Super Tennis (SNES Rom) - Page 55 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-19-2007, 08:41 PM   #811
country flag GustavoM_Fan

GustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Super Tennis (SNES Rom)

i dont know...

I put you in the ranking because you post here

I am by far better than Nando.. the problem is that Nando_L take ALL the matches too seriosly... he think he is ST Federer....

and I am all the match chatting to Nando saying to him things like:
Nando you are crap, I am better than your
you sucks.. is like Marcaccio playing vs Federer.. easy match for Marcaccio
you are a ridiculous aceman
my baseline game is by far better than you...

conclusion : I am chatting all the time and he is playing all the match too seriosly..
that is because he won the matches.... I am like Crazy Dani of TT

imagine Federer vs Koellerer in a ST Version

90% of the matches Nando with me and said me he is going to delete me from MSN

Quote:
Originally Posted by kostas kastoria View Post
HELlas ole ole
thanks felip for your help.i m priciate u friend

Last edited by GustavoM_Fan : 09-19-2007 at 09:06 PM.
GustavoM_Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-20-2007, 08:02 AM   #812

GustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Super Tennis (SNES Rom)

I lost again vs this NANDO_L (HABLLLAAA!!! )

you made me
are you going to change your rock head?

never a match for fun... what an idiot.
Is like you are going to die if you lost a match... so obsessed to win all points...
you never learn the lessonn.... all the days the same...
never a normal conversation..

Its unbelievable you are 100% different to Excalibur in all senses...

Quote:
HELlas ole ole
Old 09-20-2007, 08:04 AM   #813
country flag Nando_L

Nando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond repute

Grass: Nando_L(Lendl) def. GustavoM_Fan(Agassi) 6-2 6-3 7-5
Grass: Nando_L(Graf) def. GustavoM_Fan(Seles) 6-3 6-2

Kuerten - Edberg - Sampras - Rosset
Nando_L is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 08:05 AM   #814

you take Womens match seriosly???? what an idiot....

play again ok... I will win.... are you ready??ç

you only can win matches with Lendou... only that guy...
never use different type of play..

Quote:
HELlas ole ole
Old 09-21-2007, 08:25 AM   #815
country flag Nando_L

Nando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond repute

Grass: Nando_L def. GustavoM_Fan 6-4 7-5 6-0

Old 09-29-2007, 08:37 AM   #816
country flag Nando_L

Grass: Nando_L def. GustavoM_Fan 6-3 7-5 6-0

Old 10-10-2007, 11:11 PM   #817
country flag Alfaxe

Alfaxe has a reputation beyond reputeAlfaxe has a reputation beyond reputeAlfaxe has a reputation beyond reputeAlfaxe has a reputation beyond reputeAlfaxe has a reputation beyond reputeAlfaxe has a reputation beyond reputeAlfaxe has a reputation beyond reputeAlfaxe has a reputation beyond reputeAlfaxe has a reputation beyond reputeAlfaxe has a reputation beyond reputeAlfaxe has a reputation beyond repute

Alfaxe def. Nando_L 6-3 4-3 ret. AMS Paris
Alfaxe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 12:46 AM   #818
country flag Nando_L

Hey man, we played with a lot of lag unplayable game and you post it's impossible to play with you and 90% of players in STO.
GustavoM_Fan can't play too, he also had a lot of lag with all I think the connection of chileans is bad with all argentinians and brazilians.

Old 10-11-2007, 01:01 AM   #819
country flag Tomek.

Tomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond repute

Chileans connection with Poles is very good
Old 10-11-2007, 07:00 AM   #820

Smile Re: Super Tennis (SNES Rom)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nando_L View Post
Hey man, we played with a lot of lag unplayable game and you post it's impossible to play with you and 90% of players in STO.
GustavoM_Fan can't play too, he also had a lot of lag with all I think the connection of chileans is bad with all argentinians and brazilians.
I had good connection with some players and lagguishcrappy connection with the rest of the players
if you play at hard surface is nearly impossible to break a serve. you simply dont see the ball..
Nando probably has been broken because he lost the patience + his catapora is him
in this lag situations you just have to serve good and try to win the TBreaks trying to guess your rival serves

Tonkin unlocked video... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK0zz3Cq524
the best ST Player.. super speed. super serve. super volley. super groundstrokes. super tennis player
best than King Hernandez, Federer and Nadal

but cant be compared to Cacho Marcaccio

Quote:
HELlas ole ole
Old 10-27-2007, 04:07 AM   #821
country flag ExcaliburII

ExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond repute

Hard: ExcaliburII def GustavoM_Fan 6-3 6-4

ExcaliburII is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 06:31 PM   #822
country flag Nando_L

Grass: Nando_L def. GustavoM_Fan 6-1 6-4
Grass: Nando_L def. GustavoM_Fan 6-3 6-2
Grass: Nando_L def. GustavoM_Fan 6-0 6-2 6-2

Old 10-29-2007, 06:32 PM   #823
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Felipe, nando keeps owning you in grass, why dodnt you choose other surface?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 06:38 PM   #824
country flag Nando_L

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
Felipe, nando keeps owning you in grass, why dodnt you choose other surface?
Hard is only aces I think he don't like he sucks on clay, I think he don't like too. Grass is the best surface I think he prefer to play in this surface.

Old 10-30-2007, 02:47 PM   #825
country flag Nando_L

Grass: Nando_L def. GustavoM_Fan 6-1 6-4 5-7 6-3
Grass: Nando_L def. GustavoM_Fan 6-1 6-3 6-1