What do you hope the most for Rogi to achieve/do more in 2005? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-08-2005, 08:14 PM   #1
country flag soonha

soonha has a reputation beyond reputesoonha has a reputation beyond reputesoonha has a reputation beyond reputesoonha has a reputation beyond reputesoonha has a reputation beyond reputesoonha has a reputation beyond reputesoonha has a reputation beyond reputesoonha has a reputation beyond reputesoonha has a reputation beyond reputesoonha has a reputation beyond reputesoonha has a reputation beyond repute
Default What do you hope the most for Rogi to achieve/do more in 2005?

Call me greedy or delusional or whatever. But I can't help thinking of this.

We all know his goals in 2005 are to remain as No.1 in the world and to defend the Wimbledon title. Now it seems he's already done both of them(I know the year-ending No.1 is still far ahead and he will have to work hard for it but practically, unless Rogi retires tomorrow or severely injures, almost certain for YEC to be his).

Then what's more for you to want to see from him this year? Nothing more? Alright, OK if you think he's done enough already. But I'm greedier than you are Here's my list:

First, I want him to defend USO and Masters Cup titles

Second, I want to see him crushing Safin AND Nadal in the course of defending USO and MC(to the extent that he's done to Roddick and Hewitt at Wimby ).

Still I think I'm not that greedy. Those're just tiny weeny little two wishes Now, I want to know, what's yours?
soonha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-08-2005, 08:30 PM   #2
country flag RonE

RonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What do you hope the most for Rogi to achieve/do more in 2005?

Hi Soonha how are you?

Same as yours- USO and TMC are the two most important events left in the year and hunting down a hippo and a pig along the way would be a sweet bonus

Also I would like to see him win Cincinnati since he has never won there before and capture Basel and one of the two indoor TMS events.

Of course next year I would dearly love to see him win both the Australian and the French beating Safin and Nadal in both finals of those events respectively.
RonE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 08:47 PM   #3
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

what?
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 08:54 PM   #4
country flag soonha

soonha has a reputation beyond reputesoonha has a reputation beyond reputesoonha has a reputation beyond reputesoonha has a reputation beyond reputesoonha has a reputation beyond reputesoonha has a reputation beyond reputesoonha has a reputation beyond reputesoonha has a reputation beyond reputesoonha has a reputation beyond reputesoonha has a reputation beyond reputesoonha has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, Ron I was a bit busy but now OK, thanks. How're you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonE
Of course next year I would dearly love to see him win both the Australian and the French beating Safin and Nadal in both finals of those events respectively.
You read my mind. Those are my 2006 wishes!!! Imagine how sweet it will be if it really happens!
soonha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 09:11 PM   #5
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonE
this two wish are too good!!
Old 07-08-2005, 09:51 PM   #6
country flag mitalidas

mitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to see him defend the USO, it would make the year again spectacular, despite missing out on the AO. pointswise he would beat his performance last year although the record books will still show its not as good as last year
i would really like to see him defend the USO. and he better because i will be at Arthur Ashe for the final!!!!
mitalidas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 06:06 AM   #7
country flag Mrs. B
MY BOY HAS 17 GRAND SLAMS

Mrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond repute

i want him to win Basel this year.
and the Masters Cup.

FRENCH KISS
Mrs. B is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 06:30 AM   #8
country flag oneandonlyhsn

oneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond repute

This year I would love for him to defend US Open and Houston Masters Cup. I would love for him to defeat Nadal convincingly, let me rephrase that very convincingly.

Grigor Dimitrov & David Goffin - The future of tennis

Allez - Jerzy Janowicz, Jose Acasuso , Lleyton, Djokovic, Nalbandian, Clement, Nicolas Almagro, Stanislas Wawrinka

Ai Se Eu Te Pego - Michel Telo
oneandonlyhsn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 06:44 AM   #9
country flag SUKTUEN

I want Roger the most is Beat Nadal in a Easy way`!!
Old 07-09-2005, 12:21 PM   #10
country flag Nathy

Nathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebop
and the Masters Cup.
Ditto

Novak Djokovic | Lleyton Hewitt | Fernando Verdasco

Seat #3 on The Federer Express
Nathy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 12:50 PM   #11
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebop
and the Masters Cup.
Yeah, would be awesome ... And I will add the USO too

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 01:01 PM   #12
country flag Nocko

Nocko has a reputation beyond reputeNocko has a reputation beyond reputeNocko has a reputation beyond reputeNocko has a reputation beyond reputeNocko has a reputation beyond reputeNocko has a reputation beyond reputeNocko has a reputation beyond reputeNocko has a reputation beyond reputeNocko has a reputation beyond reputeNocko has a reputation beyond reputeNocko has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: What do you hope the most for Rogi to achieve/do more in 2005?

USO and TMC. But first of all, I hope Rogi will stay healthy without any injury. I 'm happy when I see Rogi smiling.

Nick Bolletieri says Federer
"moves like a whisper and executes like a wrecking ball."
Federer Express,seat #88
Nocko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 01:18 PM   #13
country flag Nathy

Nathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocko
I hope Rogi will stay healthy without any injury
That IS the point Nocko San Hope so too

Novak Djokovic | Lleyton Hewitt | Fernando Verdasco

Seat #3 on The Federer Express
Nathy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 01:39 PM   #14
country flag avocadoe

avocadoe has a reputation beyond reputeavocadoe has a reputation beyond reputeavocadoe has a reputation beyond reputeavocadoe has a reputation beyond reputeavocadoe has a reputation beyond reputeavocadoe has a reputation beyond reputeavocadoe has a reputation beyond reputeavocadoe has a reputation beyond reputeavocadoe has a reputation beyond reputeavocadoe has a reputation beyond reputeavocadoe has a reputation beyond repute

I want all these things for Roger, too wins and health and smiles I do want to see him beat Nadal and Safin at important matches at USO, and Shanghai Master's Cup...and anywhere else
avocadoe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 01:40 PM   #15
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

nobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond repute

USO and Masters Cup for sure. And I'd like to see him do better than first round at TMS Cincy.

Thank you Nick for taking out the trash at Wimbledon!
nobama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote