THE NEW URL OF CARLOS MOYA FANLISTING - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-10-2005, 06:42 PM   #1
country flag enqvistfan

enqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond repute
Default THE NEW URL OF CARLOS MOYA FANLISTING

I moved the Moya Fanlisting in another place and now, I finally succeeded to set up PHP, so I'm very happy. So, I added manually all the members who have already applied. So, don't be surprised if you receive an email telling that you have successfuly joined the Carlos Moya Fanlisting, this message comes from me

Will come back later with the new address of the fanlisting.

In my members, there was Nana, and she has a personal blog, she explains a little bit why she stopped the website, apparently, the domain expired and she wasn't motivated anymore We respect her choice. She made a great work the last few months.

http://nana.squidkitty.org/

Val

Fernando Gonzalez & Carlos Moya

Para siempre Gonzo

Still supporting you, vamos

Last edited by enqvistfan : 07-14-2005 at 11:07 AM.
enqvistfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-10-2005, 07:36 PM   #2
country flag Ales_Alessandra

Ales_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CARLOS MOYA FANLISTING

Tks Val! I saw it and it seems that she moved her attention to other spanish player, JCF!
What to say about it? No much really!

See ya!

MOYA!
Спасибо SAFIN!

GUGA, OBRIGADA!

Rafa-Nole-Ernie-Ferru-Feli-Juanqui-Murray-Bellucci-Nalby-Feña-Youznhy-Andreev
Ales_Alessandra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 07:46 AM   #3
country flag enqvistfan

enqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ales_Alessandra
Tks Val! I saw it and it seems that she moved her attention to other spanish player, JCF!
What to say about it? No much really!

See ya!
You said everything Ales

Para siempre Gonzo

Old 07-11-2005, 09:03 AM   #4
country flag maqk

maqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enqvistfan
You said everything Ales
Wow!!

PEACE OF MIND, SUBMIT YOUR WILL TO YOUR LORD SINCE THE LORD KNOWS THE BEST, VISIT IRF, MAKE THE DECISION YOURSELF
JAHANGIR KHAN - longest unbeaten run"SPORTSMAN OF THE MILLENIUM"

SupportIngXristos4ABrilliantCarrear
maqk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 01:43 PM   #5
country flag smelby11

smelby11 has a reputation beyond reputesmelby11 has a reputation beyond reputesmelby11 has a reputation beyond reputesmelby11 has a reputation beyond reputesmelby11 has a reputation beyond reputesmelby11 has a reputation beyond reputesmelby11 has a reputation beyond reputesmelby11 has a reputation beyond reputesmelby11 has a reputation beyond reputesmelby11 has a reputation beyond reputesmelby11 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, what a turnaround. Everyone has the right to pursue other avenues.

Val, did you get any of my postcards/cards?

smelby
smelby11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 02:04 PM   #6
country flag maqk

maqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You said everything Ales
By the way, she [NANA] is continuing @ joachimjohansson.com - any way, its her own will & she is free with that

PEACE OF MIND, SUBMIT YOUR WILL TO YOUR LORD SINCE THE LORD KNOWS THE BEST, VISIT IRF, MAKE THE DECISION YOURSELF

Last edited by maqk : 07-11-2005 at 02:13 PM.
Old 07-11-2005, 08:16 PM   #7
country flag enqvistfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maqk
By the way, she [NANA] is continuing @ joachimjohansson.com - any way, its her own will & she is free with that
We have never said that it was a problem that she decided to move her attention on JCF. As I said, we respect her wish

Para siempre Gonzo

Old 07-11-2005, 09:06 PM   #8
nana

nana has a reputation beyond reputenana has a reputation beyond reputenana has a reputation beyond reputenana has a reputation beyond reputenana has a reputation beyond reputenana has a reputation beyond reputenana has a reputation beyond reputenana has a reputation beyond reputenana has a reputation beyond reputenana has a reputation beyond reputenana has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys,

I just wanted to say that I didn't 'move my attentions'. I started supporting JCF years before Moya and have been helping with JCFOnline.org since it first opened Jan 2003.

It is a shame to have to close CMN but it was too much work running it by myself and I have to focus more on school and work so I can't run as many websites as I was before. Anyway I don't think I need to justify my actions for closing CMN.

How sad that you didn't support CMN more. Maybe I wouldn't have had to close it.

Anyway, good luck with everything (the project and new site)

- nana -

Last edited by nana : 07-11-2005 at 09:10 PM.
nana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 09:36 PM   #9
country flag enqvistfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nana
How sad that you didn't support CMN more. Maybe I wouldn't have had to close it.
Hi Nana,

Thanks for your explanations, as I said, I understand your reasons as I run a website, so I know that it demands a lot of work.

But what do you mean by "how sad that you didn't support CMN more" ???

U didn't have a lot of visits, so you decided to close it ???

The problem is that now, Moya is not a young player anymore, so the fans (who are mainly youngs (sorry to say that)) are mainly interested by the players in the spotlights (JCF, Nadal, Johansson etc..), and Carlos was injured, he dropped in the rankings, and people are interested to other players. That's sad, as I'm mainly supporting "old" players Personally, if I had to close my website of Enqvist because of his popularity..... Now, that Thomas knows that the site exists, I can't stop

As I said, i respect your choice, you have your reasons and you can't do it anymore if you are not interested anymore in Carlos. We can't force you to run the website, if it's a work for you and you don't take any pleasure to do it.

Well, good luck in your next adventures but feel free to support Carlos just as a fan !!

Val

Para siempre Gonzo

Old 07-11-2005, 09:48 PM   #10
nana

nana has a reputation beyond reputenana has a reputation beyond reputenana has a reputation beyond reputenana has a reputation beyond reputenana has a reputation beyond reputenana has a reputation beyond reputenana has a reputation beyond reputenana has a reputation beyond reputenana has a reputation beyond reputenana has a reputation beyond reputenana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But what do you mean by "how sad that you didn't support CMN more" ???
No, I didn't care about how many people visited.

By supporting the site I mean: donating pictures, news articles, interview translations, fan reports, commenting about the site, helping with picture updates, informing me about tournaments and exhibitions etc.

When I was running CMN I worked really hard to keep it updated with the latest tournament pictures and scores but it didn't seem like anyone appreciated my work. I think I added new pictures to the gallery everyday which was very time consuming. Plus I tried hard to make the site and gallery look nice but no one commented on that either so I felt like it was all for nothing even though I know that the gallery was very popular.

Running a fan site is hard work and webmasters don't get paid. So you should give more support. Just a simple 'Thank you' when the layout is changed or when pictures are added to the gallery would have been great.

I hope you remember this when the new Moya site is opened

Last edited by nana : 07-11-2005 at 09:54 PM.
Old 07-11-2005, 11:20 PM   #11
country flag Ales_Alessandra

Ales_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond repute

Well, that's a shame! Since I found out about the site I was always visiting it to live some msg at the chatboard, and as far as I remembered, I said thank you a sometimes for those pictures posted. This was my first experience in sites like that, I never knew that much about how much work you have to put in, so I'm sorry if you felt that your work wasn't being appreciate. My apologies and indeed it was a great pice of work! But I think that what Val said has a great value, cause if you still had an interest in what you were doing, before have some recognition by others you needed to be happy in doing this for yourself first at all.
Nana of course that the decisions in your life doens't concern anyone else apart from you. But since you had a public site which were involving others, it would be correct give them some advanced notice. It's just the way that you handle this that didn't sound very nice for the site and Moya fans in general!
Wish you the best in your future projects!!

Cheers!

MOYA!
Спасибо SAFIN!

GUGA, OBRIGADA!

Rafa-Nole-Ernie-Ferru-Feli-Juanqui-Murray-Bellucci-Nalby-Feña-Youznhy-Andreev
Ales_Alessandra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 05:42 AM   #12
country flag maqk

Quote:
Originally Posted by nana
By supporting the site I mean: donating pictures
I donated some of MoyaWALLS, may b that was not enough or toooo good, any way, tks for ever thing NANA

Last edited by maqk : 07-12-2005 at 05:56 AM. Reason: hehehehe.... Spelling mistakes..... hehehehe
Old 07-12-2005, 05:51 AM   #13
country flag maqk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ales_Alessandra
Nana of course that the decisions in your life doens't concern anyone else apart from you. But since you had a public site which were involving others, it would be correct give them some advanced notice. It's just the way that you handle this that didn't sound very nice for the site and Moya fans in general!
Wish you the best in your future projects!!

Cheers!
Yeah, atleast we wouldn't have had the SHOCK of our lives, the site i just visited last night, the next morning, its all GONE!!!!!

any way, its all over now, wish u the best NANA ( & ur design / layout was coooool )

Last edited by maqk : 07-12-2005 at 05:58 AM.
Old 07-12-2005, 05:57 AM   #14
nana

I'm sorry. I didn't mean I didn't get ANY support. I'll alway appreciate the lovely Moya fans who donated pictures and wallpapers and said nice things on the tagboard. *hug*

Anyway, the site is gone. Please stop talking about me and/or CMN and start talking about Carlos/tennis afterall that's why you're here

Last edited by nana : 07-12-2005 at 06:00 AM.
Old 07-12-2005, 06:23 AM   #15
claudine140

claudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond repute

Nana
if you can read the site again, look to the messages, and see how many thanks you cdan find, how many congretulations with the lay out etc.....
But we have no idea how many time it takes to update a site.
Why didn't you said it to us, so we could help more. I was once in another french moya site, and helped there a lot, but the manager didn't like that, so i did not do such a things as giving some articles etc.... because of that experience with that other site.
Good luck to moya and to you in the futur
claudine

VAMOS MOYKE !!!!!
UNA SALUTA

Claudine :bounce
claudine140 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote