Marat on vacation - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-23-2005, 09:14 PM   #61
country flag Meeek

Meeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marat on vacation

Quote:
Originally Posted by maria87
ok, i am replying
sorry your post is so unappropiate, no offense...first of all, Marat is a man that needs to "get laid on a constant basis"...this is obvious and nobody deny this i guess; second: i am too old for marat, i could be his mohter, i am not looking at him that way you imagine at all!! ...I am worried about him, because of his elections, if he chose again her after all...it is just pain, sadness, maybe disappointment about the man i think he is, anything else. I know it is his business but i cannot help to feel sad.
Why do you feel offended then when it doesn't include you?!

Amen Nimomunz.

Get back to your own lives everyone, I say.
'I want a smooth chest but not with hooters ok? There are such men and I WILL have one'
Meeek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-23-2005, 09:20 PM   #62
country flag maria87

maria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond repute

i am sorry to have wrote here, bye all

Last edited by maria87 : 07-24-2005 at 08:05 PM.
maria87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2005, 09:23 PM   #63
country flag chrissiej

chrissiej has a reputation beyond reputechrissiej has a reputation beyond reputechrissiej has a reputation beyond reputechrissiej has a reputation beyond reputechrissiej has a reputation beyond reputechrissiej has a reputation beyond reputechrissiej has a reputation beyond reputechrissiej has a reputation beyond reputechrissiej has a reputation beyond reputechrissiej has a reputation beyond reputechrissiej has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meeek

Amen Nimomunz.

Get back to your own lives everyone, I say.

Woot!

Said, who's that girl there
I wonder what went wrong so that she had to roam the streets
She don't do major credit cards I doubt she does receipts
Its all not quite legitimate...

And I can't be arsed to carry on in this debate when you say I don't care, but of course I do, yeah I clearly do...

LiveJournal

chrissiej is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2005, 09:31 PM   #64
country flag Meeek

Meeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
because she or he was replying to MY post, so i replied to hers or his, so simple to understand
No she wasn't. Nimomunz just had a general, and quite amusing, rant.
She wasn't even quoting you. Still you feel she adressed you...
'I want a smooth chest but not with hooters ok? There are such men and I WILL have one'
Meeek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2005, 09:36 PM   #65
country flag chrissiej

chrissiej has a reputation beyond reputechrissiej has a reputation beyond reputechrissiej has a reputation beyond reputechrissiej has a reputation beyond reputechrissiej has a reputation beyond reputechrissiej has a reputation beyond reputechrissiej has a reputation beyond reputechrissiej has a reputation beyond reputechrissiej has a reputation beyond reputechrissiej has a reputation beyond reputechrissiej has a reputation beyond repute

I love you quoting me there, I'm so proud of myself. I agree with Miek.

Said, who's that girl there
I wonder what went wrong so that she had to roam the streets
She don't do major credit cards I doubt she does receipts
Its all not quite legitimate...

And I can't be arsed to carry on in this debate when you say I don't care, but of course I do, yeah I clearly do...

LiveJournal

chrissiej is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2005, 09:49 PM   #66
country flag Nimomunz

Nimomunz has a reputation beyond reputeNimomunz has a reputation beyond reputeNimomunz has a reputation beyond reputeNimomunz has a reputation beyond reputeNimomunz has a reputation beyond reputeNimomunz has a reputation beyond reputeNimomunz has a reputation beyond reputeNimomunz has a reputation beyond reputeNimomunz has a reputation beyond reputeNimomunz has a reputation beyond reputeNimomunz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ok, i am replying
sorry your post is so unappropiate, no offense...first of all, Marat is a man that needs to "get laid on a constant basis"...this is obvious and nobody deny this i guess; second: i am too old for marat, i could be his mohter, i am not looking at him that way you imagine at all!! ...I am worried about him, because of his elections, if he chose again her after all...it is just pain, sadness, maybe disappointment about the man i think he is, anything else. I know it is his business but i cannot help to feel sad.
i wasnt talking directly about you but if you felt that i was here it goes:

maybe i was too abrasive in my tone of voice(i am a bitter cynical, um, lady) but the gist of my statement/rant is correct. you stated that you are an um, older lady and so maybe words like fuck offend you (refer to above note on my bitterness) maybe the graphic nature of the picture, um, offends you (i cant apologize for that i wasnt there ) but your claim about the cheating insinuates that you know more about the relationship than most of us ie her cheating on him and his subsequent hurt and .....pain, when in most likely circumstance you dont. Its not your life its not my life either i just dont like dasha hate/love as i feel that she is/was just a girlfriend/fuck buddy (sorry bout the use of fuck there but the name requires it)
your care for Marat is .....cute but only he and dasha and a couple of close family and friends know the reasons behind their relationship and they aint talking so neither should we!! who knows maybe they'll get together in the end like Carrie and Mr.Big

p.s. the zoom on that paparazzis camera must be amazing, such detail
Old 07-23-2005, 09:57 PM   #67
country flag Nimomunz

Nimomunz has a reputation beyond reputeNimomunz has a reputation beyond reputeNimomunz has a reputation beyond reputeNimomunz has a reputation beyond reputeNimomunz has a reputation beyond reputeNimomunz has a reputation beyond reputeNimomunz has a reputation beyond reputeNimomunz has a reputation beyond reputeNimomunz has a reputation beyond reputeNimomunz has a reputation beyond reputeNimomunz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
or she is really somone that looks like daria, a girl for a vacation
her i'm actually quoting you!
i think it would be EXTREMELY creepy for Marat to pick a girl for the vacation who looked exactly like Dasha yet you hope that that is the case!!!
Old 07-23-2005, 11:01 PM   #68
country flag NINA_BCN

NINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond repute

Well people, I think we've said enough. It's THEIR life. They are old enough to know what they are doing.
Old 07-23-2005, 11:15 PM   #69
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute

Marat should think twice before giving a massage to his gf next time... it makes people talk SO much! thats insane
Old 07-23-2005, 11:18 PM   #70
country flag NINA_BCN

NINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saumon
Marat should think twice before giving a massage to his gf next time... it makes people talk SO much! thats insane

Marat is stealing my job!!!!!!
Old 07-23-2005, 11:34 PM   #71
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINA_BCN
Marat is stealing my job!!!!!!
bad bad bad marat!!!

you wanted to give dasha a massage huh??
Old 07-23-2005, 11:39 PM   #72
country flag NINA_BCN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saumon
bad bad bad marat!!!

you wanted to give dasha a massage huh??
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! But I wouldn't mind that Marat let me his body for improving my massage technique.
Old 07-24-2005, 03:39 AM   #73
country flag Curls

Curls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond repute

who cares what they're doing - they obviously like/love/lust one another ... so, go for it Maratsky! ... however, look after that knee dear boy ... in other words - no jumping off the wardrobe in your Superman outfit, just yet ... wait until I'm lurking nearby with my telefoto lens, I'd love to get that pic!!

and btw, Mr Curls is now (well, almost) a Marat fan ... ... after seeing this pic his opinion of Marat has risen considerably ... who knows, if anymore pics come out he might be a Safinholic by the end of the week!! ...

maybe that ODB (Old Dirty Bastard!) song on one of those recent videos (RG I think) is really quite appropriate for our resident gigolo!!

==========================================

Don't cry because it's over ...
be happy because it happened.

Last edited by Curls : 07-24-2005 at 05:21 AM.
Curls is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 06:14 AM   #74
country flag Éowyn

Éowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curls
Maybe Dasha got a tattoo on her lower back and it's a bit sore, so he's rubbing in something to ease the pain ... do you think???
i think that if dan had pressed my tattoo on my back that hard after i just had it done i would have killed him (of course if i ever see him again i will do that anyway) ! but nice try at being innocent curls i you almost sound like you mean it
~~Feli~Daniele~Arnaud~Fernando~Seb~Andy~~
~Taylor~Mike & Bob~Marat~Julien~
and to my girls
~~Sanja~Daniela~Ana~Dinara~~

You're kind of like the blonde chick in the Munsters
http://www.menstennisforums.com/imag...ine=1151095902

Proud to be a Sparette
Éowyn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 06:17 AM   #75
country flag Éowyn

Éowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINA_BCN

The more I look at the the pic the more I think they look horrible.
i still like them
~~Feli~Daniele~Arnaud~Fernando~Seb~Andy~~
~Taylor~Mike & Bob~Marat~Julien~
and to my girls
~~Sanja~Daniela~Ana~Dinara~~

You're kind of like the blonde chick in the Munsters
http://www.menstennisforums.com/imag...ine=1151095902

Proud to be a Sparette
Éowyn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote