Finally, Kiwi at Indiana RCA!! Going as damn strong 2nd seed into the tournamant! ;) - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-23-2005, 09:15 PM   #61
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Finally, Kiwi at Indiana RCA!! Going as damn strong 2nd seed into the tournamant! ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neely
Don't worry, I think it worked fine. I got about three or four replies from you. Pardon me that I didn't send you much more frequent updates during the long third set, but I felt so after this bad start in the third set when Rusedski was quickly up by two breaks at the beginning. Hopefully the final result didn't spoil your evening too much

Actually I knew about him losing the 2nd set before the movie began, and I didn't want to look while I was out czu I knew it would get me down if he had lost so I dind't look at my phone again till while he was driving me home... And I got sad and he was like "Well, when does he play again" and I laughed and said Monday and felt better... SO no it didn't ruin my night... Hopefully I'll catch you on MSN today

I'm glad you got my replies, my phone told me you didnt get them stupid phone. And I understand. I'm sorry I left you to go out. I feel like it is my fault
Advertisement

Old 07-23-2005, 11:00 PM   #62
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Finally, Kiwi at Indiana RCA!! Going as damn strong 2nd seed into the tournamant! ;)

Thanks for your input, kek. It was very much appreaciated, especially for the ones that did not have the possibility to watch this match!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMG
omg How can Greg brake his serve 3 times? I fear in LA is Blake even more difficult to defeat than Rusedski.
exactly, that's the first thing that I saw too
I was like: damn... Blake's going to be a hard one right in the first round... no more Kevin Kim or company like that!

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 12:49 AM   #63
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

Kibaty lost 6-7(2) 4-6 to Hanley/Oliver in their doubles semifinal!

They saved at least four or five match points, but at the end it wasn't enough as they never got close again to break their opponents' serve since the opening game in the first set. I followed most of the match on the scoreboard and unfortunately the stats don't show the total of the break points, but I couldn't remember any break point since the beginning of the first set and, overall, they just didn't get close enough to have important points to make it to 30-40 after 30-30 or to their own ad on deuce.

------

Fee, if you read this. I know you like Graydon Oliver, so if you didn't see my posted pics of him that I made at the BMW Open in Munich this year, just tell me and I can send them to you if you are interested.

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 12:54 AM   #64
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

everyone use Kibaty! Let's hope they play doubles together regularly cuz I must say I love that name...

They did well... Like we saw they fought off so many match points, it is just too bad they couldnt do anything for themselves to get break points.... Such is life... No pictures with puppies this year...