CHI-CHI-CHI-LE-LE-LE VIVA CHILE! CHILE vs. Pakistan - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-21-2005, 03:35 PM   #46
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CHI-CHI-CHI-LE-LE-LE VIVA CHILE! CHILE vs. Pakistan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergie
Nico always has a worst mood in practices than in the matchs and this is why I love him, always trying to find his best tennis!
I see him yell and throw racquets in practice, but he also can be so incredibily funny, talking, and laughing, and very relaxed at times....I even have videos of him in practice to prove it...lol!!!!!!!!!!! I think that it depends on how he feels his tennis is going like you said - he's trying to find his best tennis, and when he thinks its going badly, he reacts - he definitely has a temper. But its why I adore him too...he's very passionate about his game.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-21-2005, 04:56 PM   #47
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Its too bad the "fans" react like that-When Nico gets mad like that it seems he's mad and frustrated with himself-not a reflection on his opponent or anything. He may well be better off controling his emotions more but they are only directed at himself. So whats the big deal to the fans then???? I dont' blame him one bit for wanting a private practice then either! to Nico and hope he has a better day today!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005, 04:58 PM   #48
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergie
We are confindents too

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Old 09-21-2005, 07:10 PM   #49
country flag GonzoFan

GonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond repute

I think it was a bad day but a really bad day ... I haven't see Nico that much and I know how he is in the court but It was sad to see him so angry yesterday ... I personally didn't like his attitude but like you said NicoFan Nico can be funny too ... I know because I saw him the other day and he was joking with the other players and all that

Richard Gasquet/Tomas Berdych/Marat Safin/Tommy Haas/Rafael Nadal/Andy Roddick/Marcos Baghdatis
All the chilean players and some others

"Just give 100 percent.
And that's not just in tennis or sports; that's in life.
If you give 100 percent, you'll have no regrets."
Lleyton Hewitt
GonzoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005, 07:45 PM   #50
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

I can't get this thing to quote. :-(

Anyway, I pm'd you GonzoFan.

Basically we all have really bad days - but we don't have hundreds of people watching us while we're having them. Nico doesn't come and yell at us when we're having a bad day - we shouldn't do it to him...lol!

And I've seen ALL players have really really bad days. If we judge Nico on it, we really have to go down the list and judge them ALL on it.
Old 09-21-2005, 10:29 PM   #51
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan

Basically we all have really bad days - but we don't have hundreds of people watching us while we're having them. Nico doesn't come and yell at us when we're having a bad day - we shouldn't do it to him...lol!

And I've seen ALL players have really really bad days. If we judge Nico on it, we really have to go down the list and judge them ALL on it.

Totally agree with NicoFan, she's right all of us have terrible days but we don't have hundreds of people watching us and thinking that we're the worst person in the world, so stop messing with my boy okay!

I love him for his temper and I'd give anything to be in one of his practices even if he's mad, most of us love him precisely for that temper so a big big for Nico and I know that he'll be great this weekend!!

Love ya Nico!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 12:48 AM   #52
country flag GonzoFan

GonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond repute

I watched the news today in the morning and they said that the they were going to let people enter to the practices .... but Nico wasn't practicing in the Central Court ... he was practicing in another court that no one could enter and only Feña with Adrian Garcia were practicing in the central Court ...
I only saw Nico when he was leaving in his car with Estefano

Richard Gasquet/Tomas Berdych/Marat Safin/Tommy Haas/Rafael Nadal/Andy Roddick/Marcos Baghdatis

"Just give 100 percent.
Lleyton Hewitt
Old 09-22-2005, 02:05 AM   #53
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonzoFan
I watched the news today in the morning and they said that the they were going to let people enter to the practices .... but Nico wasn't practicing in the Central Court ... he was practicing in another court that no one could enter and only Feña with Adrian Garcia were practicing in the central Court ...
I only saw Nico when he was leaving in his car with Estefano
Nico did the same thing the last year here in Viña when all the people talked about his problems with Horacio.

I really don't care if Nico has private practices, if he helps the team to win all is ok!

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 03:21 AM   #54
country flag NicoFan

My response to the dissing of Nico on the general message forum just for the people here - I can't be bothered with the people in the GM section.

I personally don't care if I'm the last person around still rooting for Nico.

I've been watching tennis for years and years and years. I've seen players live, heard so more "stories" about them, and so much gossip. And btw - I can tell my own stories about players...even players that are thought to be "nice".

Most tennis players are tempermental.

Most have tempers.

And most sign autographs sometimes...and don't sign autographs sometimes. (Basically most sign when they win, they don't sign when they lose...pretty much what you would expect, verdad?).

Sometimes the players behave well...sometimes they behave poorly. (Hmmm...kind of like ALL humans... )

And they are guys in their late teens and 20s that live in a very sheltered and insular world...so yes, in many ways, they can be immature.

From what I've seen, Nico is no better...or worse...than any of them.

People have said they have seen Nico not sign autographs...oh boo hooooooooo....well, I've seen him not sign autographs too! But I've seen him sign tons of autographs in Cincy, the Pilot Pen, and the US Open. And news flash - I've seen ALL players at one time or another NOT sign autographs. Even the "nice" players don't sign autographs at times.

As for the people that judge the players...and I mean all players not just Nico...they think they "know" the players based on watching them in practice or whether they sign autographs or briefly meeting them. How absurd. And how unfair...how would people like it here if they were judged during a difficult time or bad day???????????

I go by the people that know the players best: the other players opinions of them, their families, their friends, people in tennis.

Nico is well liked by the other players, he's close to his family, has lots of friends, and I've talked to people inside tennis - and have been told that he is a very nice guy, a good guy with a good reputation. Nothing bad about him.

And let's leave dissing Nico for the general message area - and we all know what those people are like... People that are on this forum want to enjoy Nico and his TENNIS...

LOVE YA NICO...

And to be honest - I'm disgusted that I would even have to post this. Most of the people on these forums are adults - not children. These guys are pro athletes, certainly not people that should be put on pedestals or made out as heros. Heros are firemen, policemen, teachers, paramedics...the pilot that just safely landed the Jet Blue airbus in LA with screwed up front tires with 139 passengers. Not tennis players. And "adults" should know this without being told. This is supposed to be for fun, a diversion, not something to be taken so seriously.

Last edited by NicoFan : 09-22-2005 at 03:33 AM.
Old 09-22-2005, 04:49 AM   #55
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

GM section sucks as always

Great post NicoFan! ... Personally I don't care if Nico is or not nice with his fans sometimes, I know about his temperament and I never felt angry when I couldn't get an autograph

Not all the people can be nice all time and less in a bad day ... Love ya Nico

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever

Last edited by Fergie : 09-22-2005 at 05:00 AM.
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 04:58 AM   #56
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

NicoFan has spoken.... Amen NicoFan!!

I just want to say that I'm tired of the same situation over and over again, so I won't post more comments about this 'cause for me it doesn't make any sense

You know NicoFan that you won't be the only one supporting Nico until the end of time lol! you can count on me! And it seems that for my own good (and for the well beign of the other members) I shouldn't read the posts in the GM area right??? lol!

Love ya Nico!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 09-22-2005, 05:07 AM   #57
country flag Sparko1030

Well said Nicofan. Not sure why people on the GM get their undies in a bunch over such trivial stuff-either a person likes his (or any other player's game or they don't) Get over it and grow up lol!

Here we love and adore our Nico!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 09-22-2005, 05:23 AM   #58
country flag kidnicky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparko1030
Well said Nicofan. Not sure why people on the GM get their undies in a bunch over such trivial stuff-either a person likes his (or any other player's game or they don't) Get over it and grow up lol!

Hey Sparko I just sent you a private message (I'm testing this ha!) so check it out or let me know if you didn't receive it okay?? is about our chat lol!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 09-22-2005, 06:06 AM   #59
country flag GonzoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan

I read it and I sent you a PM

"Just give 100 percent.
Lleyton Hewitt
Old 09-22-2005, 01:22 PM   #60
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparko1030
Not sure why people on the GM get their undies in a bunch over such trivial stuff-either a person likes his (or any other player's game or they don't) Get over it and grow up lol!

Isn't it great that Nico has such good fans here...lol!

I think that people that go on and on negatively about players reveal more about their own character than the characters of the players they are dissing. Its really all so immature by people that are definitely old enough to know better.

But as KidNicky said - time to move on!

VAMOS NICO AND FERNANDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have a Davis Cup matchup to win!!!

Last edited by NicoFan : 09-22-2005 at 01:42 PM.