°_° - Stan's news - °_° - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-27-2010, 07:59 PM   #121
country flag rontudju

rontudju has a reputation beyond reputerontudju has a reputation beyond reputerontudju has a reputation beyond reputerontudju has a reputation beyond reputerontudju has a reputation beyond reputerontudju has a reputation beyond reputerontudju has a reputation beyond reputerontudju has a reputation beyond reputerontudju has a reputation beyond reputerontudju has a reputation beyond reputerontudju has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: °_° - Stan's news - °_°

thanx for the article!
aww, changing of coach for the first time ever... if it's good for him...wish he finds a new coach rapidly, and shines again! go bb Stan!
rontudju is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-27-2010, 08:01 PM   #122
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hope it's a good decision and that they are still on good terms.
Old 06-27-2010, 09:40 PM   #123
country flag Aaric

Aaric has a reputation beyond reputeAaric has a reputation beyond reputeAaric has a reputation beyond reputeAaric has a reputation beyond reputeAaric has a reputation beyond reputeAaric has a reputation beyond reputeAaric has a reputation beyond reputeAaric has a reputation beyond reputeAaric has a reputation beyond reputeAaric has a reputation beyond reputeAaric has a reputation beyond repute

I hope it works.

Djokovic·Soderling
Aaric is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 04:47 PM   #124
country flag Eden
Thanks for a great year

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

According to Swedish media Peter Lundgren will be Stan's new coach

Translation via google:

Quote:
Swedish coach Peter Lundgren, the star has a new mission:

Help Swiss Stanislas Wawrinka back to top 10.

- I'm terribly motivated, "says 45-year-old to Sportbladet.

Peter Lundgren - who among other things, has coached world ones Roger Federer, Marat Safin and Marcelo Rios - was contacted by Stanislas Wawrinka for a couple weeks ago and did not require further consideration before he accepted the job training.

- When I asked what he needed help, he replied that he would return to the top 10. It is such a thing you want to hear as a coach. He is justified and when it becomes terribly fun to work, "says Peter Lundgren.

Has collapsed

Stanislas Wawrinka was världsnia 2008, but has now fallen to 26th-place ranking. The negative trend was 25-year-old coach to change for the first time in his career. Since the age of eight, he has been trained by Dimitri Zavalioff.

The contract with Peter Lundgren case, to begin with, years out.

- He needs to hear a new voice and new ideas. I'll try to get "Stan" to become more aggressive in his game, "said Lundgren.

Tomorrow he goes to Lausanne to launch cooperation with Wawrinka, who has two ATP titles and an Olympic gold in doubles on the merit list. The team also includes fitness coach Pierre Paganini, Lundgren has worked with over the years with Roger Federer.

- This will be fun. It feels like I'm coming back to the roots, "said Peter Lundgren, who was employed by the Swiss tennis association before he was Roger Federer's personal trainer.

"Do not fight"

Lundgren worked previously with Grigor Dimitrov, who was called "the new Federer" but has not lived up to expectations.

- He fought not at the matches and I was not very motivated at the end. I wanted to see more hunger. "Stan" to return to the top 10 and there are things I should do. I will do everything for him to do that, "said Peter Lundgren.
Swedish source: http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportblade...icle7467079.ab
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 12:33 AM   #125
country flag rontudju

rontudju has a reputation beyond reputerontudju has a reputation beyond reputerontudju has a reputation beyond reputerontudju has a reputation beyond reputerontudju has a reputation beyond reputerontudju has a reputation beyond reputerontudju has a reputation beyond reputerontudju has a reputation beyond reputerontudju has a reputation beyond reputerontudju has a reputation beyond reputerontudju has a reputation beyond repute

I can't wait to see what changes it will bring to Stan's game!! I wish his coach could help him to reinforce his mental strength, coz that's often what fails him!!
can't wait to have news of Stan too!! and of him with his daughter
Old 07-29-2010, 12:37 AM   #126
country flag emotion
Racquet smash enthusiast

emotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond repute

could be interesting

Matosevic, Hanescu, Kukushkin, Chiudinelli, Gulbis, Rosol, Bozoljac, Gabashvili, Hernych, Starace, Stakhovsky, Brown, Garcia-Lopez, Zeballos, Herbert, Istomin, Dolgopolov, Kohlschreiber, Tursunov, Robert, Gonzalez, Monaco, Thiem
emotion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 08:40 AM   #127
country flag rontudju

Stan lost in the second round agst Nalby at the Washington tournament, 1-6, 3-6
Old 08-16-2010, 05:43 PM   #128
country flag lunahielo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

lunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond repute

Great job against Amalgro!!
(I couldn't find a thread for this~~~so I just put it here)

Seat #19 on the Federer Express
lunahielo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 06:12 PM   #129
country flag rontudju

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunahielo View Post
Great job against Amalgro!!
(I couldn't find a thread for this~~~so I just put it here)
what what?? in which tournament? I was away in holiday and couldn't follow him...
Old 01-04-2011, 07:06 PM   #130
country flag tennisfox

tennisfox has a reputation beyond reputetennisfox has a reputation beyond reputetennisfox has a reputation beyond reputetennisfox has a reputation beyond reputetennisfox has a reputation beyond reputetennisfox has a reputation beyond reputetennisfox has a reputation beyond reputetennisfox has a reputation beyond reputetennisfox has a reputation beyond reputetennisfox has a reputation beyond reputetennisfox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Apparently Stan Wawrinka came home after DC, packed his bags and left his wife. He also split with his long time coach at the same time.
http://twitter.com/Savannahstennis
tennisfox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 07:10 PM   #131
country flag mukado

mukado has a reputation beyond reputemukado has a reputation beyond reputemukado has a reputation beyond reputemukado has a reputation beyond reputemukado has a reputation beyond reputemukado has a reputation beyond reputemukado has a reputation beyond reputemukado has a reputation beyond reputemukado has a reputation beyond reputemukado has a reputation beyond reputemukado has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.purepeople.com/article/st...-bebe_a71179/1

The entire news for those who can read french.
mukado is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 07:13 PM   #132
country flag mukado

mukado has a reputation beyond reputemukado has a reputation beyond reputemukado has a reputation beyond reputemukado has a reputation beyond reputemukado has a reputation beyond reputemukado has a reputation beyond reputemukado has a reputation beyond reputemukado has a reputation beyond reputemukado has a reputation beyond reputemukado has a reputation beyond reputemukado has a reputation beyond repute

In 2010, Stanislas Wawrinka, the Swiss tennis great hope and great friend of the master Roger Federer with which he brought back the Olympic gold in Beijing in 2008, has not only experienced separation with his coach (Dimitry Zavialoff, replaced by Peter Lundgren). He also separated Vuilloud Ilham, whom he married Dec. 15, 2009 and with whom he had welcomed a daughter, Alexia, born February 12, 2010.

At 25, after a distinguished career as a junior (crowned by two titles at Roland Garros), Stanislas Wawrinka is firmly installed in the top 20 of ATP, although still chasing his first major success on the pro circuit : apart from two victories in tournaments small scale, it caught a few final prestige (Stuttgart, Doha, Rome) without ever turning the test.
Early on the courts, Wawrinka has also been in his personal life, marrying at age 24 with Vuilloud Ilham, a former model and TV presenter on TSR in Switzerland, and becoming in the wake Dad.

The young woman of 36 years has explained to the Swiss 20 Minutes about the circumstances of this separation, decided just before Christmas. Starting with an update: Contrary to information put forward by Blick, who revealed their breakup, Ilham has not moved with her daughter. "He is gone," she says, explaining that less than a year after their marriage and seven months after the birth of their daughter, her husband has suddenly become "unrecognizable" since he new coach: "He left us with Alexia on September 20 last, when he returned to the Davis Cup. He told me verbatim:" Since I have my new coach, I changed, I other needs, other desires. Tennis is my priority once more. I have five years, I will devote myself fully. "

Stanislas Wawrinka, who had indicated he would deliver a comment, confirmed that version, saying simply: "We'll just make the little suffers least from this situation."

Unfortunate that Stan has not been able to follow the example of his elder Roger Federer, world number two, but also husband and father of twins filled. Especially Ilham, in 2008, said he has changed a lot, for good, for the sake of his marriage and career of his beloved (see his confidence in the then Swiss Morning here). Stanislas Wawrinka has changed, too ...
mukado is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 10:03 PM   #133
country flag Ad Wim

Ad Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond repute

Tenniswise this looks good. Everything on tennis now!
Ad Wim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 06:41 AM   #134
country flag rontudju

OH F*CK
GOD
*_______*
I hadn't liked the fact that he married and had a child so young, but I don't like that either....I'm still under the choc...I mean WHAT THE FUCK. that's sad for their child.
Old 01-05-2011, 06:49 AM   #135
country flag rontudju

I'm desappointed by him. that's so brutal...
anyway, it's his business :/

Stan's twitter, 17h ago:
Quote:
I would like to announce my separation with my wife Ilham Vuilloud. Our main concern now is to look after the best interests and education of our daughter Alexia.