Why not a Stan Wawrinka's Forum? - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-30-2005, 08:02 AM   #46
country flag Stevens Point

Stevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why not a Stan Wawrinka's Forum?

Thank you all of you very much for supporting!!

The facts.
1. It has been 2 and a half months since this thread was created.
2. A number of people want to have Stan's forum as you see in this thread.
3. As a player, he should be good enough to have a forum. He played a key role in the last Davis Cup tie, and showing a lot of improvements this year.
4. His ranking is much better than Andrew Murray at this point who has his own forum.
5. If Murray's forum was created because of the popularity in his "former" threads, Wawrinka forum should be opened because his threads are also popular enough. please visit his threads and see it yourself.

I don't see why it is taking so long to open a thread for a player like Stan who deserves a forum that much as I showed above, while other players' forums are created much easily and quickly.

I am not blaming the administration, but I (probably we) want his forum and a good explanation for all of this taking so long (like not enough number of posters in his threads, or we don't like the posts of Stevens Point).

Thanks for reading and considering...!!

good luck RF!!

my latest blog entry: a woman in a male locker room.. hello?? , Updated: January 6th 2009

Last edited by Stevens Point : 09-30-2005 at 08:07 AM.
Stevens Point is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-01-2005, 07:14 AM   #47
country flag novanora

novanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond repute

bump

Dear Gravity, i bet you already checked our threads, why still can't make the decision? i am so shocking to see Juan Monaco already got his forum (very quick, so quick, too quick, isn't it ), while his fans applied it in mid of Sep, and we applied for Stan's over two and half months ago. Besides, the posts of Juan's thread is much less than Stan's.

I know you and Amenda are busy, but i don't think what we want is too much. You can open the forum later if you really don't have time to process all this, but is that also tough for you to give us an answer whether Stan will get his forum or not?

Sorry, i am not against Juan Monaco's forum or sth. I just can't figure out any reason why it is too long to approve (or reject) Stan's forum. Amenda replied us you will give us an answer very soon, and I think I am patient enough to wait until now to post this.

novanora is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 10:57 AM   #48
country flag Nathy

Nathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond repute

And just to add to novanora's post with which I agree strongly, you opened a Djokovic forum and then said you could have opened both forums at the same time. And then what? You perfectly had in mind that we all want this forum to exist but what did you do? You didn't open Stanislas Wawrinka's Forum, noooooo, but you opened a Juan Monaco's one

I understand you haven't a lot of time, but you knew (as it s nearly been 3 months since this request has been made) you had to answer this request! Do we have to understand by allt his that you don't support Stan and that you won't open a forum? Fiiiiine but just tell us! So that we will stop bothering you with our bumps and tough posts. I apologize for this btw. but we just are really fed up with this situation, we don't understand and we can't stand it anymore... We understand your situation but at a moment you also have to understand ours...

Novak Djokovic | Lleyton Hewitt | Fernando Verdasco

Seat #3 on The Federer Express
Nathy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 01:11 PM   #49
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

What did someone else get a forum as well? I really don't get this...

Monaco has less than 200 posts in his forum. May I ask why he deserves an own forum, and Stan still didn't get his? I don't mean anything wrong with this board, as you see in my posttotal I spend lots of time here, and I just do that coz I really enjoy it here. But I really don't understand some decisions.
Maybe you've got a good reason to give the others their forum, and I will have to accept if we don't get our Stan forum, but I really would like to have an explanation why we still didn't get a reaction on this forum and why we don't get one one so far (and I know that things of this post have been said before, but this is just another bump, coz we're still ignored so far...

Hopp Suisse!

Last edited by Nymeria : 10-01-2005 at 05:08 PM.
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 06:39 PM   #50
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

not on first page here anymore, so time for another *bump*

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-04-2005, 02:02 AM   #51
country flag PaulieM

PaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond repute

stan and his fans totally deserve a forum!

ROGER FEDERER

GROSJEAN, HENMAN, MOYA, CORIA

ANCIC, BLAKE, LJUBICIC, CLEMENT, SANTORO, BAGHDATIS, MONFILS

F-LO, DENT, PHM, MULLER, STEPANEK, PHILIPPOUSSIS

Co-Founder and Proud Member of M.A.S.H.A

"If you even dream of beating me, you'd better wake up and apologize."-Muhammad Ali

My Blog!
PaulieM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 12:31 AM   #52
country flag revolution

revolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond repute

My football team just lost dreadfully and I was one of many supporters who protested against the owners outside the ground, eventually they listened.

Try this, it might persuade the admin to re-think.

GIVE STAN HIS FORUM!

There, I said it.
Old 10-13-2005, 02:36 AM   #53
country flag delsa

delsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond repute

GIVE STANISLAS WAWRINKA FANS A FORUM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
delsa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005, 05:12 PM   #54
country flag LaTenista

LaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond repute

Stan totally deserves a forum. Any player who steps up for his country like that should have one!

If you guys have been waiting 2.5 months and nothing, I wonder how long it will be until David Ferrer gets his.
Titles: 2005 - PAW Washington 2006 - PTS Marseille, TT Miami Doubles(w/coreyschucky), TT Tokyo Singles 2007 - TT Hamburg Doubles(w/SarettaFan) 2008 - TT Indianapolis Singles Finalist: 2005 - PAW Montreal & Bucharest 2006 - TT Acapulco Singles & Doubles(w/Iza), TT Houston Doubles(w/robrulz5), PTS Monte Carlo, TT Barcelona Doubles(w/Peta Pan), TT Newport Doubles(w/adee-gee), PAW Umag 2007 - TT Queen's Singles & Doubles(w/SarettaFan), TT Champaign Doubles(w/TommyB.) 2008 - TT Auckland Doubles(w/invu2day), TT Recanati Singles, TT Newport Doubles(w/sploush), TT Indianapolis Doubles(w/sploush)
Nadal Moyá Ferrer Verdasco Puerta Cańas Andreev Safin
Roddick Blake Salzenstein Delic DeHeart
Montcourt Gasquet Mathieu Serra Simon Santoro
LaTenista is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2005, 02:50 AM   #55
country flag novanora

novanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTenista
Stan totally deserves a forum. Any player who steps up for his country like that should have one!

If you guys have been waiting 2.5 months and nothing, I wonder how long it will be until David Ferrer gets his.
Now it's up to total 3 months (Nathy requested it on July 15, today is October 15 at my time), and we even didn't get any answer or reply from the one who has the right to decide everything.

Hey, Latenista, you should keep the hope, at least you requested Ferrer's forum not too long time, so there's still possibility they will give Ferrer his own forum. They did it very fast when Djokovic and Monaco fans requested.

I am very disappointed to all this. Should I say they reject it indirectly since we requested it for 3 months and still didn't get anything? anyway, all the Stan fans will keep supporting him no matter he has forums or not. But, we are very very disappointed, not because he didn't get the forum, but your attitude, Gravity. I saw you posted in other threads of GM, or other MTF forums lately, but you even didn't spare tiny time to answer us, who, are waiting for 3 months.
novanora is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2005, 04:26 PM   #56
country flag PinkFeatherBoa

PinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond repute

Stan still hasn't got a forum?!

That sucks! I hope they give him one really soon. I really enjoy watching him play.

Maybe the sky will fall?
Allez Gasquet~Mathieu~Wawrinka~Mannarino~+++
PinkFeatherBoa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 12:15 PM   #57
country flag Nathy

Nathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond repute

Novak Djokovic | Lleyton Hewitt | Fernando Verdasco

Seat #3 on The Federer Express
Nathy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 02:55 PM   #58
country flag PaulieM

PaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond repute

yeah what's happening with this?

ROGER FEDERER

GROSJEAN, HENMAN, MOYA, CORIA

ANCIC, BLAKE, LJUBICIC, CLEMENT, SANTORO, BAGHDATIS, MONFILS

F-LO, DENT, PHM, MULLER, STEPANEK, PHILIPPOUSSIS

Co-Founder and Proud Member of M.A.S.H.A

"If you even dream of beating me, you'd better wake up and apologize."-Muhammad Ali

My Blog!
PaulieM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 09:19 AM   #59
country flag gravity

gravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond repute

As if by magic.......

Pies Descalzos Foundation
gravity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 09:25 AM   #60
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

*shocked* Thanks a lot gravity, did take long, but glad you decided to give him one We'll make sure Stan is worth a forum and post a lot

Hopp Suisse!