Italian Tennis - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-28-2005, 01:56 AM   #61
country flag Éowyn

Éowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Italian Tennis

we get it on interactive we get 5 court coverage so we can choose our match

i didn't realise he had tommy though that sucks
~~Feli~Daniele~Arnaud~Fernando~Seb~Andy~~
~Taylor~Mike & Bob~Marat~Julien~
and to my girls
~~Sanja~Daniela~Ana~Dinara~~

You're kind of like the blonde chick in the Munsters
http://www.menstennisforums.com/imag...ine=1151095902

Proud to be a Sparette
Éowyn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-28-2005, 06:57 PM   #62
country flag piccola_romana

piccola_romana has a reputation beyond reputepiccola_romana has a reputation beyond reputepiccola_romana has a reputation beyond reputepiccola_romana has a reputation beyond reputepiccola_romana has a reputation beyond reputepiccola_romana has a reputation beyond reputepiccola_romana has a reputation beyond reputepiccola_romana has a reputation beyond reputepiccola_romana has a reputation beyond reputepiccola_romana has a reputation beyond reputepiccola_romana has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: Italian Tennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterDreams
Thanks a lot for your information, piccola_romana!
It's a shame...
it isn't a shame...in italy no one watch tennis so free to air television cannot buy the rights to see tennis matches... and also satellite television did not buy them because the uso are playing when in italy is night,so few people watch them.

And you? What kind of Safin supporter are you? Discover it! http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=63951

Marat Safin Mikhail Youzhny Nikolay Davydenko Igor Andreev Dmitry Tursunov

SEE MY PICTURES HERE!

.....Freedom has a scent
Like the top of a new born baby's head
The songs are in your eyes
I see them when you smile
I've seen enough I'm not giving up
On a miracle drug.....
piccola_romana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2005, 09:17 PM   #63
country flag WinterDreams

WinterDreams has a reputation beyond reputeWinterDreams has a reputation beyond reputeWinterDreams has a reputation beyond reputeWinterDreams has a reputation beyond reputeWinterDreams has a reputation beyond reputeWinterDreams has a reputation beyond reputeWinterDreams has a reputation beyond reputeWinterDreams has a reputation beyond reputeWinterDreams has a reputation beyond reputeWinterDreams has a reputation beyond reputeWinterDreams has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Éowyn
we get it on interactive we get 5 court coverage so we can choose our match

i didn't realise he had tommy though that sucks
5 court coverage! It's a dream for us who live in Germany.
WinterDreams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2005, 09:21 PM   #64
country flag WinterDreams

WinterDreams has a reputation beyond reputeWinterDreams has a reputation beyond reputeWinterDreams has a reputation beyond reputeWinterDreams has a reputation beyond reputeWinterDreams has a reputation beyond reputeWinterDreams has a reputation beyond reputeWinterDreams has a reputation beyond reputeWinterDreams has a reputation beyond reputeWinterDreams has a reputation beyond reputeWinterDreams has a reputation beyond reputeWinterDreams has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by piccola_romana
it isn't a shame...in italy no one watch tennis so free to air television cannot buy the rights to see tennis matches... and also satellite television did not buy them because the uso are playing when in italy is night,so few people watch them.
Sorry, if I useed a incorrect word with "shame". I wanted to say "It's a pity!" I hope you'll understand what I mean.

In Germany every year less tennis matches are showed. Broadcasters say "tennis is dead!" because there is no top-ten player in Germany now. Until last year the pay-tv showed us only 2-3 hours every day, but all of Masters Series. But this year they showed us only the Masters in Hamburg and the tournament in Stuttgart. Now they show more football, golf, basketball, F1... I understand it's very expensive to buy rights for broadcasting of tennis. But it's a pity...
WinterDreams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 01:01 AM   #65
country flag Éowyn

Éowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond repute

daniele play tommy robby on court 6 tomorrow which looking at the clock now actually means it's today
~~Feli~Daniele~Arnaud~Fernando~Seb~Andy~~
~Taylor~Mike & Bob~Marat~Julien~
and to my girls
~~Sanja~Daniela~Ana~Dinara~~

You're kind of like the blonde chick in the Munsters
http://www.menstennisforums.com/imag...ine=1151095902

Proud to be a Sparette
Éowyn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 03:10 PM   #66

piccola_romana has a reputation beyond reputepiccola_romana has a reputation beyond reputepiccola_romana has a reputation beyond reputepiccola_romana has a reputation beyond reputepiccola_romana has a reputation beyond reputepiccola_romana has a reputation beyond reputepiccola_romana has a reputation beyond reputepiccola_romana has a reputation beyond reputepiccola_romana has a reputation beyond reputepiccola_romana has a reputation beyond reputepiccola_romana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterDreams
Sorry, if I useed a incorrect word with "shame". I wanted to say "It's a pity!" I hope you'll understand what I mean.

In Germany every year less tennis matches are showed. Broadcasters say "tennis is dead!" because there is no top-ten player in Germany now. Until last year the pay-tv showed us only 2-3 hours every day, but all of Masters Series. But this year they showed us only the Masters in Hamburg and the tournament in Stuttgart. Now they show more football, golf, basketball, F1... I understand it's very expensive to buy rights for broadcasting of tennis. But it's a pity...
i understand you..in italy we have no tennis in free-to-air television: neither davis cup! if you want to watch tennis you must subscribe to satellite television and you can see: all master series tournaments, an interactive version of wimbledon (8 court coverage! ) and some minor tournamet like bastad. and also you can see what eurosport shows.
it is a good offer, but you have to pay it a lot!
but this year a free-to-air television channel showed the last matches from rome masters. what an audience they had! maybe something will change...

And you? What kind of Safin supporter are you? Discover it! http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=63951

SEE MY PICTURES HERE!

.....Freedom has a scent
On a miracle drug.....
Old 08-30-2005, 03:28 PM   #67

and i'm really disappointed by flavia pennetta...she has to speak less spanish and try to be a champion! i think she is a good tennisplayer, top ten...but she is too taken by her role of Carlos Moya's girlfirend!

SEE MY PICTURES HERE!

.....Freedom has a scent
On a miracle drug.....
Old 09-05-2005, 06:15 AM   #68
country flag ciccio

ciccio has a reputation beyond reputeciccio has a reputation beyond reputeciccio has a reputation beyond reputeciccio has a reputation beyond reputeciccio has a reputation beyond reputeciccio has a reputation beyond reputeciccio has a reputation beyond reputeciccio has a reputation beyond reputeciccio has a reputation beyond reputeciccio has a reputation beyond reputeciccio has a reputation beyond repute

well done Davide, great win against the Paradorn, hopefully he can beat nalbandian
ciccio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 06:15 PM   #69
country flag Raizen

Raizen Raizen Raizen Raizen Raizen Raizen Raizen Raizen Raizen Raizen Raizen

In Bucharest

Primo turno(1st round)
(4)Victor Hanescu (ROM) b. Potito Starace (ITA) 63 62
Davide Sanguinetti (ITA) b. Razvan Sabau (ROM) 64 63
(2)Filippo Volandri (ITA) b. Tomas Behrend (GER) 62 64

Secondo turno(2nd round)
Davide Sanguinetti (ITA) vs (4)Victor Hanescu (ROM)
(2)Filippo Volandri (ITA) vs Florent Serra (FRA)

Last edited by Raizen : 09-13-2005 at 06:18 PM.
Raizen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 11:09 AM   #70

ok i have to say: volandri f@@@ you, starace f@@@ you.

dear filo, please would you play (and loose) davis cup without asking 25000 € only to play? greedy!

dear poto, wow you have won a challenge! what a great player you are! could you beat hanescu? oh you can't? you are a loser!

SEE MY PICTURES HERE!

.....Freedom has a scent
On a miracle drug.....
Old 09-17-2005, 06:43 AM   #71
country flag ciccio

ciccio has a reputation beyond reputeciccio has a reputation beyond reputeciccio has a reputation beyond reputeciccio has a reputation beyond reputeciccio has a reputation beyond reputeciccio has a reputation beyond reputeciccio has a reputation beyond reputeciccio has a reputation beyond reputeciccio has a reputation beyond reputeciccio has a reputation beyond reputeciccio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ok i have to say: volandri f@@@ you, starace f@@@ you.

dear filo, please would you play (and loose) davis cup without asking 25000 € only to play? greedy!

dear poto, wow you have won a challenge! what a great player you are! could you beat hanescu? oh you can't? you are a loser!
can u please tell me what the hell is going on with this italian davis cup team. How come volandri and sanguinetti aren't playing?

Ok Bracciali and Galimberti in the doubles is expected but for singles i would of expected Volandri and either Davide or Andreas. What is going on?
Old 09-17-2005, 09:22 AM   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciccio
can u please tell me what the hell is going on with this italian davis cup team. How come volandri and sanguinetti aren't playing?

Ok Bracciali and Galimberti in the doubles is expected but for singles i would of expected Volandri and either Davide or Andreas. What is going on?
it is a simple problem:
1) our strongest ( ) player is a clay player...volandri.
2) the others players prefer clay to fast court (starace and seppi)
3) the spain isn't strong on clay, she has weak players, nadal? who's nadal?
the obviuos thing to do is choose clay.

then sanguinetti is too old, bracciali cannot play on clay...and this is italian strategy to win (?) davis cup: volandri, starace, seppi, galimberti.

then due to players greedy (they asked 25000 € more each one only to play) FIT decided to talk to players: starace, seppi, galimberti accepted 18750 € each without asking more, but volandri not! he is our best player and he wants to be paid 25000 €!
so barazutti, our captain, and FIT decided to not call volandri and call bracciali.

if from the start FIT decided to play on fast court and call (instead of volandri and starace) sanguinetti and bracciali, maybe we would have a little chanche to wi against spain!

SEE MY PICTURES HERE!

.....Freedom has a scent
On a miracle drug.....
Old 09-17-2005, 10:02 AM   #73
country flag ciccio

Quote:
it is a simple problem:
1) our strongest ( ) player is a clay player...volandri.
2) the others players prefer clay to fast court (starace and seppi)
3) the spain isn't strong on clay, she has weak players, nadal? who's nadal?
the obviuos thing to do is choose clay.

then sanguinetti is too old, bracciali cannot play on clay...and this is italian strategy to win (?) davis cup: volandri, starace, seppi, galimberti.

then due to players greedy (they asked 25000 € more each one only to play) FIT decided to talk to players: starace, seppi, galimberti accepted 18750 € each without asking more, but volandri not! he is our best player and he wants to be paid 25000 €!
so barazutti, our captain, and FIT decided to not call volandri and call bracciali.

if from the start FIT decided to play on fast court and call (instead of volandri and starace) sanguinetti and bracciali, maybe we would have a little chanche to wi against spain!
i carn't believe volandri did that, that is no respect for the country. They shouldn't have to be paid anything to play davis cup, it should be considered an honour to represent your country.

In terms of the court, i agree, we should of played in milan on an indoor court with Bracciali, Sanguinetti as the singles players and braccialli and galimberti for the doubles.
Old 09-18-2005, 10:34 AM   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciccio
i carn't believe volandri did that, that is no respect for the country. They shouldn't have to be paid anything to play davis cup, it should be considered an honour to represent your country.

In terms of the court, i agree, we should of played in milan on an indoor court with Bracciali, Sanguinetti as the singles players and braccialli and galimberti for the doubles.
italy: the country of contradiction.....

SEE MY PICTURES HERE!

.....Freedom has a scent
On a miracle drug.....
Old 09-20-2005, 07:15 AM   #75
country flag ciccio

phillipousis ha fatto la stesa cosa per la squadra australiana, ma io non pensato che fillipo e come phillipousis.