hello, new to tennis, got a question to ask - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-09-2005, 08:48 PM   #16
country flag nermo

nermo has a reputation beyond reputenermo has a reputation beyond reputenermo has a reputation beyond reputenermo has a reputation beyond reputenermo has a reputation beyond reputenermo has a reputation beyond reputenermo has a reputation beyond reputenermo has a reputation beyond reputenermo has a reputation beyond reputenermo has a reputation beyond reputenermo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hello, new to tennis, got a question to ask

Quote:
I dunno that much about stringing and hefty bank balances and abitrary animal slaughter but I'm totally charmed by the idea of being perceived an 'expert'.

That's nice originally posted by ALLanah
that ye may know each other
(not that ye may despise (each other). }

The most honorable call for peace all over the world...
( The Quran)
nermo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-09-2005, 08:58 PM   #17
country flag NYCtennisfan
Fed Fo Mod

NYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mako, go to the boards at www.tennis-warehouse.com and check out the equipment forums there. If you post there, make sure to let everyone know right away how much money you have. They will be quite impressed.
Good advice Fee.
NYCtennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 09:41 PM   #18
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you. I really did try to help this person, but his response really kind of threw me. Who spends that kind of money on tennis when they are just starting out? And what exactly are the best clothes that money can buy? Isn't that just a bit subjective? I mean, we all know that New Balance make the best shoes, but other than that....

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 05:15 AM   #19
country flag tennisMako

tennisMako has a reputation beyond reputetennisMako has a reputation beyond reputetennisMako has a reputation beyond reputetennisMako has a reputation beyond reputetennisMako has a reputation beyond reputetennisMako has a reputation beyond reputetennisMako has a reputation beyond reputetennisMako has a reputation beyond reputetennisMako has a reputation beyond reputetennisMako has a reputation beyond reputetennisMako has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee
Thank you. I really did try to help this person, but his response really kind of threw me. Who spends that kind of money on tennis when they are just starting out? And what exactly are the best clothes that money can buy? Isn't that just a bit subjective? I mean, we all know that New Balance make the best shoes, but other than that....

cool it, guys. Just wanna teach you a lesson that DON'T be so naive and rigid that about all these "Who spends that kind of money on tennis when they are just starting out? " NONSENSE.
If one has got the $$$, why started with the pathetic cheap racket etc??? All these are tools that can be bought!!! Only one thing $$$ can't buy ie skill and $$$ does not gaurantee the best coach [ that fellow that said that $$$ can get best coach is again F naive].

so long guys, pointless to stay here with the "ex-perts"
tennisMako is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 06:26 AM   #20
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

Nobody here ever claimed to be an expert, that was your comment. See ya on the courts (you'll be the fool in the brand new Nike clothes with the overpriced Pure Drive getting his ASS KICKED by 13 year old girls).

And you missed the point again, but who cares.
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 07:12 AM   #21
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

$20 i can beat this kid playing left handed with right tide behide my back...any takers?