Player forums questions - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-17-2005, 02:50 PM   #16
country flag Nathy

Nathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Player forums questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neely
Nathy, I hope the admin(s) has/have seen it. ONLY one of them can make the necessary changes, nobody else. Amanda is often very busy and Gravity was not seen for almost two weeks now. I hope he is well!

So far, until a decision is made or in worst case no decision at all or a negative one, feel free to post as much as you like about Wawrinka or create additional threads (can be moved later to his own subforum when he gets it) for tournaments if you need them and if you expect them as necessary.

Please don't feel offended in any way because Wawrinka has no forum yet and other players such as the mentioned Murray already have. What counts is the support of you for him and it doesn't increase or decrease upon where you are posting; if own subforum or Swiss general forum..

I hope your request will be processed soon and considering the amount of fans' attention and activity he is drawing I personally would rate the chances for that quite high.
Thanks Neely for your answer. Yes after reading your post above mine I knew it has nothing to do with rankings and so on, the numbers were there just to compare and for me

We'll create more threads about Stan in the Swiss section from now on and then I hope to get an answer (positive or negative but an answer) soon (for sure when one or the other admin will have time not before!)

P.S. To the deciders: I don't think there will be much activity in his threads 'til TMS Montreal coz he doesn't do anything 'til then so don't judge it too hard, thanks

Novak Djokovic | Lleyton Hewitt | Fernando Verdasco

Seat #3 on The Federer Express
Nathy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote