ENGLISH SOCCER - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-18-2005, 09:42 AM   #1
country flag AceMaan

AceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond repute
Default ENGLISH SOCCER

Here are some of my predictions and views :-

To win premier league - Chelsea @1.80 the closest challenger to Chelsea will be Man United given Vierra's departure from Arsenal!

Promotion - Southamthon @2.50 .......if Crouch and Niemi together with the likes of Ormerod, Wise, Pahars and Svensson surely the bookies have got this awfully wrong!

Top six finish - Newcastle @3.25 ......Parker and Emre should bring much needed stability to this Newcastle team..........and you can always count on Shearer to bag his customory 15 goals

Promotion - Tranmere @5.00 ........finished third in the League One last year, has retain most of key players and added Chris Greenacre (Man.City) to bolster strike force.
AceMaan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-18-2005, 12:14 PM   #2
country flag allanah

allanah has a reputation beyond reputeallanah has a reputation beyond reputeallanah has a reputation beyond reputeallanah has a reputation beyond reputeallanah has a reputation beyond reputeallanah has a reputation beyond reputeallanah has a reputation beyond reputeallanah has a reputation beyond reputeallanah has a reputation beyond reputeallanah has a reputation beyond reputeallanah has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ENGLISH SOCCER

My prediction: Arsenal to be in the top 2 - again and Newcastle to bomb spectacularly because no matter how many class players they have/buy (and they do have excellent quality in a few positions) Graeme Souness is a terrible manager and falls out with everything with a pulse.

Thierry Henry: Golden Boot

It'll be interesting to see how the absence of Vieira will affect the team but anyone who watches Arsenal will tell you that last season, and the one before, our best results were the ones he wasn't there for. Chelsea at Highbury. Away at Inter. The list is longer than you might think
We wouldn't ask a rose that grew from the concrete why it had damaged petals... we would all celebrate its tenacity, we would love its will to reach the sun, well, we are the roses, this is the concrete and these are my damaged petals, dont ask me why - thank God, and ask me how".

Tupac Shakur
allanah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote