The Marat recover soon and challenge Federer thread - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-11-2005, 03:04 AM   #16
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Marat recover soon and challenge Federer thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by steph2790
i completely forgot about 2003... though even then 2003 was a bit more "boring" than other years (not as much anger on the courts lets just say!)

maybe that's because he didn't play enough to get angry at anything but his fishing rod?
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-11-2005, 06:25 AM   #17
country flag Tourmalante

Tourmalante has a reputation beyond reputeTourmalante has a reputation beyond reputeTourmalante has a reputation beyond reputeTourmalante has a reputation beyond reputeTourmalante has a reputation beyond reputeTourmalante has a reputation beyond reputeTourmalante has a reputation beyond reputeTourmalante has a reputation beyond reputeTourmalante has a reputation beyond reputeTourmalante has a reputation beyond reputeTourmalante has a reputation beyond repute

As a federer fan I wish Marat a speedy recovery in time for the hardcourt season. I appreciate Marat as the only real talent to rival Roger and am thoroughly entertained at times by his oafish behavior and way with the ladies. Tennis is at its zenith when the best play the best so I say to Marat: rest up that knee and enjoy several weeks of romping in the sheets with Dasha. Then bring your A game to the US Open. I'll bring the popcorn.
Tourmalante is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 08:35 AM   #18
country flag Curls

Curls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourmalante
As a federer fan I wish Marat a speedy recovery in time for the hardcourt season. I appreciate Marat as the only real talent to rival Roger and am thoroughly entertained at times by his oafish behavior and way with the ladies. Tennis is at its zenith when the best play the best so I say to Marat: rest up that knee and enjoy several weeks of romping in the sheets with Dasha. Then bring your A game to the US Open. I'll bring the popcorn.
welcome dear RoboRogi fan .... I have just returned from a very boozy lunch at my neighbours ... and I'd love to reply to your post, but I fear I am a little too 'under the influence of alcohol' to respond, so I will leave the job up to my fellow alco ... oops, I mean Safin-holics *hiccup* ... (OMG it's only 4pm and I'm slurring!! ) ...

I agree with your post ... the bit about the rolling around in the sheets is a little bit .... I mean Marat's a virgin, isn't he?? ... and anyway, he'd bloody better not be rolling around in the sheets, he's got a dicky knee to worry about ... if I find out he has been well, I'll !!!

*Pamushka goes to have a lie down ... and a cup of tea ...*

==========================================

Don't cry because it's over ...
be happy because it happened.

Curls is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 08:54 AM   #19
country flag Maratfan

Maratfan has a reputation beyond reputeMaratfan has a reputation beyond reputeMaratfan has a reputation beyond reputeMaratfan has a reputation beyond reputeMaratfan has a reputation beyond reputeMaratfan has a reputation beyond reputeMaratfan has a reputation beyond reputeMaratfan has a reputation beyond reputeMaratfan has a reputation beyond reputeMaratfan has a reputation beyond reputeMaratfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourmalante
Thank you Tourmalente
That´s really fair. But I think there are a lot of people who would prefer matches like at the AO this year in the semis, or in Halle, or Houston, instead of matches like in the Wimbledon Final or semis. Even Federerfans, that´s good to hear

PS: I think Marat and Dasha have split up since a while, but I wish him a nice time despite of that
Maratfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 10:43 AM   #20
country flag Hoostie

Hoostie has a reputation beyond reputeHoostie has a reputation beyond reputeHoostie has a reputation beyond reputeHoostie has a reputation beyond reputeHoostie has a reputation beyond reputeHoostie has a reputation beyond reputeHoostie has a reputation beyond reputeHoostie has a reputation beyond reputeHoostie has a reputation beyond reputeHoostie has a reputation beyond reputeHoostie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curls
... and anyway, he'd bloody better not be rolling around in the sheets, he's got a dicky knee to worry about ...
That sentence cracks me up. So now Marat has to dick(y) things to worry about!!!!
Hoostie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 11:01 AM   #21
country flag NINA_BCN

NINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoostie
That sentence cracks me up. So now Marat has to dick(y) things to worry about!!!!
Old 07-11-2005, 12:29 PM   #22
country flag Curls

Curls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoostie
aawwwwwww Jackie ..... I missed you

Old 07-11-2005, 01:15 PM   #23
country flag Wednesday Addams

Wednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
welcome dear RoboRogi fan .... I have just returned from a very boozy lunch at my neighbours ... and I'd love to reply to your post, but I fear I am a little too 'under the influence of alcohol' to respond, so I will leave the job up to my fellow alco ... oops, I mean Safin-holics *hiccup* ... (OMG it's only 4pm and I'm slurring!! ) ...

I agree with your post ... the bit about the rolling around in the sheets is a little bit .... I mean Marat's a virgin, isn't he?? ... and anyway, he'd bloody better not be rolling around in the sheets, he's got a dicky knee to worry about ... if I find out he has been well, I'll !!!

*Pamushka goes to have a lie down ... and a cup of tea ...*
My sister says she loves you when you're a bit blitzed.
Old 07-11-2005, 01:16 PM   #24
country flag Curls

... doesn't happen very often ... does it???

Old 07-11-2005, 01:20 PM   #25

Wednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
... doesn't happen very often ... does it???
No.
Old 07-11-2005, 01:23 PM   #26
country flag Curls

... and I just realised, gee, I have a tendency to use a lot of smiley's when I'm a bit 'blitzed' !!!

Old 07-11-2005, 01:25 PM   #27

Quote:
... and I just realised, gee, I have a tendency to use a lot of smiley's when I'm a bit 'blitzed' !!!
No worries, dude.... my sis loves smilies.... quote: "I luuuuuuuuuuuv smilies "

Oh and btw, she's older than me.
Old 07-11-2005, 01:32 PM   #28
country flag Curls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wednesday Addams
No worries, dude.... my sis loves smilies.... quote: "I luuuuuuuuuuuv smilies "

Oh and btw, she's older than me.
it's OK ... I'm old too ... it's my b'day in a few weeks and hubby is already starting to rib me about it

Old 07-11-2005, 02:28 PM   #29

Quote:
it's OK ... I'm old too ... it's my b'day in a few weeks and hubby is already starting to rib me about it
Ahh, it's not that.... I meant it in a "whoa can u believe she's older than me but is so silly" way...
And U're not old.
Old 07-11-2005, 07:45 PM   #30
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Damita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond repute

Tourmalante thank you for those nice words

Pam and Jackie

My Tennis Pics updated after Roland Garros 2009 - 8 new albums
Damita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote