MTF Fantasy Survivor: Hawaii- Home Thread - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-20-2005, 04:32 PM   #1
country flag I<3Lindsay

I<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond repute
Default MTF Fantasy Survivor: Hawaii- Home Thread

Hey guys! This is the home thread for MTF Fantasy Survivor. The challenges, tribal councils, and anything else that includes both tribes will be done in this thread. Please post here now instead of in the other thread. After the tribe selection has ended, i will create 2 more threads, 1 for each tribe. The next post i do will be the selectoin of the place we are participating in, and the nexxt post after that will be the tribe selection. Remember, its just a game, so have fun! Your goal in this game is to Outwit, Outlast, and Outplay your fellow survivors.

Good Luck!

As we have determined, this Survivor will take place in Hawaii. The 2 tribes will be the Ahi and Wai tribes. Ahi means Fire in Hawaiian so its color will be Orange. Wai means water in Hawaiian so its color will be Blue. Here are what the tribes look like:

Ahi Tribe
Mariano
Richard
Goran
Carlos
Juan Carlos
Rafael
Lleyton
Nikolay

Wai Tribe
Nicolas
James
Mario
Tommy
Fernando
Guillermo
Andy
Marat

For your tribal threads, click below:

Ahi Tribe: Click Here

Wai Tribe: Click Here

Last edited by I<3Lindsay : 07-20-2005 at 07:31 PM.
I<3Lindsay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-20-2005, 04:43 PM   #2
country flag I<3Lindsay

I<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF Fantasy Survivor- Home Thread

Now, for the place selection...

this years MTF Fantasy Survivor will be played in beautiful and romantic...

Hawaii!

This years MTF Fantasy Survivor will take place on the beautiful island of Maui!

The 2 tribes that will be created are the Ahi and the Wai tribes! These 2 words can be the most important things in the game. Ahi means Fire, and Wai means water. You can't survive on the island without these 2 resources, so they will be vital to your game.
Ahi's color will be orange.
Wai's color will be blue.
Ahi's tribe will be located just outside the city of Kihei on the island of Maui, while the Wai tribe will be located near the city of Makena. All of the tribal councils and challenges will be held in or near the city of Wailea. [a map is enclosed]
Old 07-20-2005, 04:47 PM   #3
country flag I<3Lindsay

Now for the tribal selections. Below is a list of who will go against who in the Rock, Paper, Scissors game:

Nicolas vs. Mariono
Richard vs. James
Goran vs. Mario
Carlos vs. Tommy
Juan Carlos vs. Fernando
Guillermo vs. Rafael
Lleyton vs. Andy
Marat vs. Nikolay

The winners of each match will go to the Ahi Tribe and the losers will go to the Wai Tribe. So, let's get started!
Old 07-20-2005, 04:51 PM   #4
country flag I<3Lindsay

Nicolas (<Lt*Alonso*Cl>) vs. Mariono (Denaon)

Mariono d. Nicolas
Rock smashes Scissors

Mariono goes to the Ahi Tribe and Nicolas goes to the Wai Tribe.
Old 07-20-2005, 04:54 PM   #5
country flag I<3Lindsay

Richard (Suzi) vs. James (Fi-Fi)

Richard d. James
Rock smashes Scissors

Richard goes to the Ahi Tribe and James goes to the Wai Tribe
Old 07-20-2005, 04:55 PM   #6
country flag I<3Lindsay

Goran (the BIG BOSS) vs. Mario (molikfan2004)

Goran d. Mario w/o
(Mario did not send in choices)

Goran goes to the Ahi Tribe and Mario goes to the Wai Tribe
Old 07-20-2005, 04:57 PM   #7
country flag I<3Lindsay

Carlos (viorela_pax) vs. Tommy (savestheday91)

Carlos d. Tommy
Rock smashes Scissors

Carlos goes to the Ahi Tribe and Tommy goes to the Wai Tribe
Old 07-20-2005, 04:59 PM   #8
country flag I<3Lindsay

Juan Carlos (Roison) vs. Fernando (Iza)

Juan Carlos d. Fernando w/o
Fernando did not send in picks

Juan Carlos goes to the Ahi Tribe and Fernando goes to the Wai Tribe.
Old 07-20-2005, 05:01 PM   #9
country flag I<3Lindsay

Guillermo (oneofakind0490) vs. Rafael (sugar_kane)

Rafael d. Guillermo
Paper covers Rock

Rafael goes to the Ahi Tribe and Guillermo goes to the Wai Tribe
Old 07-20-2005, 05:03 PM   #10
country flag I<3Lindsay

Lleyton (Angle Queen) vs. Andy (Corinna)

Lleyton d. Andy w/o
Andy did not send in picks

Lleyton goes to the Ahi Tribe and Andy goes to the Wai Tribe
Old 07-20-2005, 05:05 PM   #11
country flag I<3Lindsay

Marat (Sandra) vs. Nikolay (Sol Apollo)

Marat vs. Nikolay
both sent Scissors as #1

Nikolay d. Marat
Rock smashes Scissors

Nikolay goes to the Ahi Tribe and Marat goes to the Wai Tribe
Old 07-20-2005, 05:08 PM   #12
country flag I<3Lindsay

So, here are the tribes:

Ahi Tribe
Mariono
Richard
Goran
Carlos
Juan Carlos
Rafael
Lleyton
Nikolay

Wai Tribe
Nicolas
James
Mario
Tommy
Fernando
Guillermo
Andy
Marat

Old 07-20-2005, 05:11 PM   #13
country flag I<3Lindsay

Default Re: MTF Fantasy Survivor: Hawaii- Home Thread

ok, that's all for now! I will be back in 2 hours at 3:00 pm est to do the 1st challenge!
Old 07-20-2005, 05:17 PM   #14
country flag Denaon
Yes, I am

Denaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond repute

O'm not Mariono

I'm Mariano!!

Ahi Tribe
Mariono
Richard
Goran
Carlos
Juan Carlos
Rafael
Lleyton
Nikolay

Go AHi tribe!!!!!

I suppose we can post here too right?? if not I must delete this post

Gato Gaudio
Denaon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 05:50 PM   #15
country flag +alonso

+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute

YAAYYYY Vamos
Wai Tribe
Nicolas
James
Mario
Tommy
Fernando
Guillermo
Andy
Marat