The Armada Dictionary - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-12-2005, 09:43 PM   #31
country flag Éowyn

Éowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Armada Dictionary

startastic - a thread that deserves to be rated with lots of gold stars (example this one)
~~Feli~Daniele~Arnaud~Fernando~Seb~Andy~~
~Taylor~Mike & Bob~Marat~Julien~
and to my girls
~~Sanja~Daniela~Ana~Dinara~~

You're kind of like the blonde chick in the Munsters
http://www.menstennisforums.com/imag...ine=1151095902

Proud to be a Sparette
Éowyn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-12-2005, 09:44 PM   #32
country flag Éowyn

Éowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond repute

nadalpression/claypression - the heartbroken feeling that most spaniards and turtle in particular will feel when they realise theres no more clay court tournaments to play or in turtles case win!
and to my girls

Proud to be a Sparette
Old 07-12-2005, 09:48 PM   #33
country flag freesbee
Silly Nando Chica!

freesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond repute

rainbowsease - tendency to keep on trying out different colours (shirts) example Rafael Nadal who wore red, orange, green, white and now yellow!

The Tipsy Chat Thread
Nando's Chicas' and Chico Milan's Chat World
Je suis une Chardette spreading the Cute in the Lovely Thread
!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
u shouldnt like people based on hotness
you need to be more like me
freesbee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 09:53 PM   #34
country flag Éowyn

shirtlessness - word derived from the age old language ginfishbabyduckfanlish (that'd be my language) to describe the state of being shirtless (example nadal was practicing in a state of shirtlessness and was looking turtletastic)

turtletastic - used to describe turtle when he's on form or looking good (usually only when smiling)
and to my girls

Proud to be a Sparette
Old 07-12-2005, 10:01 PM   #35
country flag Éowyn

last name dropenon - the phenomenon of spanish players dropping their last name (examples rafael nadal- parera, fernando verdasco-carmona, carlos moya-llompart, feliciano lopez-diaz-guerra, juan carlos ferrero-donat, Tommy Robredo Garces)
and to my girls

Proud to be a Sparette

Last edited by Éowyn : 07-12-2005 at 10:03 PM.
Old 07-12-2005, 10:04 PM   #36
country flag Éowyn

moyahood - one must swear loyalty to the moyahood in order to worship the all mighty lord carlos of moya!
and to my girls

Proud to be a Sparette

Last edited by Éowyn : 07-12-2005 at 10:08 PM.
Old 07-12-2005, 10:18 PM   #37
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Éowyn
moyahood - one must swear loyalty to the moyahood in order to worship the all mighty lord carlos of moya!
AMEN
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 10:20 PM   #38
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

nando chicas - the coolest people in theworld
Too kind!!
Old 07-12-2005, 10:21 PM   #39
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by frees
ok, although this is a fairly new thread, it deserves to be rated
I did!!!
Old 07-12-2005, 10:26 PM   #40
country flag superpinkone37

superpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond repute

I saw the name of this thread and KNEW it had to be good

And it is!!! Love your guy's definitions
superpinkone37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 10:32 PM   #41
country flag Éowyn

armardaiction - addiction to all spanish players!
and to my girls

Proud to be a Sparette
Old 07-12-2005, 10:37 PM   #42
country flag Éowyn

strawberryitis - an addiction to strawberries (example frees suffeers from straberryitis) this disease is curable by being made to work picking stalks out of strawberries for 12 hours a day at wimbledon!

"Oh my carlos" - an expression of shock or joy (example one might say "oh my carlos turtle just won the french open" or possibly "oh my carlos i can' believe i just said that!)
and to my girls

Proud to be a Sparette
Old 07-12-2005, 10:40 PM   #43
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

oh my Carlos!!! Me likes this thread no?
Old 07-12-2005, 10:45 PM   #44
country flag freesbee
Silly Nando Chica!

freesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
strawberryitis - an addiction to strawberries (example frees suffeers from straberryitis) this disease is curable by being made to work picking stalks out of strawberries for 12 hours a day at wimbledon!
footnote: strawberryitis is healthy for Feli. has good relationship with the grass of wimbledon and consequently with strawberries. and consequently with me. => marriage is inevitable

The Tipsy Chat Thread
Nando's Chicas' and Chico Milan's Chat World
Je suis une Chardette spreading the Cute in the Lovely Thread
!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
u shouldnt like people based on hotness
you need to be more like me
freesbee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 10:55 PM   #45
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Counting Nandos : what Nando's Chicas do when they cannot get to sleep. Should one so desire, one can also count: Charlys, Rafas, Tommy-Toys, Juanquis or Felis.

For the big insomniacs: Counting Armada Chicos: mix them up for maximum sleeping pleasure!