*0* Fans Pix *0* - Page 21 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-29-2007, 04:45 PM   #301
country flag Ayane

Ayane has a reputation beyond reputeAyane has a reputation beyond reputeAyane has a reputation beyond reputeAyane has a reputation beyond reputeAyane has a reputation beyond reputeAyane has a reputation beyond reputeAyane has a reputation beyond reputeAyane has a reputation beyond reputeAyane has a reputation beyond reputeAyane has a reputation beyond reputeAyane has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *0* Fans Pix *0*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rgask View Post
ohh..is that really u......U loook sooo hottt....muuaahh......grr888 picc..
hummmm Yeah, it's really me !!! woww !! You think that i'm hot??? you're the first who said me that !
Thanks, you're very kind

BlogStar of Richard Gasquet (in french)

Blog of Gilles Simon (in french)

Richard Gasquet Fans Group

Page Facebook of the blog of Richard Gasquet (in french & english)
Ayane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-29-2007, 04:48 PM   #302
country flag Rgask

Rgask has a reputation beyond reputeRgask has a reputation beyond reputeRgask has a reputation beyond reputeRgask has a reputation beyond reputeRgask has a reputation beyond reputeRgask has a reputation beyond reputeRgask has a reputation beyond reputeRgask has a reputation beyond reputeRgask has a reputation beyond reputeRgask has a reputation beyond reputeRgask has a reputation beyond repute

oh no probzz...itz the truth...
Old 08-29-2007, 07:06 PM   #303
country flag lilibel13

lilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by my0118 View Post
Allez Richard you're so pretty.
I completely agree with you!!
And the little "meche rose" it's so groovie lol , but be careful if my little sis see your top(with the death head) in the first pic =>
,she will stole you Bref => sei bellissima ragazza

Oh Rgask, yes there is poverty in each country , (in marseille too there is ...) so where do you live now?
Oh chouchoute t'es trop mimi
Old 08-29-2007, 07:17 PM   #304
country flag Allez Richard

Allez Richard has a reputation beyond reputeAllez Richard has a reputation beyond reputeAllez Richard has a reputation beyond reputeAllez Richard has a reputation beyond reputeAllez Richard has a reputation beyond reputeAllez Richard has a reputation beyond reputeAllez Richard has a reputation beyond reputeAllez Richard has a reputation beyond reputeAllez Richard has a reputation beyond reputeAllez Richard has a reputation beyond reputeAllez Richard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilibel13 View Post
I completely agree with you!!
And the little "meche rose" it's so groovie lol , but be careful if my little sis see your top(with the death head) in the first pic =>
,she will stole you Bref => sei bellissima ragazza

thank you, you're so kind
but I have one question: what is "meche rose"?
and PLEASE post your pic

~♠ Gasqueteers ♠~

all for one, one for all
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Allez Richard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 07:38 PM   #305
country flag lilibel13

lilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond repute

Meche rose means "pink match "or if you prefer "miccia rosa" , a pic of me?
Oh like i said before when i will drink a lot of beer , but for real , i must tell you why i don't, i 've got dark air or it's better to say that i HAD got dark hair and one day i wanted to be blond ( don't ask me why sometimes i do things like that in the feeling) and then all my hair begin to get into....ORANGE loooooooool
I was horrible
, now i try to return into chatain clearly because i had enough of dark color , and now i'm a little russet-red=> and so , i'm horrible, maybe i'll post when i go to the hairdresser...and drink somme beer before too lol
Old 08-29-2007, 07:41 PM   #306

Allez Richard has a reputation beyond reputeAllez Richard has a reputation beyond reputeAllez Richard has a reputation beyond reputeAllez Richard has a reputation beyond reputeAllez Richard has a reputation beyond reputeAllez Richard has a reputation beyond reputeAllez Richard has a reputation beyond reputeAllez Richard has a reputation beyond reputeAllez Richard has a reputation beyond reputeAllez Richard has a reputation beyond reputeAllez Richard has a reputation beyond repute

I totally understand you, but I don't like myself too
may be the best is to see each other
where do you live?

~♠ Gasqueteers ♠~

all for one, one for all
Old 08-29-2007, 08:12 PM   #307
country flag lilibel13

I live in marseille and people of marseille are really really proud and pride espescially of her team of football ( l'om) LOOL
But we are gentle and we speak strongly lol and you?
Old 08-29-2007, 08:16 PM   #308

I live in Bulgaria, but this country sucks
can I come by you :P
infact after I'm done with school I'm going to study in germany I HOPE SOOO

~♠ Gasqueteers ♠~

all for one, one for all
Old 08-29-2007, 08:35 PM   #309
country flag lilibel13

Yes you can come don't worry oh is it true that in bulgarie when you do that with the head like that it means no because in france and other countries it means yes , is it true ? and do you understand what i mean?lol
Old 08-29-2007, 08:43 PM   #310
country flag Rgask

Rgask has a reputation beyond reputeRgask has a reputation beyond reputeRgask has a reputation beyond reputeRgask has a reputation beyond reputeRgask has a reputation beyond reputeRgask has a reputation beyond reputeRgask has a reputation beyond reputeRgask has a reputation beyond reputeRgask has a reputation beyond reputeRgask has a reputation beyond reputeRgask has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh Rgask, yes there is poverty in each country , (in marseille too there is ...) so where do you live now?
Oh chouchoute t'es trop mimi
As i said i live in qatar....
Old 08-29-2007, 08:52 PM   #311

Quote:
Yes you can come don't worry oh is it true that in bulgarie when you do that with the head like that it means no because in france and other countries it means yes , is it true ? and do you understand what i mean?lol
yes,it's like that, but we use the both version so it's dificult to understand ourselfs
as I sayd Bulgaria and almost all the people here SUCK!I have no plesure to say that but its all truth

~♠ Gasqueteers ♠~

all for one, one for all
Old 08-29-2007, 09:30 PM   #312
country flag lilibel13

Rgask are you surethat nicolas cazalé is not your bother or something else because you really look like him lol
here it's you=>
http://www.menstennisforums.com/atta...2&d=1188323716
and here him=>

i found your double
Yes i know i'm crazy that's why i don't write a lot there...

Oh allez richard, you're young that's normal to be so impatient to go away so don't worry you will do it, and good luck
Old 08-29-2007, 09:34 PM   #313
country flag Rgask

lol..he does look like me....a lil bit....
Old 08-29-2007, 09:36 PM   #314

Quote:
Rgask are you surethat nicolas cazalé is not your bother or something else because you really look like him lol
here it's you=>
http://www.menstennisforums.com/atta...2&d=1188323716
and here him=>

i found your double
Yes i know i'm crazy that's why i don't write a lot there...

Oh allez richard, you're young that's normal to be so impatient to go away so don't worry you will do it, and good luck
I find that you too are like brothers too, Rgask. I don't know the ather boy but he is HOT!
Thank you, lilibel for being so kind with me!I realy like you

~♠ Gasqueteers ♠~

all for one, one for all
Old 08-29-2007, 09:40 PM   #315
country flag Rgask

can any-one gimme any link to watch nadal's math live now ????