Kicking A*s in Amersfoort! - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-12-2005, 12:12 AM   #16
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kicking A*s in Amersfoort!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaDiCaLgIrL♥TR
Fine,I delete that post.
But it's true I prefer Nico vs Gonzo in final because I like these two men the most in this tournament,that's my main reason,believe me, I know one of them has the better form right now though.It was my fault to be too frank to say that thing in this forum...but ok,I said I would also be glad if Nico wins that match.Vamos Nico.
Sorry RadicalGirl...just so worried about Nico that just wanted to have one place where he's #1..

And I'll delete out my post about Fena too.

I really do adore Fena though you probably couldn't tell from my post. I am proud of what he did in the Olympics. And he's worked so hard this year, he deserves all his success.

They're both friends we all have to be friends too!
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-12-2005, 12:17 AM   #17
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by <Lt*Alonso*Cl>
Well i'm chilean so i'm not worried about the possible match i will enjoy it
Ditto ... See our boys in the final is a great gift for us

Vamos Nico!

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 12:22 AM   #18
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergie
Ditto ... See our boys in the final is a great gift for us

Vamos Nico!
Normally I would like it too - if Nico was 100%

My only point in all of this is that Nico isn't 100% - he was exhausted last week at the SFs and had to have a shot just to play.

And if he has to play Fena, and Fena beats him the way Gaston did, he's going to be totally bummed.

He's battling his confidence, and worry about his physical health - this isn't what he needs right now - the added pressure of playing his friend with all of Chile watching thinking its going to be this close battle.

But just my humble opinion, and I'll be the only one on the board that isn't thrilled if it does happen.
Old 07-12-2005, 04:34 AM   #19
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan
Normally I would like it too - if Nico was 100%

My only point in all of this is that Nico isn't 100% - he was exhausted last week at the SFs and had to have a shot just to play.

And if he has to play Fena, and Fena beats him the way Gaston did, he's going to be totally bummed.

He's battling his confidence, and worry about his physical health - this isn't what he needs right now - the added pressure of playing his friend with all of Chile watching thinking its going to be this close battle.

But just my humble opinion, and I'll be the only one on the board that isn't thrilled if it does happen.

You make a good point about Nico, Nicofan. There is a long way to go before that happens tho-anything could happen along the way to the finals almost 2 weeks away. I can't wish bad luck to either so just hope it all works out. It will be interesting to see what the draw is. There is always the #1 seed to contend with for one of them (Nico?) before the final. Not that either one couldn't beat him but just saying all this Nico vs Fena final isn't a done deal so to speak. I guess I'm just fatalistic about it-what happens happens and both will make the best of their chances. And no matter what happens I think Nico has really matured these last months and I think he can deal better with whatever comes. I have been really impressed with his recent interviews-he is a fighter with talent and heart and he's on his way back! And he has been flashing that sexy smile of his all over the place which is a good sign too!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 12:02 PM   #20
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparko1030
And he has been flashing that sexy smile of his all over the place which is a good sign too!
He certainly has! Its great! I love that smile...

Just ignore me...I worry about Nico, and never want anything bad ever to happen to him. And as much as I like other players too, Nico will always be #1, and bottom line for me is that I really only care what happens to him.
Old 07-12-2005, 12:32 PM   #21
country flag I♥PsY@Mus!c

I♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Kicking A*s in Amersfoort!

Quote:
Sorry RadicalGirl...just so worried about Nico that just wanted to have one place where he's #1..

And I'll delete out my post about Fena too.

I really do adore Fena though you probably couldn't tell from my post. I am proud of what he did in the Olympics. And he's worked so hard this year, he deserves all his success.

They're both friends we all have to be friends too!
It shows that you're a dedicated Nico fan. I still insist my stand but I shouldn't act too crazy to say anyone else too much in here.Anyway I am a Nico fan too, otherwise I don't come here and don't want him to go further in this tournament.And I really understand your feeling.Your post remind me of sthg,that we consider our certain player first, not their whole countrymen.
I hate people talking Nadal in Tommy forum or cheering for Spain in his forum if G2 abandon him in DC.

Cheer for: Ljubicic Gonzalez Murray Mahut Soderling Tipsarevic Mathieu Simon Muller Tsonga Berdych Kohlschreiber Wawrinka Acasuso Almagro O.Rochus Kiefer...
I♥PsY@Mus!c is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 02:12 PM   #22
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaDiCaLgIrL♥TR
Your post remind me of sthg,that we consider our certain player first, not their whole countrymen.
I hate people talking Nadal in Tommy forum or cheering for Spain in his forum if G2 abandon him in DC.

I do like Fena a lot - he's my second favorite...he's a little sweetie. I've followed him as much as I have Nico, even though Nico is my favorite over the two.

But sometimes like yesterday, I get tired of the comparisons. They are two different people, even though they are good friends and very close. And people always link them together which is nice in one way but not in another.

I was at the US Open last year, and everyone around me kept saying how muh like brothers they were and how much they even looked alike. I was like are you people blind? They are nothing alike - they don't look like one another, they have totally opposite personalities. lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are close friends which is very obvious when you see them in person so maybe that's why people think they are so much alike.

Nico right now is going through a down period, but Fena's been down too - I've watched both since 2002. Fena was up at that time, and Nico was down. But in mid-2003 through the end of 2004, it was Nico that was up, and Fena was down. Now in 2005, Fena is up, and Nico is down because of injuries.

I wish they were both doing well at the same time now and again!
Old 07-12-2005, 03:43 PM   #23
country flag SuperRevelation

SuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Nico!

SuperRevelation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 06:03 PM   #24
country flag +alonso

+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute

How is nico physically?

hope he's fine

Last edited by +alonso : 07-13-2005 at 06:05 PM.
+alonso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 06:41 PM   #25
country flag NicoFan

Haven't heard any update Alonso - was hoping there would be some news but nada - it appears that the Chilean online papers only care about Fena this week.

I really want Nico to win this...por favor, kick a*s Nico!!!

And the atp has the wrong web address - here's the correct one:

http://www.prioritytelecomopen.nl
Old 07-13-2005, 08:23 PM   #26
country flag +alonso

+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute

yes i realized thanks anyway
I found it in google

Oh nooo i like feña but i prefer nico
Old 07-14-2005, 02:13 AM   #27
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by <Lt*Alonso*Cl>
Oh nooo i like feña but i prefer nico
Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fena's a sweetie, but Nico's the greatest!

Hopefully there will be news tomorrow. Wish there was some news on a coach too. He's all alone out there - no familia, no entrenador, only that fitness trainer guy.
Old 07-14-2005, 03:26 AM   #28
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hopefully there will be news tomorrow. Wish there was some news on a coach too. He's all alone out there - no familia, no entrenador, only that fitness trainer guy.
Seems like Nico will wait for Markus until the Us Open

Old 07-14-2005, 11:50 AM   #29
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergie
Seems like Nico will wait for Markus until the Us Open
I hope you're right! I really liked Gaby so much. And he'll take good care of our Nico.

Did you hear that on TV/radio or read it somewhere?
Old 07-14-2005, 01:45 PM   #30
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Quote:
I hope you're right! I really liked Gaby so much. And he'll take good care of our Nico.

Did you hear that on TV/radio or read it somewhere?
I read it a time ago, where Nico was saying that he prefers wait for Gaby because they knew before that to work with Larry P or Franco D.