Nico Does New York, New York - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-21-2005, 07:10 PM   #1
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Nico Does New York, New York

Start spreading the news
I'm leaving today
I want to be a part of it, New York, New York
These vagabond shoes
Are longing to stray
And make a brand new start of it
New York, New York
I want to wake up in the city that never sleeps
To find I'm king of the hill, top of the heap
These little town blues
Are melting away
I'll make a brand new start of it
In old New York
If I can make it there
I'll make it anywhere
It's up to you, New York, New York.

I want to wake up in the city that never sleeps
To find I'm king of the hill, top of the heap
These little town blues
Are melting away
I'll make a brand new start of it
In old New York
If I can make it there
I'll make it anywhere
It's up to you, New York, New York.

BUENA SUERTE TO NICO IN NEW YORK, NEW YORK!!!

YOU CAN DO IT!!!

AND HUGE WELCOME BACK TO GABY !!!!!!!
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-21-2005, 08:25 PM   #2
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico Does New York, New York

LOL - brilliant thread - well done NicoFan - and Good Luck in NYC Nico

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005, 08:34 PM   #3
country flag +alonso

+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute

NICO NICO NICOOOOOOO NEW YOOOOORK NEW YOOOOOOOORK Let's sing - Hey NicoF I love the name of the thread great
CEEE HACHEEEE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ICHIIIIIIIIIIII EEELEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE LEEE CHIIIIIIII CHIIIIII CHIIIIIIIIII LEEEEEEEE LEEEEEEE LEEEEEEEEEE VIIIIIVAAAAAAAAAAAA NICOLAS MASSU DE CHIIIIIIIIIIIIILEEEEEEE

The best wishes to Nico Massu from all his fans Have an excellent USO
Old 08-21-2005, 09:44 PM   #4
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Once again you've come up with a winner for the thread title Nicofan! And New York seems like a Nico kind of town....

Best Wishes to Nico at the US Open!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005, 11:58 PM   #5
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks...lol!

I've been waiting for Nico to come back to New York since he played his last point in 2004.

Now the time has almost arrived for him to be back in my beloved little City! Yeay!!!

And then he'll go back to Europe where he spends 85% of his time...

I live on the wrong continent...
Old 08-22-2005, 04:03 AM   #6
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guess what? your worst fear is here lol! I'm kidding as usual and I just wanna let you know that I was really laughing about your thread NicoFan, and things will only get better now and what would be better for Nico that doing it in New York lol!

So Vamos Nico!!!!

p.s. I'm still working in all the settings to have a "decent" profile here lol!
kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005, 05:07 AM   #7
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky
Hey guess what? your worst fear is here lol! I'm kidding as usual and I just wanna let you know that I was really laughing about your thread NicoFan, and things will only get better now and what would be better for Nico that doing it in New York lol!

So Vamos Nico!!!!

p.s. I'm still working in all the settings to have a "decent" profile here lol!
Kid is on the MTF!!!! Welcome Kidnicky! Great to have you here too now! But oh no, now us nightowls will be up even later posting lol!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Old 08-22-2005, 05:14 AM   #8
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Nico Does New York, New York

Hey Sparko!! Yes I'm finally here! the nightowls are together here too lol! and you're right will be up here even later lol!

All this for Nico!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

Old 08-22-2005, 05:19 AM   #9
country flag Sparko1030

Yeah, we're a little crazy but we're happy this way! Nice avatar and signature too by the way.

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 08-22-2005, 05:31 AM   #10
country flag kidnicky

We're definetely happy like this!! lol! I'm glad that you liked the signature and the avatar, I spent like 15 minutes thinking what to write in my signature and the avatar, a friend of mine helped me ..... anything for the chileno

btw You've to check my contribution to the other thread, the one of the reasons we love Nico

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 08-22-2005, 11:58 AM   #11
country flag NicoFan

KidNicky is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're taking over the internet for NICO!!!
Old 08-22-2005, 12:58 PM   #12
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome KidNicky

Vamos Nico, do your best here!!!

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005, 02:53 PM   #13
country flag kidnicky

Yes NicoFan I'm here!!!! you know that I do everything for the chico lol!

And Fergie thanks for the welcome!!

Vamos Nico!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 08-22-2005, 10:35 PM   #14
country flag +alonso

+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to see another nico fan Welcome kidnicky
Old 08-23-2005, 04:35 AM   #15
country flag kidnicky

Thanks for the welcome Lt Alonso, I'm glad that I'm finally here!!

Vamos Nico!! kick some butt in New Haven!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini