Jan Hernych - Page 15 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-29-2005, 09:22 PM   #211
country flag janhernych44

janhernych44 has a reputation beyond reputejanhernych44 has a reputation beyond reputejanhernych44 has a reputation beyond reputejanhernych44 has a reputation beyond reputejanhernych44 has a reputation beyond reputejanhernych44 has a reputation beyond reputejanhernych44 has a reputation beyond reputejanhernych44 has a reputation beyond reputejanhernych44 has a reputation beyond reputejanhernych44 has a reputation beyond reputejanhernych44 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jan Hernych

alison, who is your fav. player??
janhernych44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-29-2005, 10:09 PM   #212
country flag jmgsdoubsprtnr

jmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond repute

my favorite player is Thomas Enqvist. he's nearing the end of his career i hope to get his autograph before he retires! that's one of the reasons i go to Indy. Enqvist and Gambill are there. i do have about 5 autographs of Gambill, but i haven't gotten any of them at indy. i only got autographs of Malisse (2), Soderling, and Joachim Johansson in 2004. i didn't get any when i went this year. but i did take LOTS of photos. if you're a fan of Gambill, i have some really close pics of him from when he got done practicing. i'm a fan of ALL the Swedish players, Hernych of course, and i think when Enqvist retires, Paul-Henri Mathieu is going to take over the #1 spot. what other players do you like?
Jan-Michael Gambill<>Flavio Saretta<>Andre Sa<>Amer Delic

SVERIGE
Soderling xx Pim Pim xx Jonas xx Ryderstedt xx Magnus
jmgsdoubsprtnr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 11:02 PM   #213

janhernych44 has a reputation beyond reputejanhernych44 has a reputation beyond reputejanhernych44 has a reputation beyond reputejanhernych44 has a reputation beyond reputejanhernych44 has a reputation beyond reputejanhernych44 has a reputation beyond reputejanhernych44 has a reputation beyond reputejanhernych44 has a reputation beyond reputejanhernych44 has a reputation beyond reputejanhernych44 has a reputation beyond reputejanhernych44 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, Jan is my #1 guy, then i like Gambill, blake, ljbubicic or however you spell it, berdych is my second, i like gaudio too, and i really like Safin. I like the Swedes too, Enqvist, i got his autograph a couple of years ago. The Czechs are my favorite though, and the Russians. I have too many pics of Gambill, i got this one of him posing for the camera too. But thanks, i still would love to see your pics of him. Do you have any of Joachim too? I really like him. How did you get that writting of the bottom of your post? like you have the names of your favorite players, i would like to do that.
Old 11-30-2005, 01:32 AM   #214

jmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond repute

you can go to "user cp" and do it from there... at the left of the screen there's a list and it's "edit signature" you can also add a picture by going to "edit avatar"

i do have pics of Joachim Johansson and Enqvist from Indy 2004. i'll have to find them though... i have them on a disc. but all the 2005 ones are on my computer.

i attached 2 of my JMG pics.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg JMG Indy 7-19-05.JPG (50.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg JMG Indy 7-19-05 2.JPG (36.9 KB, 3 views)

SVERIGE
Old 11-30-2005, 01:43 AM   #215

i can't find the CD with all my Indy 2004 pics on it. it must be at home. but i do have all the pics in an online album, but yahoo shrunk all the images, so as soon as i find the CD, i can add the originals. but until that time, enjoy the smaller versions. i realized how few pictures i took the 1st time i went (2004). i only took about 50. the 2nd time i went, i took about 280 pics! haha, thank God for digital cameras and chips that hold 1000 pics! i didn't have to worry about running out of room!

http://photos.yahoo.com/blaine_luv

you can find both my 2004 and 2005 albums in there.
don't judge my by the other albums you may find in there

SVERIGE
Old 11-30-2005, 06:20 PM   #216

They were nice! I only looked at the tennis ones though...280, now thats a lot of pictures, how much did that cost ya? lol I wish I had a digital camera, cause you can delete them if you mess up. The camera is so expensive though. I have never seen the delic guy, and aspelin, who are they?
Old 11-30-2005, 11:08 PM   #217

it's my dad's camera, and it's digital, so it cost me nothing

Amer Delic is an American player who went to University of Illinois, he's pretty young, but got a later start, he's about roddick's age, maybe a little older, and turned pro later than roddick.

Simon Aspelin is a Swedish doubles player. he plays with Perry, an Australian. they're a top 5 doubles team i believe. Simon is like a Swedish Gambill. soooo gorgeous!

SVERIGE
Old 12-03-2005, 11:32 AM   #218
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

I took this picture of Jan in Rosmalen He's great

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 04:40 PM   #219

what a cutie! thanks for sharing!!!

SVERIGE
Old 12-04-2005, 06:50 PM   #220
country flag Papakori

Papakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond repute

omg! I have msised so much!

Hey janhernych44!

It is really great to meet someone who loves Jan as much as we do!
I really want to meet Jan, he is definetely my favourite player I think or tied with Stanislas! wow that is so cool! I hope we can see your replies from Jan! Does he speak good english?
Papakori is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 06:51 PM   #221
country flag Papakori

Papakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yeh thanks for all the pictures everyone!
Old 12-09-2005, 01:22 AM   #222

hey guys, sorry i havent written back, this guy was fixing my computer! That was a great pic of jan! I wish he would write more, i only heard from him once! He is really nice, and he does speak good english, its funny in the email he spelled a couple of words wrong, it was soo cute!
Old 12-09-2005, 03:32 AM   #223

cool! the only player i have contact with is Amer Delic, and i never talk to him. i hope you get to talk to him more!

SVERIGE
Old 12-10-2005, 01:50 AM   #224

HEy i wonder where Lenka is? She hasn't posted in a while? I think there is like 37 days till Aus. open!!
Old 12-12-2005, 02:47 PM   #225
country flag Papakori

does anyone know Jan's schedule for 06?

He got to the semi's of Auckland