*0* Fans Pix *0* - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-21-2005, 10:18 AM   #151
country flag Suzi

Suzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *0* Fans Pix *0*

all the pics are so cool!!

@GirL Your really pretty and it looks like a beautiful place there!!

@oskyldig cool pictures!

Iguana, Biscuit, Pim Pim, the ledge that is Rafter! and my new love Nole!

Other Notable non-tennis supportees: Aaron Peirsol, LIVERPOOL, Kimi 'World Champ' Raikkonen, Thorkildsen, Adam Scott and many more......
and proud to be a morgette & mattiholic!!!
Suzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-21-2005, 10:38 AM   #152
country flag angelical

angelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond repute

* girL_: thanks for the pics, what a gorgeous and great sounding place! You're gorgeous hun!

* Oskyldig: yeah, the photos are a bit blurry but I'm sure you're a fab tennis player!

* Suzi: cute avatar! lol

It seems like quite a few of us have something for all things French. I swear I must've been French in a past life or something (or at least that's the excuse I like to use lol)
angelical is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005, 04:25 PM   #153
country flag girL_

girL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond repute

@angelica & Suzi
thanks for the compliments, girls , but now I'm blushing even more
@Cindy actually Russia isn't cold at all! ok, we have cold winters sometimes, and in the far east and the very north the 'winter' lasts 7-8 months, but summer here is often deadly hot! And the south of the country, the shore of the Black sea, has a very mild and warm weather all year round. in winter it rarely gets cooler than +5 celcium. I live in the central region (Moscow), where the winter can be cold, but even there the summers are really hot (now it's +25, from may to july we were dying of heat!) , and we have a nice warm weather in spring from april and in autumn till the beginning of october. and you'll never find bears walking in the streets (even in the far north )

Andy Roddick*Richard Gasquet*Dima Tursunov
girL_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005, 11:36 PM   #154
country flag tennisgirl19

tennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by girL_
tennisgirl (Sinead, right? )
thanks for welcoming back !

Yep, its Sinead

I forgot to mention that you looks so pretty in all of your photos that you've posted. You are so photogenic (did I spell that right?)!

Carlos Moya, Juan Carlos Ferrero, Tommy Robredo, Mario Ancic, Bob and Mike Bryan, David Ferrer, Marat Safin, Andrew Murray, Edouard Roger-Vasselin, Julien Benneateau, Nicolas Mahut, Eric Chvojka y Feliciano Lopez

Proud passenger of the " Murray-Mount " Seat #12
tennisgirl19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005, 09:18 AM   #155
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute

@ girl: I almost thought Russia is very very cold. and my mum's friend...she is a teacher and she lived in Russia for a long time. She lived in Moscow, and she said there is so colder than shanghai. and she bought me a nice thing from Russia, i don't know its name...ehh...let me see...a lot of babes...and big one...middle one...small one...whats her name? do u understand me?
Cindy19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005, 10:53 AM   #156
country flag angelical

angelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy19
she bought me a nice thing from Russia, i don't know its name...ehh...let me see...a lot of babes...and big one...middle one...small one...whats her name? do u understand me?
I have one of those too! It would be nice to know what they're actually called...

And I was always under the impression that Russia was really cold/freezing too lol. Like when you see clips from Russia, people are all wrapped up in heavy coats, scarves and gloves etc... (then again I do come from a place that doesn't snow, well, it snows here, just not the city I live in)
Old 08-22-2005, 11:18 AM   #157
country flag delsa

delsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy19
@ girl: I almost thought Russia is very very cold. and my mum's friend...she is a teacher and she lived in Russia for a long time. She lived in Moscow, and she said there is so colder than shanghai. and she bought me a nice thing from Russia, i don't know its name...ehh...let me see...a lot of babes...and big one...middle one...small one...whats her name? do u understand me?
Matrioschka(s) (not sure of the spelling at all... ). It's simply called "poupées russes" in French. I (well not me but in my house...) have some too that someone offered us as a souvenir when he came back from "Sergei bla bla" (sorry for the Russians here but i don't remember the name of the famous Russian city where these "dolls" are traditionally made... ) after a trip in Russia.
delsa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005, 03:27 PM   #158
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by delsa
Matrioschka(s) (not sure of the spelling at all... ). It's simply called "poupées russes" in French. I (well not me but in my house...) have some too that someone offered us as a souvenir when he came back from "Sergei bla bla" (sorry for the Russians here but i don't remember the name of the famous Russian city where these "dolls" are traditionally made... ) after a trip in Russia.
They're called Russian dolls in English.
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005, 04:42 PM   #159
country flag girL_

girL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond repute

oh no offence but all of you are so stereotype-minded about Russia! lol it's ok of course since you haven't been there... ok delsa's right, that doll's called "matrioshka" (матрёшка in Russian if that can help someone ) and silverwhite, that matrioshka town is called Sergiev Posad (I've been there in my deep childhood, it's situated near Moscow, and was called in honor of Russian saint Sergiy Radonezhskiy, who lived there in 14th century and blessed russian troops to fight against tartars who occupied Rissia at that time. (and believe me, those tartars weren't so nice and handsome and sweet and cool like Marat so Russians bet them first in 1380, then in 1480 to liberate Russia finally )

@Sinead thanks again...

Last edited by girL_ : 08-23-2005 at 04:44 AM.
Old 08-22-2005, 05:38 PM   #160
country flag oskyldig

oskyldig has a reputation beyond reputeoskyldig has a reputation beyond reputeoskyldig has a reputation beyond reputeoskyldig has a reputation beyond reputeoskyldig has a reputation beyond reputeoskyldig has a reputation beyond reputeoskyldig has a reputation beyond reputeoskyldig has a reputation beyond reputeoskyldig has a reputation beyond reputeoskyldig has a reputation beyond reputeoskyldig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzi
all the pics are so cool!!

@GirL Your really pretty and it looks like a beautiful place there!!

@oskyldig cool pictures!

lol thanks!! I know they are blurry but it's from a video so what can ya do
oskyldig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005, 10:57 PM   #161
country flag deflori

deflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond repute

Nice Pics,cuttyy
Old 08-23-2005, 12:54 AM   #162
country flag oskyldig

oskyldig has a reputation beyond reputeoskyldig has a reputation beyond reputeoskyldig has a reputation beyond reputeoskyldig has a reputation beyond reputeoskyldig has a reputation beyond reputeoskyldig has a reputation beyond reputeoskyldig has a reputation beyond reputeoskyldig has a reputation beyond reputeoskyldig has a reputation beyond reputeoskyldig has a reputation beyond reputeoskyldig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deflori
Nice Pics,cuttyy
¿¿ To whom ?? =)
oskyldig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 09:12 AM   #163
country flag angelical

Quote:
Originally Posted by girL_
oh no offence but all of you are so stereotype-minded about Russia! lol it's ok of course since you haven't been there... ok
I know lol. Unfortunately stereotypes and clichés are all I know, but luckily we (or at least I) have got you to set us straight! lol
Old 08-23-2005, 12:19 PM   #164
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oskyldig
¿¿ To whom ?? =)
to you and girl hehe
Cindy19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 05:57 PM   #165
country flag girL_

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelical
I know lol. Unfortunately stereotypes and clichés are all I know, but luckily we (or at least I) have got you to set us straight! lol
I think it's great to have someone from a foreign country to tell you more about it! I love communicating with native citizens of counties which interest me and getting to know more from its history and lifestyle... there's always something they've got to tell you which you won't find in any school-book or tourist guide! so that's amazing that we're able to share interests and discuss many other things here