Super Tennis (SNES Rom) - Page 61 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-03-2007, 09:55 AM   #901
country flag GustavoM_Fan

GustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Super Tennis (SNES Rom)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nando_L View Post
Why you don't post your insults? you always insult me you always post ''q aceman de mierda'' ''q cagon'' ''q mierda q es vos'' ''q mierda de player'' ''q mierda de person'' ''talk idiot'' ''I'm better than you'' ''you are crap player''

you take all very seriosly man... I dont consider it like insults

I said similar things to Pablo and he never with me
like you normally do after all matches

you are perceiving the things like a victim ...
you should change it man

Quote:
I'm not Fiber hater I don't know Fiber to talk about him
you hate FiBeR or you love FiBeR ( infradotados)
no neutral position, cagon
it is simple

Quote:
Originally Posted by kostas kastoria View Post
HELlas ole ole
thanks felip for your help.i m priciate u friend

Last edited by GustavoM_Fan : 11-03-2007 at 10:00 AM.
GustavoM_Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-03-2007, 04:13 PM   #902
country flag Nando_L

Nando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Super Tennis (SNES Rom)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GustavoM_Fan View Post

you take all very seriosly man... I dont consider it like insults

I said similar things to Pablo and he never with me
like you normally do after all matches

you are perceiving the things like a victim ...
you should change it man

you hate FiBeR or you love FiBeR ( infradotados)
no neutral position, cagon
it is simple

You think this:

You insult a lot and = all jokes.

I insult and = all seriously.

So I can't insult you and you can insult always

Are you :retard:?

You insult me in all the match and think this is good. I believe persons don't like insults, and you make this only to disconcentrate and irritate me, not for jokes.

Kuerten - Edberg - Sampras - Rosset
Nando_L is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 04:17 PM   #903
country flag ExcaliburII

ExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond repute

Nando you are crap.

ExcaliburII is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 06:56 PM   #904

GustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Super Tennis (SNES Rom)

Quote:

You think this:

You insult a lot and = all jokes.

I insult and = all seriously.

So I can't insult you and you can insult always

Are you :retard:?

You insult me in all the match and think this is good. I believe persons don't like insults, and you make this only to disconcentrate and irritate me, not for jokes.
your post is showing that you take the game too seriosly...

you are thinking that I am talking to you to disconcentrate and irritate you
this is amazing man

I think I talk after 80% of the points with Pablo, and never have problems with him... if I did a serve (Ace) in the moment he is talking to me, I dont have problem to do a DFault in the next point

I just talk because I like talking, but your reactions are not normal... always at defensive position

you dont have to consider my chat like insults. seriosly
but I am sure your insults are very serious because you are saying here that I am disconcentrating you man

who is the :retard: now?

Quote:
HELlas ole ole
Old 11-03-2007, 07:46 PM   #905
country flag Nando_L

Nando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
your post is showing that you take the game too seriosly...

you are thinking that I am talking to you to disconcentrate and irritate you
this is amazing man

I think I talk after 80% of the points with Pablo, and never have problems with him... if I did a serve (Ace) in the moment he is talking to me, I dont have problem to do a DFault in the next point

I just talk because I like talking, but your reactions are not normal... always at defensive position

you dont have to consider my chat like insults. seriosly
but I am sure your insults are very serious because you are saying here that I am disconcentrating you man

who is the :retard: now?
You talk only for disconcentrate me, you know. You only insult, this is pathetic. I don't like your insults, if you want a chat, talk in msn. If Pablo and you love insults, your problem... I don't like your idiots insults. You are the biggest idiot player of Super Tennis ever. Some day you talked for me ''I played with a chilean, I insulted the idiot''

You always insult and always talk ''I'm joking'' idiot coward.

I will stop to post in this shit, no sense to fight with an retard idiot. I know you love fights, but I don't want to post more.

Old 11-03-2007, 08:06 PM   #906

stop being the victim Nando. it is simple
I can undertand why you are thinking that I am talking to disconcentrate to you..
this is not a real match. I just play to have fun.
I dont like that robot actitude you have in all matches.

about the chilean. I had a "fight" with him because he was talking bad about argentinians . but finally I solve the problem and have him in the MSN
but was not a real fight like you are perceiving from my words

Quote:
HELlas ole ole
Old 11-04-2007, 07:43 PM   #907

The king of tennis

VS el cagon

Roger: I will send you money next week to let me win the MC and the next year GSlams
Nalby: no roger, I wont continue accepting your money. I know that you are too cagon to win the tournaments yourself and that is your fault man
now all people is seeing who is the real N1
Roger: I hate you too much. I hate all. I only like Mirka and my family
Nalby: what about your fans?
Roger: they are idiots like me. I hate too. I am very furious with me. I will delete you from Msn this night
Nalby: no GSlams for you next year, sorry cagonderer . and remember I still have the RG contract with Rafin

Quote:
HELlas ole ole
Old 11-04-2007, 10:20 PM   #908
country flag Nando_L

Felipe

Old 11-04-2007, 10:49 PM   #909
country flag ExcaliburII

ExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond repute

ExcaliburII is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 11:20 PM   #910
country flag keqtqiadv

keqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond repute

keqtqiadv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 03:48 AM   #911

Nandin , cagoncin when I can destroy you man?

are you so :retard: to block persons from MSN because Nalby d. Fed 2 times ?
Unbelievable man

Quote:
HELlas ole ole
Old 11-07-2007, 07:13 PM   #912

man

Quote:
HELlas ole ole

Last edited by GustavoM_Fan : 11-29-2007 at 06:44 PM.
Old 11-07-2007, 07:25 PM   #913
country flag Tomek.

Tomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond repute

fixed match
Old 11-07-2007, 07:30 PM   #914

he is still depressed after Nalby wins over EL Cagon and my baseline is the greatest ever

Quote:
HELlas ole ole
Old 11-07-2007, 07:38 PM   #915
country flag Nando_L

Quote:
GustavoM_Fan d. Nando_L 6-0 6-2 6-1

easy match. never in doubt
Pathetic lier You can't beat me.

You posted this only for me post too.

I don't want to talk more with you and I don't want to post more in this thread.