All New Jersey's Jerzee-ans come in here!!!!! - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-26-2002, 02:19 AM   #16
Leo7

Leo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by Chrispy
BTW I live in a town called Franklin Lakes
r u serious? Franklin Lakes?! that's where i live girl! for about 5 years! OMG! i'm right on Franklin Lake Rd. i live right next to some pond, really close to Oakland!
"Ferrero's going to be a tough one for anybody. This guy is the real deal already. He's got a chance at going a long, long way. This guy could be the best Spanish player ever; that's saying something." - John McEnroe, June 2000

[marquee] Hey Emma [/marquee]

Leo7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-26-2002, 02:21 AM   #17
country flag Berlin_Calling

Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond reputeBerlin_Calling has a reputation beyond reputeBerlin_Calling has a reputation beyond reputeBerlin_Calling has a reputation beyond reputeBerlin_Calling has a reputation beyond reputeBerlin_Calling has a reputation beyond reputeBerlin_Calling has a reputation beyond reputeBerlin_Calling has a reputation beyond reputeBerlin_Calling has a reputation beyond reputeBerlin_Calling has a reputation beyond reputeBerlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute

NO WAY!!!!!! (im a guy BTW) Hoppers Pond?????????
Old 07-26-2002, 02:24 AM   #18
Leo7

Leo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond repute

oh sorry! i thought you were a girl!lol!

yup, that's it! i remember there was an old barn close by my house, but it was just torn down a few years ago. we used to know the people who lived there!

"Ferrero's going to be a tough one for anybody. This guy is the real deal already. He's got a chance at going a long, long way. This guy could be the best Spanish player ever; that's saying something." - John McEnroe, June 2000

Last edited by Leo7 : 07-26-2002 at 02:56 AM.
Old 07-26-2002, 02:28 AM   #19

Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond reputeBerlin_Calling has a reputation beyond reputeBerlin_Calling has a reputation beyond reputeBerlin_Calling has a reputation beyond reputeBerlin_Calling has a reputation beyond reputeBerlin_Calling has a reputation beyond reputeBerlin_Calling has a reputation beyond reputeBerlin_Calling has a reputation beyond reputeBerlin_Calling has a reputation beyond reputeBerlin_Calling has a reputation beyond reputeBerlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute

No way! The barn in Walder Farms. Do u know oldwoods Rd??
Old 07-26-2002, 02:30 AM   #20
Leo7

yeah, Walder Farms!

i have really REALLY bad direction, and i don't know any street names! i might know Oldwoods Rd, but i'm clueless!lol!

do you go to school in Franklin Lakes? how old are you?

Old 07-26-2002, 02:38 AM   #21

Walder Farms used to be on Walder Lane of sumthing?? Anyway, u take the short street off Franklin Lake Rd. where the barn used to be, at the T, it u turn right on Farmdale Rd, go for a quarter mile, and theres oldwoods Rd!!. I used to live in the cul de sac of Oldwoods. U can see my old house if u look across the pond from Franklon Lakes RD!!!!
Old 07-26-2002, 02:38 AM   #22

I graduated from Franklin Ave Middle School, how old are u?
Old 07-26-2002, 02:44 AM   #23
country flag Barrie_Dude

Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute

Chrispy Chicken! It must be nice yo be moving to this planet and leaving that waste dump they call Jersey!
Old 07-26-2002, 02:46 AM   #24

Have u been to Jersey Barrie?
Old 07-26-2002, 02:50 AM   #25
country flag Barrie_Dude

Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute

It is only with regret that I say I have! But, I was not at fault because for whatever reason, our plane was diverted from LaGuardia to Newark! Thank-Goodness I was rescued and taken to the civilization of New York in a short period of time!
Old 07-26-2002, 02:53 AM   #26

Well, you've been to Newark, the most poluted city in the whole state!!
Old 07-26-2002, 02:54 AM   #27
Leo7

hey i'm back Chrispy! i'm 16! i used to go to FAMS, for only a year. now i go to school in Montclair! who knows, we could have bumped into eachother and not have known it?!

did you go to that Town Fair thing they just had a few weeks back? thos things are pretty lame most the time. and then there was some Movie Night "under the stars" at Pulis Ave. they were playing "Space Jam". i didn' go that either tho, it seemed kinda boring! did you ever belong to the Indian Trail Club? that place is pretty cool in the summer!

Old 07-26-2002, 03:06 AM   #28
country flag Barrie_Dude

Quote:
Originally posted by Chrispy
Well, you've been to Newark, the most poluted city in the whole state!!
Well, Newark is the most polluted? That's saying alot, isn't it?
Old 07-26-2002, 03:12 AM   #29

Indian Trail Club is great. I love to play tennis there, especially the clay. And I didnt go to the town fair. I had a sleepover which was also in Franklin Lakes. BTW im 14
Old 07-26-2002, 03:16 AM   #30
country flag Barrie_Dude

About the only good thing about Jersey is that Princeton is there.