Why are big ( . ) ( . ) so hypnotizing - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-20-2014, 09:55 PM   #1
country flag blueclay
Banned!

blueclay has a reputation beyond reputeblueclay has a reputation beyond reputeblueclay has a reputation beyond reputeblueclay has a reputation beyond reputeblueclay has a reputation beyond reputeblueclay has a reputation beyond reputeblueclay has a reputation beyond reputeblueclay has a reputation beyond reputeblueclay has a reputation beyond reputeblueclay has a reputation beyond reputeblueclay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Why are big ( . ) ( . ) so hypnotizing

Is there some psychological issue connected to that?

They are just awesome
blueclay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-20-2014, 10:12 PM   #2
country flag JoWilly

JoWilly has a reputation beyond reputeJoWilly has a reputation beyond reputeJoWilly has a reputation beyond reputeJoWilly has a reputation beyond reputeJoWilly has a reputation beyond reputeJoWilly has a reputation beyond reputeJoWilly has a reputation beyond reputeJoWilly has a reputation beyond reputeJoWilly has a reputation beyond reputeJoWilly has a reputation beyond reputeJoWilly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why are big ( . ) ( . ) so hypnotizing

Even gay men seem to love them for whatever reason haha! Hypnotising indeed

DJOKOVIC

FEDERER
DEL PO-DIMITROV-MURRAY-WAWRINKA-GASQUET-JANOWICZ-BERDYCH
JoWilly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 10:34 PM   #3
country flag blueclay
Banned!

blueclay has a reputation beyond reputeblueclay has a reputation beyond reputeblueclay has a reputation beyond reputeblueclay has a reputation beyond reputeblueclay has a reputation beyond reputeblueclay has a reputation beyond reputeblueclay has a reputation beyond reputeblueclay has a reputation beyond reputeblueclay has a reputation beyond reputeblueclay has a reputation beyond reputeblueclay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoWilly View Post
Even gay men seem to love them for whatever reason haha! Hypnotising indeed
I read modern men evolved to like big breast because they unawaredly see an ass without needing to turn to the other side.
Old 05-20-2014, 10:37 PM   #4
country flag underspin

underspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond repute

It's not an "issue" it's an evolutionary aid.
I always speak the truth though, and when I say it's not because of you, it's because it's not. I never lie. My mom has taught me to never lie because it's bad, that's why I'm always honest. one needs to have integrity, that's the most important human virtue imo.
underspin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 11:22 PM   #5
country flag Moonball Pusher

Moonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly, they can be too big to be nice. The real attraction is perkiness. Big means nothing if they aren't perky. I'll take small and perky over big and not perky every time.

Federer - Isner - Gulbis - Dimitrov - Thiem
Tennis disgraces: Nadal, Ferrer, Fognini

Fantasy Tennis Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
Thank You Rafa.... Thank You For Everything, I Owe My Entire Life To You Rafa, You Are My God You Are My God You Are My God, My Life Is Blessed Now That You Inhibit This Earth, Thanks Rafa
Moonball Pusher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 11:30 PM   #6
country flag blueclay
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonball Pusher View Post
Honestly, they can be too big to be nice. The real attraction is perkiness. Big means nothing if they aren't perky. I'll take small and perky over big and not perky every time.
what about big fake ones? they likely to be perky too, no?
Old 05-20-2014, 11:48 PM   #7
country flag Sauletekis

Sauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond repute

Depends of hoe big they are and the defenition of too big differs from each person. I would say good ones are indeed hipnotizing. And for me the most perfect ones, are the ones of who fit exactly in my palm of my hand. Not bigger, not smaller.

As for the why they are hypnotizing, good question. Maybe some psychologist in here can answer, but then again, I doubt any sane person posts of MTF, and usually you have to be sane to be a psychologist, so I guess we have none...

Sporting Clube de Portugal, Fútbol Club Barcelona, Newcastle United Football Club, FK Vilniaus Žalgiris
Sauletekis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 01:07 AM   #8
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

It all started when we were babies..

..Won't go into any more detail to avoid mentally scarring any innocent folks that actually believe our fascination has only to do with fit unrelated super models.
Sham Kay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 01:09 AM   #9
country flag latso

latso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauletekis View Post
Depends of hoe big they are and the defenition of too big differs from each person. I would say good ones are indeed hipnotizing. And for me the most perfect ones, are the ones of who fit exactly in my palm of my hand. Not bigger, not smaller.

As for the why they are hypnotizing, good question. Maybe some psychologist in here can answer, but then again, I doubt any sane person posts of MTF, and usually you have to be sane to be a psychologist, so I guess we have none...
it's way too easy, why would you need a psycho(logist) for that? Most've been fed by these, most would follow them up, type wise as their moms'.

You'd hardly see a guy, havng his mom's breasts tiny follow on to big boobed girls and the inverse, it's just simple psychology.

With the few exceptions that will come along to seal it ofc, especially here, but that's the general rule and it's pretty simple.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauletekis View Post
there won't be many WC matches that are going to be played at the same time of Wimby, but if I have to choose, WC will always come first by a long shot. Even if it's Argelia vs. South Korea.
no shit..

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0B1S View Post
Both as long as they don't overlap, but when they do - it's world cup every time for me.
NID
latso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 01:23 AM   #10
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueclay View Post
fake ones a terrible

much more important than breast size is how they fit the woman's body imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...
TigerTim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 03:56 AM   #11
country flag Kowchi

Kowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond repute

Why? Because I love tennis plain and simple

* Slams Do Not Exist!

Lenders: One thing people need to understand about this so-called weak era is that it was 'weak' for Federer on HC and grass and for Nadal on clay (Federer on clay too Nadal apart) because they were so much better than anyone else, for any outsider the era couldn't possibly be any harder, during 5+ years you had to either beat the best grass/HC player ever or the best clay player ever in every single Slam just to get 1 Slam title.
Kowchi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 04:27 AM   #12
country flag Moonball Pusher

Moonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No no no. Real only.

Federer - Isner - Gulbis - Dimitrov - Thiem
Tennis disgraces: Nadal, Ferrer, Fognini

Fantasy Tennis Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
Thank You Rafa.... Thank You For Everything, I Owe My Entire Life To You Rafa, You Are My God You Are My God You Are My God, My Life Is Blessed Now That You Inhibit This Earth, Thanks Rafa
Moonball Pusher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 04:50 AM   #13
country flag blueclay
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowchi View Post
I never understood whats sopecial on this girl, incredibly overrated.
Old 05-21-2014, 05:31 AM   #14
country flag Kowchi

Kowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I never understood whats sopecial on this girl, incredibly overrated.
The boobs

Why? Because I love tennis plain and simple

* Slams Do Not Exist!

Lenders: One thing people need to understand about this so-called weak era is that it was 'weak' for Federer on HC and grass and for Nadal on clay (Federer on clay too Nadal apart) because they were so much better than anyone else, for any outsider the era couldn't possibly be any harder, during 5+ years you had to either beat the best grass/HC player ever or the best clay player ever in every single Slam just to get 1 Slam title.
Kowchi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 06:11 AM   #15
country flag blueclay
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowchi View Post
The boobs
All women have boobs