Kicking A*s in Amersfoort! - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-19-2005, 01:46 PM   #61
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kicking A*s in Amersfoort!

Well done Nico

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-19-2005, 03:34 PM   #62
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Article from Radio Coopertiva about the match:

More difficulties than expected gave the French Nicolas Thomann to the viñamarino, who finally was imposed for 6-4 and 6-2.

Nicolas Massú (31º) surpassed a complicated match before the little accustomed French Nicolas Thomann (311º) to advance to the second round of the tournament of Amersfoort, Holland.

The scoreboard of 6-4 and 6-2 does not reflect the problems that had the number two national to be imposed al French and to obtain the right to face al Czech Jiri Vanek (81º) in the following phase, where also is installed Fernando González (21º).

A simple procedure was expected for Massú, therefore Thomann is a player of scarce filming in championships of greater category, usual to challengers and future, and that entered al main picture since the classifications.

But the past history went quickly to the trash, because the European was maintained hit al viñamarino in the account since the principle.

Massú had favorable moments to approach a break, but also almost yields its service in the ninth one game. But it saved it and that seemed to be an incentive for at last break in the tenth play and to be carried the initial sleeve for 6-4.

The disadvantage not amilanó to Thomann that surprised al Chilean after breaking him in the first game of the second set.

But Massú returned the breaking immediately and repeated the formula in the fourth one game to take the control of the encounter.

Of there for ahead all was easier for the national one that even obtained a third break in the eighth play, that permitted him to close the commitment with a 6-2.

Now Massú will have in front to Vanek, that Monday defeated Belgian Dick Norman (101º), for 6-7 (5), 6-2 and 6-3.

The match will be played probably this Wednesday.

In the same day should also debut the Chileans in doubles, in match with the double localities of Raemon Sluiter (133º) and Rogier Wassen (702º).
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 10:08 PM   #63
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Nico plays twice tomorrow...buena suerte NICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fight fight fight!

Centre Court:
Play starts at 12:00 Noon

Mariano Puerta ARG v. Janko Tipsarevic SCG
Jiri Vanek CZE v. Nicolas Massu CHI
Christophe Rochus BEL v. Melle van Gemerden NED
Fernando Gonzalez CHI & Nicolas Massu CHI v. Raemon Sluiter NED & Rogier Wassen NED

Court 1:
Play starts at 3:30 PM

Lucas Arnold ARG & Mariano Puerta ARG v. Enzo Artoni ITA & Robert Lindstedt SWE
Daniele Bracciali ITA & Giorgio Galimberti ITA v. Victor Hanescu ROM & Gabriel Trifu ROM

Court 2:
Play starts at 1:30 PM

Agustin Calleri ARG v. Victor Hanescu ROM
David Sanchez ESP v. Alex Calatrava ESP
Jean-François Bachelot FRA & Julien Benneteau FRA v. Agustin Calleri ARG & Sergio Roitman ARG
Old 07-19-2005, 11:50 PM   #64
country flag I♥PsY@Mus!c

I♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Kicking A*s in Amersfoort!

Go on Nico,you can win two matches. But I hope he won't be too tired.

Cheer for: Ljubicic Gonzalez Murray Mahut Soderling Tipsarevic Mathieu Simon Muller Tsonga Berdych Kohlschreiber Wawrinka Acasuso Almagro O.Rochus Kiefer...
I♥PsY@Mus!c is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 12:20 AM   #65
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaDiCaLgIrL♥TR
Go on Nico,you can win two matches. But I hope he won't be too tired.
I know, I hope he's not too tired either. Poor bug..

Isn't this is weirdest run tournament? Fena plays Monday in singles and doesn't play until Thursday. And then Nico plays today and again tomorrow.
Old 07-20-2005, 12:37 AM   #66
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan
Isn't this is weirdest run tournament? Fena plays Monday in singles and doesn't play until Thursday. And then Nico plays today and again tomorrow.
I agree

I hope our Nico be ok for both matches ... Vamos!!!

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 01:19 AM   #67
country flag I♥PsY@Mus!c

I♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Kicking A*s in Amersfoort!

Quote:
I know, I hope he's not too tired either. Poor bug..

Hope they will finish the match very quickly. My prediction: 6-1 6-1

Yep,I don't know how can they mess up the schedule like that? Do they confused with their names?

Cheer for: Ljubicic Gonzalez Murray Mahut Soderling Tipsarevic Mathieu Simon Muller Tsonga Berdych Kohlschreiber Wawrinka Acasuso Almagro O.Rochus Kiefer...
Old 07-20-2005, 02:35 AM   #68
country flag GonzoFan

GonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe they forgot Feña

Richard Gasquet/Tomas Berdych/Marat Safin/Tommy Haas/Rafael Nadal/Andy Roddick/Marcos Baghdatis
All the chilean players and some others

"Just give 100 percent.
And that's not just in tennis or sports; that's in life.
If you give 100 percent, you'll have no regrets."
Lleyton Hewitt
GonzoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 01:28 PM   #69
country flag NicoFan

NICO WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6-4, 7-5!!!

And a huge GRACIAS to GonzoFan for calling the score - don't know what we would have done without her!!!

I'm soooooo happy. Way to kick a*s NICO!!!

Now the search for pictures begins...
Old 07-20-2005, 01:29 PM   #70
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonzoFan
Maybe they forgot Feña
They could never forget our Fena!!

He's too sweet to forget.

Also he's kind of big...a little hard to overlook.
Old 07-20-2005, 01:54 PM   #71
country flag GonzoFan

GonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Also he's kind of big...a little hard to overlook.

Richard Gasquet/Tomas Berdych/Marat Safin/Tommy Haas/Rafael Nadal/Andy Roddick/Marcos Baghdatis

"Just give 100 percent.
Lleyton Hewitt
Old 07-20-2005, 01:56 PM   #72
country flag I♥PsY@Mus!c

Talking Re: Kicking A*s in Amersfoort!

Congrats Nico!

Old 07-20-2005, 01:57 PM   #73
country flag GonzoFan

Congrats Nico!!!!!

NicoFan - You're welcome

"Just give 100 percent.
Lleyton Hewitt
Old 07-20-2005, 03:48 PM   #74
country flag +alonso

+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute

I feel soo happy...... nico won sooo good..
Hope you're ok like nico

WOHOO!!

Ps: i was not here .. holidays time
Old 07-20-2005, 05:08 PM   #75
country flag SuperRevelation

SuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond repute

Way to go Nico

SuperRevelation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote