rd Vote...
Lleyton
I was deeply in love and in a passionate relationship with Kim Clijsters before Lleyton stole her from me.... After I had moved on, I met this lovely girl called Bec Cartwright and we feel in love. But, again, Lleyton came along and stole her from me. For this reason, I have to vote my sworn enemy, Mr Lleyton Hewiit out, or else I will just end up confronting him on the Island and there will be unwanted and unlawful violence!

2 votes Lleyton, 1 vote Rafael...
4th Vote...

Lleyton
cos 0/5 isn't really a telling contribution towards the tribe

3 votes Lleyton, 1 vote Rafael
5th vote...

Lleyton
Lowest score in the immunity challenge

4 votes Lleyton, 1 vote Rafael
6th vote...

Lleyton
cause of the vichts and the c'mons

Thats enough votes. The 1st person voted out of MTF Survivor: Hawaii is..

Lleyton Hewitt!
Old 07-25-2005, 04:40 PM   #6
country flag I<3Lindsay

Lleyton returns home, and the rest of the Ahi Tribe return to their tribe. Follow MTF Survivor to see who will be the next one voted out of MTF Survivor: Hawaii!
Old 07-25-2005, 05:12 PM   #7
country flag Angle Queen
Mom 2 2 Beauties

Angle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond repute

totally OK...tribe. I've been doing...other things this weekend.

Carry on....

C'monnnnnnnn!!!!!