*0* Fans Pix *0* - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-03-2005, 02:43 AM   #121
country flag Daniela_CABJ

Daniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *0* Fans Pix *0*

Quote:
Originally Posted by girL_
all of you are right. I agree, football tends to outshine all other kinds of sport (which are sometimes more interesting), and I feel a terrible lack of tennis on our TV here in Russia, while you can get football practically at each channel
Here in argentina we watch football a lot (of course), you can watch local football and almost all of the other important leagues, but there's a lot of others sports to watch, Last week I had on TV the 3 tennis tournaments of the week, I watched the 3 finals on sunday. I mean, even when here the most important sport is football, you can watch a lot of tennis too, we have a lot of tennis on TV. (and a lot of other sports too)

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

*LINK TO RICHARD GASQUET OFFICIAL WEBSITE*

TOMÁŠ BERDYCH
Daniela_CABJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-03-2005, 06:58 AM   #122
country flag girL_

girL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond repute

Atenea, lucky you are there in Argentina then! In Russia there's only ONE free sports channel! And the biggest attention is drawn to football there, of course. During AO and RG they've got a pretty full coverage (thanks at least for this ), but they weren't showing Wimbly this year We've also got cable tv, I believe 4 channels there: Football, just "Sports" and "Sports online". They showed Wimbly live on Sports Online. There's also Eurosport, but they hardly ever show tennis! I just dream that one day someone clever will create a Tennis channel

Andy Roddick*Richard Gasquet*Dima Tursunov
girL_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005, 12:15 PM   #123
country flag Suzi

Suzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond repute

In england we get shown quite a bit of sport mainly the ones that involve us and also if you have SKY you have heaps and heaps of sports channels to watch what ya like but on normal tv it does lack tennis coverage (except Wimbledon which is like a big deal over here, prob cos its in england lol) and when football season begins on 13 aug, every weekend and some mid week footie coverage takes precedent (personally i dont mind), also most weekends we get like a sports grandstand coverage thingy in the afternoons

p.s. the thing with eurosport that annoys me is that when they do have coverage of Tennis touneys (other than the GS) its WTA

Iguana, Biscuit, Pim Pim, the ledge that is Rafter! and my new love Nole!

Other Notable non-tennis supportees: Aaron Peirsol, LIVERPOOL, Kimi 'World Champ' Raikkonen, Thorkildsen, Adam Scott and many more......
and proud to be a morgette & mattiholic!!!
Suzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005, 01:44 PM   #124
country flag Lbyf

Lbyf has a reputation beyond reputeLbyf has a reputation beyond reputeLbyf has a reputation beyond reputeLbyf has a reputation beyond reputeLbyf has a reputation beyond reputeLbyf has a reputation beyond reputeLbyf has a reputation beyond reputeLbyf has a reputation beyond reputeLbyf has a reputation beyond reputeLbyf has a reputation beyond reputeLbyf has a reputation beyond repute

But girL, thanks we have those channels, especially "Sports online" which shows tennis very often,even quaters, semis and finals of small tournments
Lbyf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 01:46 AM   #125
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute

@ DaNieLa: Did i tell you my new ....Messi!!!
Cindy19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 02:06 AM   #126
country flag angelical

angelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by girL_
all of you are right. I agree, football tends to outshine all other kinds of sport (which are sometimes more interesting), and I feel a terrible lack of tennis on our TV here in Russia, while you can get football practically at each channel
Not where I'm from... I'd be glad of some soccer/football coverage. The only thing we get is the bigger matches of the Soccer world cup! NZ's very much a rugby nation so there is a lot of that. I'm not a huge rugby fan but I like the bigger international tournaments.

I can totally sympathise with lack of tennis coverage! The only thing we get on free-to-air is the last 3 days of a tournament that's played in Auckland mid-January and Wimbledon (and you get coverage of the other Slams and most of the Masters if you have Sky, I think). But I'd be all for a tennis channel!!! lol

Btw, Cindy19, loving your Andy shirts!!! Very cute!
angelical is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 03:10 AM   #127

Daniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond repute

Here we have TyC sports, they show tennis almost every week, DC & Fed Cup (even when Argentina is out) ESPN and ESPN+, they show all MS, US open series, and they have long coverages during GS, and ESPN+ shows "Copa Argentina de Tenis", that's a 4 days exhibition here on december, and also Fox Sports latinamerica, that also shows lots of tournaments

@Cindy: Messi will play soon with Argentina team (not sub-20, the big team)

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

TOMÁŠ BERDYCH
Old 08-04-2005, 10:44 AM   #128
country flag girL_

girL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atenea
Here we have TyC sports, they show tennis almost every week, DC & Fed Cup (even when Argentina is out) ESPN and ESPN+, they show all MS, US open series, and they have long coverages during GS, and ESPN+ shows "Copa Argentina de Tenis", that's a 4 days exhibition here on december, and also Fox Sports latinamerica, that also shows lots of tournaments
I'm movin' to Argentina!!!

Old 08-04-2005, 10:49 AM   #129
country flag girL_

Lbyf, sure, but not all people who love tennis have the chance to watch it! These cable channels might be an extravagancy for them. imo, it's unfair!

Old 08-04-2005, 04:11 PM   #130
country flag tennisgirl19

tennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond repute

Just from reading all the posts I think Argentina gets the award for best tennis coverage!

Carlos Moya, Juan Carlos Ferrero, Tommy Robredo, Mario Ancic, Bob and Mike Bryan, David Ferrer, Marat Safin, Andrew Murray, Edouard Roger-Vasselin, Julien Benneateau, Nicolas Mahut, Eric Chvojka y Feliciano Lopez

Proud passenger of the " Murray-Mount " Seat #12
tennisgirl19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 08:28 PM   #131

You can come to my house, we could watch a lot of tennis (and football too), and my mum cooks really good

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

TOMÁŠ BERDYCH
Old 08-05-2005, 12:49 AM   #132
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute

@angelical: Thank you!=)

@ Daniela: I heard about that. but so sad that i can't see him play. he is really cute!
Amo a Messi! haha
Old 08-05-2005, 06:24 AM   #133
country flag girL_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atenea
You can come to my house, we could watch a lot of tennis (and football too), and my mum cooks really good
mmmmm sounds great

Last edited by girL_ : 08-05-2005 at 06:34 AM.
Old 08-05-2005, 09:46 AM   #134
country flag Cindy19

I saw something...
count me! I just need a bed, that's enough for me...haha!
Old 08-05-2005, 02:46 PM   #135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy19
Amo a Messi! haha
He's a kid!!!... can u watch Barcelona's matches?

I do have a couple of extra beds at home...

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

TOMÁŠ BERDYCH