Sorority Life watchers? - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-30-2002, 03:31 AM   #16
U.S. AIR FORCE

U.S. AIR FORCE has a reputation beyond reputeU.S. AIR FORCE has a reputation beyond reputeU.S. AIR FORCE has a reputation beyond reputeU.S. AIR FORCE has a reputation beyond reputeU.S. AIR FORCE has a reputation beyond reputeU.S. AIR FORCE has a reputation beyond reputeU.S. AIR FORCE has a reputation beyond reputeU.S. AIR FORCE has a reputation beyond reputeU.S. AIR FORCE has a reputation beyond reputeU.S. AIR FORCE has a reputation beyond reputeU.S. AIR FORCE has a reputation beyond repute

OMG!

I was waiting to see the 'slap heard around the world' and it turned out to be a big disappointment. They didn't even show it. You heard like a little slap and Jessica was acting like she got hit by a tractor trailer. LOL.

It's a commerical now. Just thought I'd post my report. Gotta she how the next 15 minutes will play out.

See how it is

good luck: thomas enqvist and thomas johansson
U.S. AIR FORCE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-30-2002, 04:14 AM   #17
Leo7

Leo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond repute

LOL! yeah, they didn't really show the slap, you just kinda heard her get hit and then she ran off crying! Jessica was totally overreacting! it was so funny to see her squealing like a pig, but i kinda felt bad for her! that bitch Sylvia! so much for their friendship... and now Jordan and slutty Amanda are pissed at eachother, alot of drama! next eppy, more drama with Amanda and Candace, they've kinda stole the show!

did anyone see Road Rules? Kevin got so damn jealous when Kendal kissed that other girl in New Orleans! he is way too overprotective, i mean they're not even really dating. cutie Kendal can do way better than that asshole! next eppy, Shane gets wild and crazy! it's a strip show...
"Ferrero's going to be a tough one for anybody. This guy is the real deal already. He's got a chance at going a long, long way. This guy could be the best Spanish player ever; that's saying something." - John McEnroe, June 2000

[marquee] Hey Emma [/marquee]

Last edited by Leo7 : 07-30-2002 at 04:20 AM.
Leo7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2002, 04:15 AM   #18
Allie

Allie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond repute

The guy's name is Eric, not Kevin.

"The Vagina is like a car wash, when something goes in, it always comes out clean and smells fresh"
- Allegra
Allie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2002, 04:22 AM   #19
Leo7

Leo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond repute

oh right!
"Ferrero's going to be a tough one for anybody. This guy is the real deal already. He's got a chance at going a long, long way. This guy could be the best Spanish player ever; that's saying something." - John McEnroe, June 2000

[marquee] Hey Emma [/marquee]

Leo7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote