WWW? Bordeaux SF: Julien Benneteau vs Kenny de Schepper - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who will win?

Benneteau in 2 3 37.50%
Benneteau in 3 2 25.00%
De Schepper in 2 1 12.50%
De Schepper in 3 2 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Reply

Old 05-16-2014, 08:02 PM   #1
country flag VamosRafaNadal
Registered User
 
VamosRafaNadal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Posts: 5,838
VamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond repute
Default WWW? Bordeaux SF: Julien Benneteau vs Kenny de Schepper

After a tricky start of Bordeaux against Souza and after defeating with ease another clay court player like Alund (who destroyed Máximo González, one of the most inspired players of the Challenger circuit these days), today Kenny de Schepper simply annihilated Malek Jaziri. It was a great performance of pure tennis and strong baseline play from Kenny. Jaziri is a good player, even had a great run in an ATP 500 this year (Dubai). The guy is not in a good streak lately and he always struggled on clay but one can't deny what an important victory for Kenny is this. Kenny even won a highger % of points with his 2nd serve rather than with his 1st serve, and there are still some biased users that call him a serve bot. What a joke. The match hasn't been upload to ATP Livescores yet, but I will update the thread when they do it.

Now time to think about the semifinals match against the top seeded, Julien Benneteau. Kenny got a tough draw, but he is still peaking and went from worse to better during the tournament. Benneteau is a tough rival but he might be tired after coming back against Vesely. We have to believe in Kenny, but it is possible to see him tanking in order to prepare ATP 250 of Nice. We will see what is going on tomorrow. Whatever the result it, it will be a good week for de Schepper and I am sure that bookies will reflect it in his odds for the Roland Garros crown.

First match between them, it can be the start of a great rivalry between to French players. The fist episode will be, in addition, in home soil. Remember that Kenny is from Bordeaux, so he is playing in his hometown. I would be generous and I will say that Kenny de Schepper should win in 3 sets. The Roland Garros dark horse marches on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KSOMA3QBU0

Remember, this blockbuster will be available on Saturday in ATP Livestream, after the match of Johnson against Londero that starts at 2:00pm local time.
__________________
FITD: #12 (Best: #9) | Runner-up: Cincinnati 2013
PAW: #11 (Best: #11) | Titles: Indian Wells 2013
Suicide Tennis: #3 (Best: #1) | Titles: Cincinnati 2013
Tennis Tipping - Singles: #10 (Best: #10) | Titles: ATP Houston 2014 | Final: US OPEN 2013, Arad CH 2013, Tampere CH 2013, Poitiers Fut 2014
Tennis Tipping - Doubles: #67 (Best: #67) Titles: ATP Nice 2014 (w/gak3) | Final: Dallas CH 2014 (w/orangehat), Binghamton CH 2013 (w/randy72391)
Rafael Nadal: The King of Clay. The Warrior. The Mental Giant.
Richard Gasquet: The most beautiful and talented backhand of the tour (after De Schepper).

De Schepper - Thiem - Giraldo - Cilic - Youzhny - Nishikori - Gulbis - Haas - Berlocq - Jaziri - Berankis - Fucsovics - McGee

Last edited by VamosRafaNadal : 05-16-2014 at 08:09 PM.
VamosRafaNadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 05-16-2014, 08:41 PM   #2
country flag Sombrerero loco
Registered User
 
Sombrerero loco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Age: 25
Posts: 49,562
Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WWW? Bordeaux SF: Julien Benneteau vs Kenny de Schepper

julien should win but he almost lost today vs vesely...
__________________
Henri KONTINEN

Jerzy Janowicz/Bernard the aTomic /Thanasi Kokkinakis/Kei Nishikori

John Millman / Javier Martí/Taro Daniel-Jules Marie-Josh Milton


Henkka Kontinen
-Nick Kyrgios-Henri Laaksonen- Attila Balazs- Pierre Hugues Herbert-Alex Bolt-Marcus Willis-Kristijan Mesaros-Brydan Klein-Chris Rungkat-Piotr Gadomski-Hugo Nys-Pol Toledo
www.tennisalternative.com
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 01:18 PM   #3
country flag VamosRafaNadal
Registered User
 
VamosRafaNadal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Posts: 5,838
VamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombrerero loco View Post
julien should win but he almost lost today vs vesely...
Why? After all, peak Kenny is the better baseline and clay player.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
__________________
FITD: #12 (Best: #9) | Runner-up: Cincinnati 2013
PAW: #11 (Best: #11) | Titles: Indian Wells 2013
Suicide Tennis: #3 (Best: #1) | Titles: Cincinnati 2013
Tennis Tipping - Singles: #10 (Best: #10) | Titles: ATP Houston 2014 | Final: US OPEN 2013, Arad CH 2013, Tampere CH 2013, Poitiers Fut 2014
Tennis Tipping - Doubles: #67 (Best: #67) Titles: ATP Nice 2014 (w/gak3) | Final: Dallas CH 2014 (w/orangehat), Binghamton CH 2013 (w/randy72391)
Rafael Nadal: The King of Clay. The Warrior. The Mental Giant.
Richard Gasquet: The most beautiful and talented backhand of the tour (after De Schepper).

De Schepper - Thiem - Giraldo - Cilic - Youzhny - Nishikori - Gulbis - Haas - Berlocq - Jaziri - Berankis - Fucsovics - McGee
VamosRafaNadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 01:27 PM   #4
country flag Yves.
Hrvatska!
 
Yves.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 21
Posts: 8,679
Yves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WWW? Bordeaux SF: Julien Benneteau vs Kenny de Schepper

Quote:
Originally Posted by VamosRafaNadal View Post
After a tricky start of Bordeaux against Souza and after defeating with ease another clay court player like Alund (who destroyed Máximo González, one of the most inspired players of the Challenger circuit these days), today Kenny de Schepper simply annihilated Malek Jaziri. It was a great performance of pure tennis and strong baseline play from Kenny. Jaziri is a good player, even had a great run in an ATP 500 this year (Dubai). The guy is not in a good streak lately and he always struggled on clay but one can't deny what an important victory for Kenny is this. Kenny even won a highger % of points with his 2nd serve rather than with his 1st serve, and there are still some biased users that call him a serve bot. What a joke. The match hasn't been upload to ATP Livescores yet, but I will update the thread when they do it.

Now time to think about the semifinals match against the top seeded, Julien Benneteau. Kenny got a tough draw, but he is still peaking and went from worse to better during the tournament. Benneteau is a tough rival but he might be tired after coming back against Vesely. We have to believe in Kenny, but it is possible to see him tanking in order to prepare ATP 250 of Nice. We will see what is going on tomorrow. Whatever the result it, it will be a good week for de Schepper and I am sure that bookies will reflect it in his odds for the Roland Garros crown.

First match between them, it can be the start of a great rivalry between to French players. The fist episode will be, in addition, in home soil. Remember that Kenny is from Bordeaux, so he is playing in his hometown. I would be generous and I will say that Kenny de Schepper should win in 3 sets. The Roland Garros dark horse marches on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KSOMA3QBU0

Remember, this blockbuster will be available on Saturday in ATP Livestream, after the match of Johnson against Londero that starts at 2:00pm local time.
Your English has improved so much since you've first joined these forums
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/FBTSjpV.png
Yves. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 01:33 PM   #5
country flag Hellraiser
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 25
Posts: 2,248
Hellraiser has a reputation beyond reputeHellraiser has a reputation beyond reputeHellraiser has a reputation beyond reputeHellraiser has a reputation beyond reputeHellraiser has a reputation beyond reputeHellraiser has a reputation beyond reputeHellraiser has a reputation beyond reputeHellraiser has a reputation beyond reputeHellraiser has a reputation beyond reputeHellraiser has a reputation beyond reputeHellraiser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WWW? Bordeaux SF: Julien Benneteau vs Kenny de Schepper

Kenny on own trash.

He gonna defeat old Benny.
Hellraiser is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 02:03 AM   #6
country flag VamosRafaNadal
Registered User
 
VamosRafaNadal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Posts: 5,838
VamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WWW? Bordeaux SF: Julien Benneteau vs Kenny de Schepper

Expected tank from De Schepper. He still put a strong fight against Benneteau. Now rest for Nice champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellraiser View Post
Kenny on own trash.

He gonna defeat old Benny.
He finally lost. He does not want to tire himself a lot, Nice should be a good chance to see him winning his first pro title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yves. View Post
Your English has improved so much since you've first joined these forums
Thank you very very much mate, these words mean a lot for me. My two biggest goals when I started posting in this forum was to share my thoughts with other tennis fans and improve my English. I am glad to read that I really did it Thanks again!
__________________
FITD: #12 (Best: #9) | Runner-up: Cincinnati 2013
PAW: #11 (Best: #11) | Titles: Indian Wells 2013
Suicide Tennis: #3 (Best: #1) | Titles: Cincinnati 2013
Tennis Tipping - Singles: #10 (Best: #10) | Titles: ATP Houston 2014 | Final: US OPEN 2013, Arad CH 2013, Tampere CH 2013, Poitiers Fut 2014
Tennis Tipping - Doubles: #67 (Best: #67) Titles: ATP Nice 2014 (w/gak3) | Final: Dallas CH 2014 (w/orangehat), Binghamton CH 2013 (w/randy72391)
Rafael Nadal: The King of Clay. The Warrior. The Mental Giant.
Richard Gasquet: The most beautiful and talented backhand of the tour (after De Schepper).

De Schepper - Thiem - Giraldo - Cilic - Youzhny - Nishikori - Gulbis - Haas - Berlocq - Jaziri - Berankis - Fucsovics - McGee

Last edited by VamosRafaNadal : 05-18-2014 at 02:06 AM.
VamosRafaNadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios