Jan Hernych - Page 13 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-27-2005, 09:41 PM   #181
country flag janhernych44

janhernych44 has a reputation beyond reputejanhernych44 has a reputation beyond reputejanhernych44 has a reputation beyond reputejanhernych44 has a reputation beyond reputejanhernych44 has a reputation beyond reputejanhernych44 has a reputation beyond reputejanhernych44 has a reputation beyond reputejanhernych44 has a reputation beyond reputejanhernych44 has a reputation beyond reputejanhernych44 has a reputation beyond reputejanhernych44 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jan Hernych

Nice to meet you, Im acutally american, i dont know why i put Belgium flag. oh well, yea it was soooo cool, i think right when i saw him, i was like you are my fav. player, and he really liked that. That same day i was like, Jan can i have your wrist band, and hes like you can have this, and it was his raquet. A couple days later, my dad and i were talking to him and hes like can my daughter have your email adress and hes like sure!!
janhernych44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-27-2005, 09:43 PM   #182

janhernych44 has a reputation beyond reputejanhernych44 has a reputation beyond reputejanhernych44 has a reputation beyond reputejanhernych44 has a reputation beyond reputejanhernych44 has a reputation beyond reputejanhernych44 has a reputation beyond reputejanhernych44 has a reputation beyond reputejanhernych44 has a reputation beyond reputejanhernych44 has a reputation beyond reputejanhernych44 has a reputation beyond reputejanhernych44 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Yea im Kristin
Old 11-27-2005, 09:50 PM   #183
country flag Lenka

Lenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond repute

you had such a great day, wasn't it? your dad likes tennis? It is good, my mum likes a lot of sportsmen, her fav tennis player is Robredo but she is not so avid for going to tourneys and I don't have friends who are interested in tennis so much that they would like to go to a tourney too

Proud supporter of Tomas Berdych!

Good luck also to:
Tommy Robredo Carlos Moya Fernando Verdasco Pablo Andujar

David Ferrer
Lenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 09:52 PM   #184

Yea i go to cincy every year with my dad, his friend used to be a pro, and gets us free tickets.
Old 11-27-2005, 09:57 PM   #185
country flag Lenka

Lenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond repute

that's really great! btw, do you have msn?

Good luck also to:

David Ferrer
Old 11-27-2005, 09:58 PM   #186

Its like internet explorer or something what does Btw mean?
Old 11-27-2005, 10:00 PM   #187

Can you tell me some things in Czech so i can write to Jan?
Old 11-27-2005, 10:01 PM   #188
country flag Lenka

btw=by the way, msn is MSN Messenger, if you have windows xp it should be there already, i just wanted some address to write you, to chat

Good luck also to:

David Ferrer
Old 11-27-2005, 10:03 PM   #189
country flag Lenka

of course, what would you like to know?

Good luck also to:

David Ferrer
Old 11-27-2005, 10:03 PM   #190

Yea this guy had to fix my computer, and he said that msn messenger isnt good and he took it off my computer! but i have hotmail?
Old 11-27-2005, 10:08 PM   #191

Um, i dont know, like conversational stuff, like hello, how ya doing, I think czech is suck a cool language i want to learn, how to do say like I and yes and no? Just wondering>>
Old 11-27-2005, 10:08 PM   #192

Such**sorry typo
Old 11-27-2005, 10:12 PM   #193

i gtg all post tommorow after school!!
Old 11-27-2005, 10:13 PM   #194

i have to many typos ill post tommorow!! cya later
Old 11-27-2005, 10:22 PM   #195
country flag Lenka

well, I sent you a pm

ok, a little lesson of Czech I hope other don't mind

I'll try to explain the pronunciation but it is hard
English - Czech

Hello/Hi - Ahoj, čau [ahoy], [ciau]
Yes - ano
No - ne
How are you? - Jak se máš? [yak se maash]
Bye - Ahoj, čau
Goodbye - Nashledanou
What's your name? - Jak se jmenuješ? [yak se ymenuyesh]
My name is... - Jmenuji se ... [ymenuyi se]
I am - já jsem [yaa ysem]
You are - Ty jsi [ty ysi]
He/she/it is - On/ona/ono je [on/ona/ono ye]
We are - My jsme [my ysme]
You are - Vy jste [vy yste]
They are - Oni jsou [oňi ysou] ň ... is it the same like in Spanish n with the wave
Good luck - Hodně štěstí [hodňe shťesťii] It is hard to explain ť and ň and ř and ž because other languages don't have these letters

Good luck also to:

David Ferrer