Has anyone met Luscious Lleyton in person? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-25-2003, 01:50 PM   #1
GabbylovesLleyton

GabbylovesLleyton has a reputation beyond reputeGabbylovesLleyton has a reputation beyond reputeGabbylovesLleyton has a reputation beyond reputeGabbylovesLleyton has a reputation beyond reputeGabbylovesLleyton has a reputation beyond reputeGabbylovesLleyton has a reputation beyond reputeGabbylovesLleyton has a reputation beyond reputeGabbylovesLleyton has a reputation beyond reputeGabbylovesLleyton has a reputation beyond reputeGabbylovesLleyton has a reputation beyond reputeGabbylovesLleyton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Has anyone met Luscious Lleyton in person?

I was bored so I decided to look around the Andy Roddick forum and I stummbled upon a post that asked if anyone had met Andy Roddick.........Since I am curious of any of yall have met Lleyton and I am determined to meet Lleyton when I go to the Masters Cup(Lleyton you better qualify!), I was wondering have any of yall ever met Lleyton in person??

Coldplay is the greatest band ever......Chris, Guy, Jonny, Will, you make my days brighter!!!

Good luck to Lleyton and Kim!

Coldplay rocked Cleveland on June 10, 2003 and I was there in all the glory!

GWYN IS PREGNANT!
GabbylovesLleyton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-25-2003, 02:04 PM   #2
country flag thalle

thalle has a reputation beyond reputethalle has a reputation beyond reputethalle has a reputation beyond reputethalle has a reputation beyond reputethalle has a reputation beyond reputethalle has a reputation beyond reputethalle has a reputation beyond reputethalle has a reputation beyond reputethalle has a reputation beyond reputethalle has a reputation beyond reputethalle has a reputation beyond repute

Nope. Bit I'm hoping to meet him at Davis Cup in Sweden, but really don't know, how big my chances are... Could anyone please rate them(my chances). Sounds weird, but I'd REALLY like to know...

-Lleyton Hewitt
thalle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2003, 12:55 AM   #3
Princess Zelda

Princess Zelda has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Zelda has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Zelda has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Zelda has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Zelda has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Zelda has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Zelda has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Zelda has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Zelda has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Zelda has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Zelda has a reputation beyond repute

Hey everyone, i haven't met him gabby..but you know that haha....well i don't think that i'll ever meet him either...although if he looked the same as he did as in those conference pictures you know the ones that i am talking about gabby but anyways i just figured that i would post something up here because i haven't been posting much..just reading that locker room conversation thread i love that thread it is hilarious any way i gotta go because i have to finish that geometry homework, and then start working on my four projects that are all due either friday or last week any one got any coffee they can send me i'm running out haha..just joking....but i'm stressed out right now.....better go though....ttyl
Old 02-26-2003, 12:58 AM   #4
Princess Zelda

Princess Zelda has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Zelda has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Zelda has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Zelda has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Zelda has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Zelda has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Zelda has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Zelda has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Zelda has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Zelda has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Zelda has a reputation beyond repute

correction for my last post not last week but my projects are due next weekjust in case ya'll wanted to know....haha i'm a cheeseball & i know it
Old 02-27-2003, 05:31 PM   #5
kimmyfan

kimmyfan

I kind of met him by accident. Wel meeting is a big word, let's say saw him.
i went to the match of kim and justine in Antwerpen (proximus diamond games) and my cousin and I had to take the bus near the trainstation.
Right in front of the busstop there is the official hotel of the tournament. And who walks out of the hotel with bodyguard???? Lleyton Hewitt!!! I'm not joking!
One man ran as fast as he could to be in front of lleyton to take a picture, really funny!.

He is a cool person (lleyton) but I didn't get the chance to take pix or to talk since I was on the other side of the street lol

Good luck to all belgians especially olivier and xavier oh my god they're hot hahaha
kimmyfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2003, 04:32 AM   #6
John.Charles

John.Charles has a reputation beyond reputeJohn.Charles has a reputation beyond reputeJohn.Charles has a reputation beyond reputeJohn.Charles has a reputation beyond reputeJohn.Charles has a reputation beyond reputeJohn.Charles has a reputation beyond reputeJohn.Charles has a reputation beyond reputeJohn.Charles has a reputation beyond reputeJohn.Charles has a reputation beyond reputeJohn.Charles has a reputation beyond reputeJohn.Charles has a reputation beyond repute

yeah. tms toronto last summer. this was his 1st rnd match against matilla. great match even though he lost. i left when it rained (only time it rained throughout tourny) too bad. luckily i watched the rest on tsn.

*i can't believe i saw him play LIVE! he's awesome. he's like the martina hingis of the atp imo. SERIOUSLY!! he is just really smart on the court, i really get a kick out of it when he contructs a point and he finishes off at the net. GO HEWITT!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lleytoronto2.jpg (37.5 KB, 303 views)

ESP

JCF FOREVER !

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
ˇ VAMOS JUANKI !

John.Charles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2003, 04:33 AM   #7
John.Charles

John.Charles has a reputation beyond reputeJohn.Charles has a reputation beyond reputeJohn.Charles has a reputation beyond reputeJohn.Charles has a reputation beyond reputeJohn.Charles has a reputation beyond reputeJohn.Charles has a reputation beyond reputeJohn.Charles has a reputation beyond reputeJohn.Charles has a reputation beyond reputeJohn.Charles has a reputation beyond reputeJohn.Charles has a reputation beyond reputeJohn.Charles has a reputation beyond repute

night matches rock!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lleytoronto1.jpg (40.8 KB, 268 views)

ESP

JCF FOREVER !

ˇ VAMOS JUANKI !

John.Charles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2003, 06:39 PM   #8
kit

kit will become famous soon enoughkit will become famous soon enough

Yeah,I met Lleyton last year in Hamburg. He was playing doubles with Tim Henman.They lost their double but it was very,very great.I'm going to Hamburg in May again.I hope Lleyton will play there again.
Sorry,my English is very bad!!
kit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2003, 09:53 PM   #9
GabbylovesLleyton

GabbylovesLleyton has a reputation beyond reputeGabbylovesLleyton has a reputation beyond reputeGabbylovesLleyton has a reputation beyond reputeGabbylovesLleyton has a reputation beyond reputeGabbylovesLleyton has a reputation beyond reputeGabbylovesLleyton has a reputation beyond reputeGabbylovesLleyton has a reputation beyond reputeGabbylovesLleyton has a reputation beyond reputeGabbylovesLleyton has a reputation beyond reputeGabbylovesLleyton has a reputation beyond reputeGabbylovesLleyton has a reputation beyond repute

Wow that is kewl!!! I really hope to meet him at the Masters Cup(as I say everytime I bring up this subject, Lleyton you better qualify!!), that would just be so awesome!!! Anywayz, Lleyton's legs are sexy in those pix!

Coldplay is the greatest band ever......Chris, Guy, Jonny, Will, you make my days brighter!!!

Good luck to Lleyton and Kim!

Coldplay rocked Cleveland on June 10, 2003 and I was there in all the glory!

GWYN IS PREGNANT!
GabbylovesLleyton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2003, 11:39 AM   #10
country flag Shadow

Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute

I didn`t meet him yet and i DONT WANT to meet him anyway...he`s such a psyscho...i heard storys from people who met him and thats enough!!! He is absolutly not nice to his fans...not smiling at all etc....you know.
Old 03-01-2003, 12:16 PM   #11
country flag Angele

Angele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond repute

AndySafinette, you seem to be lost But have to fear, Angele is here!

The Marat forum is here: http://www.atpworld.com/forums/forum...?s=&forumid=25 and if you absolutely feel the need to spend your time bashing Lleyton, there's a few anti-Lleyton or anti-whoever threads in GM http://www.atpworld.com/forums/forum...p?s=&forumid=2

Hope I was able to help
Angele is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2003, 12:23 PM   #12
country flag NOMAD

NOMAD has a reputation beyond reputeNOMAD has a reputation beyond reputeNOMAD has a reputation beyond reputeNOMAD has a reputation beyond reputeNOMAD has a reputation beyond reputeNOMAD has a reputation beyond reputeNOMAD has a reputation beyond reputeNOMAD has a reputation beyond reputeNOMAD has a reputation beyond reputeNOMAD has a reputation beyond reputeNOMAD has a reputation beyond repute

Oh!poor baby...get lost
It's nice of you to point him/her the right way, Angele
Hope he/her won't get lost again
NOMAD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2003, 12:31 PM   #13
country flag Angele

Angele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Tara And of course I'd point him/her the right way. If I ever accidentally went into a player's fan forum and started bashing him, I'd be terribly embarassed about my mistake I hope somebody there would be nice enough to show me the way to Lleyton's forum
Angele is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2003, 12:57 PM   #14
country flag Static

Static has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond repute

I guess meet is too big of a word, but I guess he gave me an autograph at the autograph session at TMS Toronto and I said thank you that's almost a convo ...
Anyways I think I still have a few pics from that let's post those again
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dsc00026.jpg (138.3 KB, 176 views)
Hewitt, Youzhny, Safin, Robredo, Mathieu, Chiudinelli, Wawrinka, Davydenko, Ferrero, Grosjean, Kuerten, Andreev, Moya, Malisse, N.Lapentti, Corretja, Gaudio, Coria, Escude, Novak, Nalbandian, Canas, Zabaleta, Ferreira, Clement, Mirnyi, Kratochvil, Arthurs, Draper, Santoro, Llodra, Rochus brothers, Arazi, Nadal, T.Reid, Voltchkov, Hrbaty, Dancevic, Beck, F.Lopez, M. Lopez, Pless, Cherkasov … and many more!

Miss you: Kafelnikov, Rafter, Pioline, Rios, and Ivanisevic
Static is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2003, 12:59 PM   #15
country flag Static

Static has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond repute

Oh and no duh we saw Hayden Standing very close to us... and to the security guards
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dsc00032.jpg (140.2 KB, 170 views)
Hewitt, Youzhny, Safin, Robredo, Mathieu, Chiudinelli, Wawrinka, Davydenko, Ferrero, Grosjean, Kuerten, Andreev, Moya, Malisse, N.Lapentti, Corretja, Gaudio, Coria, Escude, Novak, Nalbandian, Canas, Zabaleta, Ferreira, Clement, Mirnyi, Kratochvil, Arthurs, Draper, Santoro, Llodra, Rochus brothers, Arazi, Nadal, T.Reid, Voltchkov, Hrbaty, Dancevic, Beck, F.Lopez, M. Lopez, Pless, Cherkasov … and many more!

Miss you: Kafelnikov, Rafter, Pioline, Rios, and Ivanisevic
Static is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote