Hannibal - Anyone watching? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-13-2014, 09:54 PM   #1
country flag Nunyabeezwax

Nunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hannibal - Anyone watching?

This is my favorite show on television right now. The artistic murder tableaus, mind games, intelligent dialog and incredible acting make for a thrilling show. Yes, the show is extremely gruesome but rarely is horror so beautiful. There are all kinds of easter eggs buried in every episode for fans of the books and movies. Mads Mikkelsen as Hannibal is an absolute treasure of acting. The way he conveys so much with little smiles and looks is deserving of awards.

I started watching the first season with low expectations and plenty of skepticism, considering the beloved source material, only to be quickly surprised by the quality. Hannibal is terribly under viewed but very highly rated by critics and its rabid fan base of 'Fannibals.'

The show has just been renewed for a third season and is close to wrapping up its second. So, who's watching?

Nunyabeezwax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-13-2014, 10:31 PM   #2
Joey Tribbiani

Joey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond reputeJoey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond reputeJoey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond reputeJoey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond reputeJoey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond reputeJoey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond reputeJoey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond reputeJoey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond reputeJoey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond reputeJoey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond reputeJoey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hannibal - Anyone watching?

I watched the first season and the first episode of the second season.

It's a good show.

4 AO - 1 RG - 7 W - 5 USO

302 weeks #1 - 6 WTFs

World #2 at 33 years. Davis Cup winner while injured.

UNDISPUTED G.O.A.T.
Joey Tribbiani is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 10:15 PM   #3
country flag Police Of Mind

Police Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond repute

I'm full of myself.
Police Of Mind is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 06:43 AM   #4
country flag Kolya

Kolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond repute

Hugh Dancy and Mads Mikkelsen
Old 05-25-2014, 11:47 AM   #5
country flag Redaftw

Redaftw has a reputation beyond reputeRedaftw has a reputation beyond reputeRedaftw has a reputation beyond reputeRedaftw has a reputation beyond reputeRedaftw has a reputation beyond reputeRedaftw has a reputation beyond reputeRedaftw has a reputation beyond reputeRedaftw has a reputation beyond reputeRedaftw has a reputation beyond reputeRedaftw has a reputation beyond reputeRedaftw has a reputation beyond repute

I don't want to spoil those who haven't watched yet but shocking season 2 finale for me (and stupid in some ways).
Redaftw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 06:34 PM   #6
country flag Noleta

Noleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond repute

Me me me me.Just started season 2,already much much better than the previous.The cast is brilliant.the horror scenes are pretty horrific,but so exquisitely shot.Can't wait to find out how will they catch Hannibal Lecter.
Old 05-26-2014, 10:58 PM   #7

Police Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond repute

That finale was unreal.
Old 05-26-2014, 11:54 PM   #8

Nunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond repute

The finale absolutely blew my mind. It left me feeling, ahem, gutted. Honestly, I'd anticipated the first surprise reveal for a while yet it was still shocking somehow. The second surprise reveal I didn't see coming at all and brings up so many questions and possible story lines for season 3.

I thought the first season was great television after it trudged through the first few episodes. The second season, however, is a masterpiece. Even the weaker episodes (Will's trial, ManBearPig) were still better than most of what's on television. Bryan Fuller has definitely been studying at the school of George R.R. Martin.

Old 05-26-2014, 11:58 PM   #9

"In the pantry!"

Best moment of the season. Hannibal finally sounded as evil as we all know he is.

Old 05-28-2014, 08:23 PM   #10
country flag viva-rafa

viva-rafa has a reputation beyond reputeviva-rafa has a reputation beyond reputeviva-rafa has a reputation beyond reputeviva-rafa has a reputation beyond reputeviva-rafa has a reputation beyond reputeviva-rafa has a reputation beyond reputeviva-rafa has a reputation beyond reputeviva-rafa has a reputation beyond reputeviva-rafa has a reputation beyond reputeviva-rafa has a reputation beyond reputeviva-rafa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunyabeezwax View Post
The finale absolutely blew my mind. It left me feeling, ahem, gutted. Honestly, I'd anticipated the first surprise reveal for a while yet it was still shocking somehow. The second surprise reveal I didn't see coming at all and brings up so many questions and possible story lines for season 3.

I thought the first season was great television after it trudged through the first few episodes. The second season, however, is a masterpiece. Even the weaker episodes (Will's trial, ManBearPig) were still better than most of what's on television. Bryan Fuller has definitely been studying at the school of George R.R. Martin.
If that's the case, then I don't even need to watch the show to know that I won't like it. Anyway, Grimm is good enough for me. I rarely watch back-to-back shows.

LOVE FOR ALL
HATRED FOR NONE

http://www.alislam.org/
http://www.loveforallhatredfornone.o...tred-for-none/
viva-rafa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 12:44 AM   #11

Quote:
"In the pantry!"

Best moment of the season. Hannibal finally sounded as evil as we all know he is.
Yeah, that was brilliantly delivered.

It's incredible seeing how well it's transitioned from the episodic, bad guy of the week nature of the first few episodes to this, certainly up there with the likes of Mad Men season 4 as the best seasons of TV I've seen. Mads has overtaken Hopkins in my view too.
Old 06-06-2014, 12:20 PM   #12
country flag Noleta

Noleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond repute

Woaaah,i did not see that coming,expected a different ending.Does that mean will be getting a 3rd season?
Old 06-10-2014, 07:29 AM   #13

Yes it's been renewed.

Old 06-10-2014, 03:14 PM   #14
country flag Noleta

Quote:
Yes it's been renewed.

Thanks.guess will be getting new characters as well....

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App